The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gummy Bear's Blog ;; No day is normal

Go down

Gummy Bear's Blog ;; No day is normal Empty Gummy Bear's Blog ;; No day is normal

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/2/2010, 3:20 pm

Gummy Bear's Blog

12:00
Okay, I admit, I didn't change my color scheme. I am afraid my color scheme reflects my personality and if I change it you wouldn't understand me as well. The same black and red. But I do enjoy this font more lately. I suppose I should move on to the title now. No day is normal. Well, that's true, especially for me. If you saw me yesterday you would have thought that's how I spend my weekends. Alone on the computer and reading. But like I said, no day is normal.

Today I am going to ... well I don't exactly know. That's the problem. I am going out with my mother, brother, sister, and sister's fiance. I am pretty sure we will go out to eat and catch a movie at the cheap theater, so I prepared my purse with candy that I will be sneaking into the theater. Gummy bears(of course), and lollipops. I will have to buy some skittles, luckily I found some cash lying around my bedroom.

I feel wierd writing about events that haven't exactly happened yet, but I have nothing to do as of this time. I guess I will probably write more after I return home, but I was thinking about the blogging. At first I thought of it as utterly useless. I am typing about my odd life to post and let anyone I don't know personally read. Who would want to read about my life? But then I noticed, not many people read my blogs anyways, and if they do, what will they do? Tell the cheap theater that I go to that I sneak gummy bears into the theater for when I watch the movies? They are lucky I even buy their badly priced skittles. I have a week spot for sweat treats. But now I think blogging helps me. Really, if I didn't blog then I would be telling all this to people who don't care. Here, it is posted so anyone who does care can read it. Or if they are like me and like reading through blogs in their spare time. I find it interesting to learn about people through their lives.

I also noticed my age. Nobody thinks that I could write like this and be eleven years old, yet I do. I enjoy writing. My family wants me to be a lawyer when I grow up, but that is because half of them are always and jail and think I can help them get away with things. For a short period of time I actually believed that I did want to be a lawyer. TWIG has shown me that I want to be an author. Even if it means filling a book with pointless freewrites. Really, there is nothing going on in my life that is half interesting, and I find that writing is the only thing I can do in my spare time.

Well, although this has been a crappy blog so far, I would like to thank you for reading it. I have begun writing poems if you want to check them out too. But for now, I say farewell. I will be back later to sum up my trip out with the family.

Thanks for Reading
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Gummy Bear's Blog ;; No day is normal DN41
Gummy Bear's Blog ;; No day is normal Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down