The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gummy Bear's Blog 5/05/10 ;; We fight to live ,, We fight for pride

Go down

Gummy Bear's Blog 5/05/10 ;; We fight to live ,, We fight for pride Empty Gummy Bear's Blog 5/05/10 ;; We fight to live ,, We fight for pride

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/5/2010, 8:30 pm

We fight to live ,, We fight for pride ;; We won't back down ,, The weak won't survive

5:14

Before I get to anything else, I should explain the title. I am a screamo/rock girl, and was listenning to The Guillotine by Escape the Fate, which would be playing right now but I couldn't find the song on the internet .. So sorry .

Soo .. today was pretty interesting. In first period we took part one of the Math CST, but it was only 30 questions, so afterwards me and Megan played hangman. It was pretty boring and NO AC .. but Ms.W gave us jolly ranchers and crackers . Yumm 0.o

After lunch, we went to PE and did the mile for the SECOND time this week . Then we played softball. A team of all guys against all girls, I thought they would of won. Turns out, I'm not the only softball player on my team, we beat the guys 12 to 0 and Ms. W had to create a 6 runs rule and brought out the T so we wouldn't win as bad. Didn't work well.

In third period we watched a really interesting movie about the Galapagos Islands and took notes. Then we had a contest who could right the most words in fifteen minutes. Guess who won? ME

In fifth period we watched yet ANOTHER movie. Spartacus. Little inapropriate for sixth graders? Yes. I was struggling to not fall asleep, and reminding myself to not only cover my eyes, but Tanner's as well as he just ... stared.

Did I leave out a certain point before fifth period? Yes. If you have ever heard of it, there is a hand game called slide, kind of like lemonade or Patty Cake but more advanced. My friend Arturro said that I suck at that game, even though I beat him, and I most conviently had a pencil in my hand. I tried to stab him (not really, I am not a murderer, we were messing around). Well Megan thought she should pull me back at the same time I let go, I ended up on the ground. Embarrasing? Yes. Answering my own questions too much? Yes.

Thanks for reading
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Gummy Bear's Blog 5/05/10 ;; We fight to live ,, We fight for pride DN41
Gummy Bear's Blog 5/05/10 ;; We fight to live ,, We fight for pride Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down