The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o| The Liars Of War |o -|Book One: It's a MIGHTY Dragon|

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

o| The Liars Of War |o -|Book One: It's a MIGHTY Dragon| Empty o| The Liars Of War |o -|Book One: It's a MIGHTY Dragon|

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 4:21 pm

Welcome to Carowen Conquerors
Or
Penilous PeaceMakers

Book One: It’s a MIGHTY Dragon

Mighty Beasts of the old have come out of the depths of their caves to destroy the Men of Carowen.
They destroy everyone: men; women; children; Kings; Queens.
Carowen, a large Kingdom, and Partira the smaller, must defend itself from thousands of enemies.
They were arrogant of these beasts until the Elves informed them that the things were Dragons.
Elf have long protected Dragons, and still do though they are peacemakers. Men, however are going to avenge their dead, watever the cost.
Now the Eleven race declare war on Men because Dragons are unique and special to them.
They must fight:

The Dragons.
The Elves.
Themselves.

Two Kingdoms: Carowen & Partira are in going to War.
And Elf City: Penilous will meet Men on the battefeild.
Welcome to the Army.

Respect all Site and Role Play rules.

Forms:

Name:
From Carowen or Partira or Ellerawn:
Elf or Man:
Weapon of choice:
Personality:
Other:

Dragon Form:

Name:
Who’s side, Elves or Men:
Other:

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/29/2010, 11:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

o| The Liars Of War |o -|Book One: It's a MIGHTY Dragon| Empty Re: o| The Liars Of War |o -|Book One: It's a MIGHTY Dragon|

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 4:28 pm

Penilous
The City Of The Elves

King: Thassarian|Sword|EVIL|EVIL|EVIL|EVIL|EVIL|-Mia
Queen:

Healer: Sari|bow & arrow|12|-Kat
Past Healers:
Fiua|Dagger|-Kat
Killed by Queen Damaris, let die by Thessarian

Warriors:

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/24/2010, 2:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

o| The Liars Of War |o -|Book One: It's a MIGHTY Dragon| Empty Re: o| The Liars Of War |o -|Book One: It's a MIGHTY Dragon|

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 4:28 pm

Carowen
A City Of Men

King: Doria|Sword|-Kat
Queen: |No Queen|
Princess/Prince:

Army:

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/23/2010, 2:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 4:29 pm

Partira
A City Of Men

King:
Queen: Damaris|Red bow & arrow|12|-Kat
Past Royals:
Delphi|Fire|-Kat
Killed by Fiua, Elven healer, avenged by Damaris

Prince\Princess:

Army:

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/24/2010, 2:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 4:30 pm

Dark Skies Of Dinasti
The MIGHTY Dragons

Leader: Silverscar|Male|Elves|-Mia

Healer:

Warriors:

Firediamond|Female|Elves|-Kat

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/21/2010, 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 4:50 pm

o|Reserved|o
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 4:57 pm

You may now post Mia Very Happy
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 12:23 am

[MIA! I'm starting; whenever you're ready to post]

Firediamond folded her wings, dropping like paper, to get a better veiw of Carowen. She growled at the sence of Men and their armies gathering to defeat her kind. Swooping down, she alone, took out one, two, three towers and roared, putting all her fury into the fire.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/22/2010, 7:22 am

Thassarian, King of the Elves sat in his throne, Silverscar; the dragon, by side side. "Eliminate them." he muttered.

[[Sorry reply is too short. Running short on time.]]

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 3/22/2010, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 12:34 pm

[It's fine.]

The dragon flipped in the air, rewheeling towards Penilous.
"Lord," she flew into the castle, in the open sky light and bowed her head to King Thessarian.
"Men are gathering below, in the fields of Carowen. Partira show not much sign in war; perhaps they want peace."
"Nonsene!" Fiua exclaimed from where she stood in the doorway,
"Men want war, and for that we shall give them war!" She glanced expectantly at Thessarian.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/22/2010, 3:57 pm

"War is what we shall give them, certainly. We'll easily conquer." Thassarian stated simply, showing no sign or hint of emotion in his tone, nor in his eyes.
Silverscar grinned, and simply flew off. He headed for the kingdom of Carowen, planning an attack of his own.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 9:32 pm

Firediamond growled her agreement, and seeing Silverscar take of, she hunched her hind legs and lept into the air to follow him.
When the she-dragon landed, she asked, "Silverscar, what are you," grinning," we going to do?"

Fiua simply nodded, "Very well. I shall speak with our war consuel."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/22/2010, 9:38 pm

"Wonderful. And please, my dear. Do as I ask. Stab a knife through the other royal ones hearts." he said evily. He rose his own knife.. a blood-stained knife. "Use this," he said, and threw the knife at a wall near her.

Silver kept grinning. "I was given an order by the Elf King- to destroy.. and conquer." he stated simply, still flying off into the distance.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 11:45 pm

Fiua narrowed her eyes to sharp slits. "As you wish, my Lord." Reaching up, the elven healer caught the knife, and slipped into her boot.
After a while she left; and came back to Thessarian.
"The War Counsel suggests we attack at dawn."
Fiua then whirled her heel and headed off to Partira; best to stab the Queen first rather than King; women are stronger.

"Sounds like my kind of fun," she murmured, getting a bloodlust in her eyes. She rised some on a updraft, and titled her wings. "Carowen first, then? And then Partira? Or..." she grinned, "Both?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 6:40 am

"Wonderful," Thassarian grinned, and leaned back. Above all of this.. he always wondered how his sister; Leryssa, was. It had been years since he'd seen her. But he never showed any emotion toward it, not even when others mentioned it to him. He was a blood-thirsty fool. He always thought so.

"Carowen. Those were strictly the orders given from the Elf King. Now, if you could excuse me.." he opened his wings more widely, and flew off towards Carowen.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 2:17 pm

Fiua waved her hand to show he heard them and jumped on a small dragon. "Freedom at last," she mumred, patting the dragon's head.
The dragon took of, fighting to gain alititude and darted to Partira.
At the castle, Fiua hopped of and cast a spell over herself for protection, and her dragon. She stlked through the halls, every weapon falling to the ground five feet away from her. She knew what she must look like to them: fair; tall; beautiful; graceful; and . . . evil. The Elf healer stopped in front of the throne, where Queen's useless gaurds at scattered.

"Oh, dear, such a pity to waster a beautiful mortal on war," Fiua paced, making tsking sound.
"You do not waste," Queen lifted her chin, "I sacrifice."
Fiua grinned half-heartedly answering, "Why the battle has yet to begin, but if you we have it that way, Queen of Mortal Men, the come down a fight me until your, or mine, last breath. Then we can decide the fate of your people."
Delphi Queen stood up rapidly, "You Elf have no sway over the Queen of Partira!" But Fiua caught a hint of uncertainity in her eyes.
"Correct, the late ones I've killed, no sway whatsoever. But you are weak; I came to you because I thought you'd be stronger than Men. Such a pity I was to hold sway of a women of you intelligance."
And with that, Fiua held her palm out, out of the protection of her invisble for feild, and sent to knife right into Delphi's heart.

Delphi Queen dropped dead at Fiua's feet, and Fiua kicked her head. Just for fun.
"Oh, Queen. What. Have. You-" then she screamed bloddy murder.
What? I'm bleeading? My protection . . . is gone?! Fiua snak to her knees, finding that the source of blood was from her neck.
The Elf's breath started coming rapdily, and her eyes grew wide to see a little girl with a bloody hand.
"You killed my mother!" the girl screamed, she was so fair, tall, and pretty.
Fiua's eyes grew wide, "You have a father-Royal? Who-who is it?"
"Felowen," she whispered, and dropped the bow and arrow she was holding. The Princess of Partira....Now Queen. Oh, Dragons, what have I done? Fiua thought.
Then she realized she was bleeding everywhere and threw her dagger at the girl. "Prepare to take on the role of your mother," she warned.

And, Fiua dissapeared and reappared at Thessarian's feet, dying.
[Note: she's not dead yet]

"Well, then, I shall go with you," she flashed a toothy grin,"as I'm not bound like you to the Elves."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 3:36 pm

"The Elf King is strong. He could easily murder me. Thus, he threatened me. And now, I am obligated to follow every single one of his rules." Silverscar stated quickly and simply.

Thassarian just laughed darkly, sitting in his throne. "You mean nothing to me. Watching the life flood out and the blood spill over.. it pleases me. Even if it's your life and blood." he grinned evily.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 7:20 pm

Firediamoned sighe heavily, compassion shining in her beady eyes.
"Alas! the King is too bloodthisty to rule the Elves. They've truly fallen into foolishness," she suddenly gasped, her wings folding like paper, she started falling out of the sky. This must mean one thing, she thought, Fiua is dying, my connection to her is killing me.....
The she-dragon roared in helplessness, sletnly praying to some higher power to help her, or Silverscar. But dragons are selfish, he'd see her die least he had compassion.

"And the spirits told me you were a fit leader," Fiua gasped, clutching her neck, "You have destroyed my race! And you know what Thessarian? you will die the death of a peasant and your soul will burn to ashes in the depts of the Underworld. You will dwell in Taturos forever," her voice slowly grew, her eyes turing neon green; a prophecy of the dead.
"The red arrow shall kill true beast,
Sun and flame with melt in time.
Kings of old shall rise to conqueror,
Queens will die for they are weak,
Freedom is trapped; spirits are roming; death is spreading.
And you," her bloody finger rose slightly to point at him
"Shall die.
And I shall forever haunt you until you last waking breath."
The healers of the Elves, 348 years she served them, died.

In a flsh of orange, red, and black her body blew in smoke, the blood turned to ashes, and her gostly form rose up from the flashes of light.

[So, not my best creepy propecthic sence, but I liked it. xD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 7:33 pm

Thassarian simply let out a dark laughter, before leaning back once more and glaring at her fading body. "Curse me all you want, you burden. But I shall die ask KING OF ALL THE LANDS. I shall die contently!" he exclaimed, slamming his fist down.

Silverscar stared at her. He felt a sudden rush of pain, and darkness filled his eyes.. turning them fully white and ghostly. His whole figure went shadow-like, in black-colored flames.
"Thus, the Elf King has grown far too bloodthirsty. We are doomed." he muttered.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 7:40 pm

Fiua's spirit glowed orange.
"No, you disater, you shall die a terrible, toturious death.
Every soul on Center-Earth (LOTR rip of xDD) shall mock your death, and scorn you." the she rolled up a scroll she had dropped and went to the Elves as her true, black form.

"Silverscar!" Firediamond screamed, near the ground. She woldn't make it.
She could feel her eyes dimming-Fiua was dead, though since she was still alive, Fiua must've taken her true shadow healer form. Which meant Firediamond would tak her's on and die. But the dragon didn't want death; it was a dangerous place.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 7:43 pm

[[Or a dangerous person. O,o Death with a capital D. DUN DUN DUN. [Wish you would have written it with a capital D.. Ask WCL what it means/is. XD]]

King Thassarian, ruler of the elves, simply remained quiet.

Silverscar could do nothing as the darkness engulfed him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 7:48 pm

[Okay! Like in Inkheart...Ever read it?]

Death started to take Firediamond as she struggled to stay concious.
"You shall not take me!" she roared, shaking off the weary, dead cloak falling over her eyes. The force; Death back away, she would not take Firediamond today. Maybe tomorrow.
The beast soared up, watching Silverscar fly blidnly. She raced up underneath him, steering him away from darkness.

A elf then burst in the room.
"KING!"

[Ranomd 0.o xDD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 7:55 pm

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Thassarian roared, annoyed.

[[Haven't yet.. I suppose I should. XD]]

Pain kept rushing through Silverscar as his eyes shut close. "This is all the Elf King's fault!!" he exclaimed angrily.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 11:25 pm

"Er..." Felowen, an Elf Professor , grimanced.
"Your Highness, The Healer has fallen . . . how, well, were not sure.
Fiua had an apprentice and she will be taking her's place. Do you have any idea how this happened? Fiua was great, no doubt, but her end must've had ending badly....." he trailed of, taking an intrest in his boots.
"Perhaps I''ll talk with the Counsel least you have any information?"
Another pair of Elves rushed in;
"King!" a female exclaimed, "Lo! the mess of war is gathering, dragons have taken Partira. The Queen is dead. . . Though, her daughter is well and living at the throne. Carowen was in defeat, though they have taken a mighty stand with King Doria. And....He's coming. To see you."
The other Elf; the new Healer, bowed before Thessarian.
She gazed up at him with solem red eyes, the girl was merely 15, how could she take the place of a great healer?
"You sent Fiua to her end."

[I suppose. xD Wooow; lookes like Thessarian's got alot to deal with.
A angry healer, frightened professer, and the Lady of War xD]

"FIUA IS DEAD!" Firediamond roared suddenly, keeping her wings in usion with Silverscar's.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/24/2010, 7:04 am

The Elf King slowly rose, showing no emotion towards all of the elves that just ran in. He stepped down, and eventually walked past them all. "Burdens." he muttered.

"We're doomed.." he whispered.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next