The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

+10
B
Erinbeth
Mordor
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mandy-Love
Pandaz ♪
Avé
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
14 posters

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Go down

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Empty Re: ☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/27/2010, 3:37 pm

[I rest my case. Razz]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Empty Re: ☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/27/2010, 3:43 pm

( Razz I watched all three. My mom let me, although my dad would have killed me. xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 3:45 pm

Kataangluver715 wrote:( Razz I watched all three. My mom let me, although my dad would have killed me. xD)

[[xD Have you seen The Proposal? Hilarious... xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/27/2010, 3:46 pm

(Not allowed.)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 3:48 pm

[[Really? Aw. I think you would have liked it. Except two parts. One was a joke they were playing on her that was gross, and the other was hilarious, but also a bit lech.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/27/2010, 3:53 pm

(LOL.)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/27/2010, 3:56 pm

[??? Why are you ignoring me, Leah? All I was doing was correcting you?????]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 3:57 pm

[[But nothing really bad. There wasn't any "f bombs" or whatever, if you know what I mean. Maybe the s word at the highest. If you have a strong stomach, I'd ask to watch it again.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 3:57 pm

randomgirl wrote:[??? Why are you ignoring me, Leah? All I was doing was correcting you?????]

[[Huh?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/27/2010, 3:57 pm

[Last page, Leah.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 4:00 pm

randomgirl wrote:[I rest my case. Razz]

[[??]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/27/2010, 4:01 pm

randomgirl wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote: As I looked out my window, I saw the most ugliest car ever. I rather would have my same car for the rest of my life than be in that old dump for a second! I glanced at it in disgust. It had a few scratches, and even a dent! While mine was top knotch, considering I just bought it. Hers probabley came out of a dump. Haha. My family had the most expensive house in the world, and was the richest, and no one could beat that. Ever. Atleast I wasn't a brat like her, cause I knew I was so much better than her. I couldn't judge off her appearance, since I hadn't yet seen her. But I knew she was probabley a fake. Sad enough, our rooms were the same size.

[In my first post, it said that SHE had the biggest room. Two, she said her family was the richest in the world, and Ali isn't compleatly a brat. So... yeah. You're sorta ignoring the things I say.]

[When I posted this, you compleatly ignored me and said something else. Then I said that and you STILL ignored me.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/27/2010, 4:01 pm

(Still. The only PG-13 movies I've watched are...

Waterboy
The Clique

Uhhhhh.....I can't think of anymore. And absolutely, positivily, surely NO R!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Ha ha. EDIT! Forgot Back to the Future is PG. Shouldn't be. xD*)

Last edited by Kataangluver715 on 3/27/2010, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 4:03 pm

Kataangluver715 wrote:(Still. The only PG-13 movies I've watched are...

Waterboy
Back to the Future
Back to the Future 2
Back to the Future 3
The Clique

Uhhhhh.....I can't think of anymore. And absolutely, positivily, surely NO R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[[The Clique and Back to the future are PG?? ? Hehe. I haven't seen a R movie yet but I'm trying to talk my mum into it. xD I wanna see, "She's out of my league".]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/27/2010, 4:03 pm

[-.-']
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/27/2010, 4:05 pm

(??? The Clique is PG-13.)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 4:05 pm

[[99% of movies I've seen are PG-13, and TV-14. When I was younger I even saw some PG-13 [like when I was nine a long time ago], only because I was so mature. xD But wehn I was younger I liked Disney movies, and all that. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/27/2010, 4:06 pm

"He's counting the cards!" I heard people whisper, but that was just another excuse they had made for me being so good at poker. "Full House," I smiled, as the rest of the pot was shoved in my directions. I cashed my chips out for money and ended with $1,600. "Good game, boys," I left, a smug smile on my face as I walked back to my room, my body guard promptly waiting at the front. I walked in, seeing a girl, but didn't hesitate. "Hello," I greeted, a genuine smile on my face.

[for Rosalie]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 12 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/27/2010, 4:06 pm

(I'm mature for my age, but my parent's are overprotective. xP)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 4:06 pm

Kataangluver715 wrote:(??? The Clique is PG-13.)

[[Really? I'm going to go look it up. We're talking about the one with Claire and Massie Block, right? xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/27/2010, 4:07 pm

(Yeah. xD "Cuh-lair!!!!")
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 4:07 pm

Kataangluver715 wrote:(I'm mature for my age, but my parent's are overprotective. xP)

[[Ah. My mom isn't too protective, but at a good rate. [I don't have a dad] (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/27/2010, 4:07 pm

[[gosh I've seen so many r rated movies... xD Not trying to brag, or anything. I started watching pg-13 movies when i was like 10 i think? i dont remember. and yeah, clique is pg13 because of 1 stupid word lol.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 4:08 pm

Kataangluver715 wrote:(Yeah. xD "Cuh-lair!!!!")

[[Haha, yeah. By Bankable productions. xD I like Tyra Banks.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/27/2010, 4:08 pm

[ash, i thought u said your mom was dead?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next