The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

5 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 27 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/6/2010, 11:15 pm

"About those clouds? I had a bad feeling too."

"If he is, we'll just give him another beat down!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 27 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:22 pm

"Yeah....."

I shook my head. "No.. It's kinda different this time.. I'm scared...."

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/6/2010, 11:24 pm

"We don't have anywhere we can hide where Micah would completely safe. My house is too small for anything like that."

"Don't worry. We'll get Cloud and give Sephy a beat down."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:35 pm

i bit my lip.. "I don't know where we could take him?"

I chuckled lightly. "You're always so confident!"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/6/2010, 11:40 pm

I looked back at Micah, who was just happily playing on the floor. "Mm. We have to figure something out..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:55 pm

"Yeah..." I sighed..

I felt a raindrop plop on my nose.. "Hunh?" I looked up and it started raining..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/6/2010, 11:57 pm

I picked Micah up. "Mm. What are we gonna do with you, Micah?"

"Joy, rain!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/7/2010, 12:02 am

I backed up into a wall and slid down it. "Rain... Raiden.. Sephiroth.." I shook with fear.. "What's... Wrong.. With me?"

(hmm what should we do with little Micah?)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/7/2010, 12:04 am

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

(Hmmm... maybe... they could go to a designated shelter or something?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/12/2010, 9:01 pm

(fine with me Kay! lol)

I shook my head.. "Mental breakdown.. The rain... just made my mind flashback to my most hated memories.." I shivered. "It also made me see the worse.."

"A shelter or something.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/17/2010, 11:16 am

"Oh...are you ok now?"

"That'll work!"

(Dude, I'm home from church camp! I re-committed my life to Christ on Wednesday night!!!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/17/2010, 11:35 am

(Yeah!! That's great!! I'm in my room.. everyone but my grandfather as at the hospital.. My brother is having surgery on his sinuses. Please pray for him! His surgery starts around 3:00)

"Yeah.." I got up.

"Come on I'll take you'll there."

(Yes As you can see.. I'm another Death Note victim)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/17/2010, 11:39 am

(I will!!)

"You sure?"

"All right."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/17/2010, 11:48 am

I nodded my head with a smile. "Yup!"

I walked outside and the sprinkling rain trickled down my face. "Bring an umbrella.." I looked up. 'Sephiroth...'
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/17/2010, 11:53 am

"If you're sure, then let's go."

"All right." I grabbed an umbrella and started heading out.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/17/2010, 5:13 pm

(My brother came out good!! Very Happy Gracias a Dios!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/17/2010, 6:44 pm

(That's great!!! Praise God! Very Happy)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/17/2010, 6:45 pm

(Thank you!)
"Alrighty then!" I lied to Zack. My mind was messed up.. Maybe if we put an end to Sephiroth.. I'll be rid of these horrid visions. I walked up behind Zack.

"What do you think is happening?" I looked at Brittani.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/17/2010, 6:49 pm

"Let's go fine cover somewhere..."

"Sephiroth..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/17/2010, 10:56 pm

"Mm-hm." I followed Zack.

"I think that too.." I sighed. " I don't want to see you two getting hurt."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/17/2010, 10:57 pm

"All right."

"I don't care if I get hurt. All I care about are you and Micah."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/18/2010, 4:35 pm

"Well All I care about is you and Micah... Plus someone needs to be with Micah.. You're the only one."

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/18/2010, 4:37 pm

"I know...."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:12 pm

(... I'm kinda stuck.. okay how can I bring Sephy in.....)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:14 pm

(Um........ IDK......)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next