The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

5 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 26 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/4/2010, 11:25 pm

(Same here... kinda.. not really... okay yeah... lol.. RP?)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 26 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/4/2010, 11:27 pm

(Yes! ...Where should we start?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/4/2010, 11:31 pm

(...... I don't know...)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/4/2010, 11:32 pm

(Hmm... me neither...)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/4/2010, 11:50 pm

(.....Anymore bad guys you hate.. lol..)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/4/2010, 11:50 pm

(.....Not yet. XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/4/2010, 11:53 pm

(Doh... )
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/4/2010, 11:55 pm

(......We could something with Sephy popping up...)
(Also, my other sister's b-day is tomorrow, so, I won't be on until later because we're gonna go to the meuseum."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/5/2010, 1:50 pm

(kukukuku... Sephy die!!! let's do it)

(*Grabs Ezio from Assasins Creed 2*
Me: Okay I'll give you a bunch of Florins if you kill this guy. *Holds up a pic of Sephiroth*
Cloud: How is this guy gonna kill Sephiroth?
Ezio: *glares* I'll show you 'Spikey'... *snicker*
(couple of hours later)
Ezio: *Hold up Sephiroth* Ok I killed him wheres my money?
Cloud: *Eye Twitch* But.. How..?!
Ezio: I just snuck up behind him and stabbed him through the neck.. Happy!
Me: *Laughter* You should have done that a long time ago!
Cloud: Shutup...)
(LOL I had to bring that up.. Ezio from assassin's Creed is epic! LOL)

(Aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sister!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/5/2010, 10:19 pm

(Haha!!! XD )
(She said thanks!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/5/2010, 11:21 pm

(LOL! so RP?)
(OKAY! I give her a virtual cookie too!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/5/2010, 11:22 pm

(Yes!)
(Awesome! I'l give it to her if she's still up! XD You wanna start?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/5/2010, 11:37 pm

(Sure)

I sat on the rooftops of the city staring at the cloudy sky..

I stared out the window holding my pendent.. "Something doesn't feel right.." I mumbled.

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/5/2010, 11:40 pm

I was at home. Sitting with Micah. Not doing anything in particular.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/5/2010, 11:45 pm

(Can't.. ZZZ Keep...ZZZz.. My Eyes... ZZ.. Open... lol I'm getting sleepy... gtg night!)

I got up and went outside.. I looked up at the swirling clouds.. "Hmm.."

"hm.." I jumped down and headed to Britt's house..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/5/2010, 11:47 pm

(KK, night!)

"Weird..." Zack was looking up at the clouds.

I had ended up staring out my window at the clouds. "That's... very strange..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 7:13 pm

(( rp anyone?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 8:58 pm

(Hey wasup scoobs)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/6/2010, 9:54 pm

(Heya. Our street flooded. XD It's gone now.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 9:59 pm

(Oh crap.. that must have been bad! It must have rained a lot.)

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/6/2010, 10:00 pm

(It did. It was crazy. I've joined a fanpage on FB, that says 'Stop complaining about your weather. I'm from Oklahoma, the bipolar state'. XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:01 pm

(LOL When I'm in Florida it rains every single day! I'm telling the truth, every. single. day!)

I saw Zack when I was walking. "Zack!" I ran up to him..

I walked up to Brittani's door and knocked on it. "BRITTANI!"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/6/2010, 11:02 pm

(Wow...XD)

"Hey! Did you see the sky?!"

I went to the door and opened it. "Hey there!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:08 pm

"Hey!" I grabbed her arm and went inside. "You need to go hide! I have a bad feeling.."

I nodded my head. "The clouds... I think Sephiroth is back.." My hands shook.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 11:15 pm

(( Hi and that must suck. rp anyone ?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next