The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/20/2010, 8:48 pm

[GYAH. I need book 7.]

[You're a real person, but I only thought I knew you. I'm gonna lose all thought of you, and it'll get awkward.]

[Where ever he wants. Uhm... a cliff?]
"Okay. The first thing I'm gonig to do is push you off." Max smiled, standing behind her, ready in teh case of anything. And then, without any warning, she shoved Miranda hard, causing her to tumble off the cliff.
"Uhm...." I said, glancing around. "So... how do you fly?" I felt really awkward, like I didn't belong here.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back - Page 2 Siggy
The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back - Page 2 SiggyThe Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back - Page 2 Siggy
The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back - Page 2 SiggyThe Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sky's [NOT] The Limit~ Gone and Back

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/22/2010, 7:41 pm

[Nice.]
[Sweet]
[Fine.]

I screamed wildly, I was definately not a screamer, "AHHH!" I screeched loudly. My eyes were shut tight, and I willed myself, desperately, not to open them, and look down. You can do this, You can do this. I chanted silently. Still feeling the wind rush by me, I opened my eyes. Seeing the earth coming closer to me, I began panicking, "I can't do this!" I decided, verbally and loudly.

I glanced over at the screaming. Max must have pushed her off, I concluded. I glanced over at Amanda, "Come on." I lead her to another cliff.

[Yes, I know Fang's was short. His will become longer over time]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/22/2010, 7:49 pm

I sighed quietly, swooping down and catching her so she didn't die. "Go with your instincts." I advised, launching upwards and then letting her fall again.
I followed Fang, still having a half-smile on my face. "H-how are you going to do this?" I asked, my voice a bit shaky as I looked over the cliff and felt slightly nauseated. I saw swaying just slightly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 4/1/2010, 6:19 pm

[I'm replying but your going to have to wait for the reaalll reply.]

I looked at the other left, "So what do you all think of the new girls? I think they're nice, but they seem to be a little sketchy, you know? I mean, I understand they're new, but seriously. Though, Amanda seems nicer, friendlier. Miranda looks definately like she's going to fight this. I hope they both adjust. We need them to be good flyers incase of U&A." Of course, I keep talking and talking, "I wonder what it'd be like to be normal, grow up, go to school, and not have to worry about surviving." I added. Probably talking too much, if there is such a thing, I paused for a slight moment, just a slight, to give them I a chance before I start again.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 6:30 pm

[I iz Iggy and Angel, you iz Gazzy and Nudge, right?]

"Nudge, shut up!" Iggy complained, clamping his hands over his ears. "Miranda seems okay, though. She likes blowing stuff up." He rubbed his hands together, glancing at Gazzy evilly. "Amanda's kinda... Max-ish? I guess. Leadery. Annoying." Angel stepped on my foot. "Max is not annoying! And neither is Amanda. She's nice."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 4:38 pm

[BUMP]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/14/2010, 9:07 pm

[Miranda?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 4/14/2010, 9:13 pm

"I agree with Angel." I spoken quickly, "Max isn't annoying she just wants to protects us. We need to have a leader anyways."

I led Amanda to a cliff, not the cliff, but it would have to do. "Jump off." I spoke seriously. I was atleast giving her a chance to fall without me shoving her off.

I tried righting myself, the air blowing past my face. Listening to Max, after the billionth time of her telling me, I followed my instincts or tried to. My wings unfurled. Atleast now I wasn't falling as fast. Sighing in relief, I now needed to find balance.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/14/2010, 9:22 pm

"Are you serious?" I asked him, my eyes betraying doubt. Realizing that Fang was always serious, and feeling very wrong, I turned. However, I tripped as I did so and fell instead of jumped, so now I was falling, falling, falling.... and then I wasn't, my wings carrying me higher and higher on the wind.
"Good job, Miranda." Max smiled. "Now glide."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2