The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

+10
B
Erinbeth
Mordor
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mandy-Love
Pandaz ♪
Avé
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
14 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Empty Re: ☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

Post by leah_hope92 3/21/2010, 8:22 pm

[[Yep.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Empty Re: ☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

Post by leah_hope92 3/21/2010, 8:28 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:It's the last day of school...... finally... "Guess what?!" My preppy friend asked, I liked to surround my life with positive people. I Gave a second long laugh, "What?" I grinned. "I found this cruise thing, and I signed you up! It's like a party that lasts through the summer!" She was almost jumping up and down. Just then my smile faded. "You did what?" She repeated it, as I was a little.... angry. I sighed, "You have told me, Bella!" I told Isabella, almost angry but happy she did at the same time. "Cummon.." She said with a frown, she just gave you this little puppy face. "Maybe you'll even meet someone!" She grinned, elbowing me in the arm. "Fine... I'll go..." I got sunk in to her little plan. "Yay yay yay!" I rolled my eyes, leaning on my locker.

And then the day came, I was literally running making sure I wasn't late. I had stayed up a little too late night. Or maybe till four..? I toted my purse, with my luggage rolling behind me. I then looked at my watch, and went up to some stranger. "What time is it, ma'am?" She replied with 5:30. "Ugh. Thank you..." My clock was set wrong. Wow. So, I was an hour early now. I sat down on a nearby chair, and began to text Isabella what had happened. And boy, did that hour go by fast. "I gotta go, the ship's here!" I grinned, and hung up with Isabella. With me, a text ends up with a phone call. I walked to the ship, excited and happy Isabella did this for me.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/21/2010, 8:58 pm

Alright, I'm taking an early summer vacation, because I'm tired of my life right now. My parents are rich. They always act like I'm a baby, buying me new, "cute" clothes, taking my out to "delicious" dinner, and I'm tired of it. This is my time to escape. I double checked my suitcases. My parents had payed the school to give me an early graduation, so I'm officially out of high school now. Therefore, I decided to celebrate and give myself a break from my life. I drove my car to the port, and walked on board.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/21/2010, 10:16 pm

(RP anyone?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/21/2010, 10:20 pm

[Sure I will...]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/21/2010, 10:22 pm

Name - Selena Davis
Age - 17
Gender -Female
Description -Selena-☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Emo-Girl-emo-6657570-500-699
Personality -To Be Played Out
Likes/Pros - She loves anything black or dark. She feels the urge to constantly hurt her self.
Dislikes/Cons - Preppy girls
Reason for Being On Ship -Time to get away from Rehab.
History -
Other -
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 3/21/2010, 10:53 pm

(Cool. Who starts? Ha ha, Selena's gonna hate Charelle. xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/21/2010, 11:07 pm

(Haha why is that?)

(And do you mind starting?)
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/22/2010, 3:01 pm

[Anyone RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 3:12 pm

[[I will, if you want. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/22/2010, 3:26 pm

[Who do you have? I have Alison and Anastasia open\
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 3:29 pm

[[I have Rosalie, her form's on page two I think. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/22/2010, 3:41 pm

['Kay. We both need to make the opening posts so.. let's make them]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 3:45 pm

[[I already made an opening post. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 3:47 pm

[[IDK what name to pick.... Eloise or Denise?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/22/2010, 4:40 pm

"You look gorgeous, as always." My hairstylest said as she welcomed me in. "But, darlin', your ends are split." She said, chewing viciously on gum. The scent of the gum reached my nose and I wrinkled my nose, Fruit Punch, my least favirote. All I could hope was that she wouldn't drop the gum in my gorgeous blonde hair by accident. "You too, Alexis, have you lost weight?" I asked, which was usualy the compliment I gave her. She blushed as I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Alexis was from Jamaica, but had a strong Detroit accent that was had to not notice. "Alright, hon'. Watcha looking for today?" She asked, taking my shoulders and lowering me to the plush maroon leather chair that had some nail rippings from angered little kids that were forced to get their hair cut. "You're outfit is gorgeous," She complimented, snipping away my split ends. I glanced down at my expensive denim mini skirt and pink tanktop with the words 'Juicy Couture' written in elegant golden script with silver and golden shooting stars on it. I was wearing 642 carat rubies high heels. The rubies looked hotpink with my outfit, one of the most expensive shoes in the world. I was wearing the most expensive purse in the world- Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. I glanced at my silver gorgeous McLaren F1 outside the window and watched as people's eyes widened as they walked by. "Done," Alexis said, turning me towards the mirror. My blonde hair was currled, bouncing with each step. My sidebangs grazed over my creamy heart-shaped face. "Can you hook me up with a room?" She asked as as I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Alexis. My family owns the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi hotel. Most expensive in the world, it's hard to 'hook you up' when your not paying. If we let anyone in for free, it wouldn't be the most expensive. It would be the poorest hotle in the world, hon." I said with a smirk, throwing a few crumpled bills on the table and walking out, ignoring drooling boys from close and afar.

I climbed swiftly into my car and drove off to the dock, where eight suitcases of my hotpink luggage that my limo driver was unloading. I gave him a Hollywood kiss, which ment you put your faces next to eachother and make a kissing sounds. "Goodbye, Revor." I waved as I took my Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty: Price $215,000. It was a British designer Clive Christian's creation has recently been voted in the Guiness Book of World Records the most expensive perfume in the world. The 16.9-ounce perfume bottle is stuck into the 18-carat gold collar that is adorned with a five-carat diamond. Only five bottles are made annually, justifying the eye-popping price. But this smelled like actually Vanilla, not like all that fake artificial purfume. Four cruise members came and took my luggage to a room. "Aw. This is so small, can't you get me a bigger one?" I pouted, kissing them each on the cheek and stuffing a $20.00 into their pockets. "Y-Yes, M'am, of cource." They stuttered, bringing me to the largest and most expensive room. Eventhough it was room #2, the room was better. A smile currled onto my light rose colored lips and applied coat of Mocha-flavored lipgloss.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/22/2010, 4:47 pm

[[hey guys (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 3 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/22/2010, 4:48 pm

[Hey Emffers. WAna RP? Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 4:55 pm

I smiled, not caring if I had the best or worst room on the boat. No one could rain on my parade! I shut the door, looking around, it was perfect for me! I was gonna love this "party-all-summer-long" as Isabella called it. While I was unpacking, I saw a snobby, self-centered girl enter the halls. I wrinkled my nose, I hated people like that. They thought they were so perfect, but really, you could point out flaws in them all the time. One, their personalty. Biggest thing ever.

I know I'm not judgemental, but I cannot handle prissy girls. It's annoying. I took a breath of relief, as she went to the dorm next to me, I couldn't live with a girl like that. I continued on unpacking, hoping I'd never be as unfortanate as her. I smiled, and just tried to think happy thoughts. When things were better before Mom died.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 4:56 pm

Hearts wrote:[[hey guys (:]]

[[Hey Emma! You still in the mood to rp? (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/22/2010, 4:56 pm

[How would you know if she was self centered?? All she was doing as walking to her room?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 4:57 pm

[[I'm gonna make a British girl [I <3 British accents]. Any name ideas? I'm thinking of Eloise or Denise. But IDK. I need common names! xD]]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 3/22/2010, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 4:58 pm

[[Well darn if it didn't cut me off. Dx]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 4:59 pm

randomgirl wrote:[How would you know if she was self centered?? All she was doing as walking to her room?]

[[She thinks all rich people are snobby, self-centered]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/22/2010, 5:00 pm

[[I just fixed my cut off post.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next