The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

+10
B
Erinbeth
Mordor
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mandy-Love
Pandaz ♪
Avé
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
14 posters

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Empty Re: ☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 1:12 am

[[ask me first! xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Empty Re: ☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!}

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 1:15 am

[[LEAH!}]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 1:15 am

[[Anyway, I feel like I'm not improving in writing over the years. Maybe like writing a whole suck-ish story of mine... Again. I need advice of what I need to improve on. I know detail is top on my list, just my itouch kinda prevents it from happening. But I should have no excuse, so shame on me. I feel like I'm slacking. xP So, since your a really good writer [I prefer u over Stephenie meyer], I decided to turn to u for advice. That is all. Lol]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 1:16 am

[[Srry. I had to type that on my itouch. xP]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 1:22 am

[oh boy i'm flattered. And I'm tired, so this may not come out right, but...

You have to write something that inspires you, or that you honestly just love to write about. Like you want to come home every day and add to it, rather than forcing yourself to work on it.

Also, adopt words and techniques from other great writers on the sight - Shad, Manda(Jesus4Eternity), etc. I always pick up little bits an pieces of stories that I like, not copying just adapting to a new style of writing, to help me improve.

Also, Dictionary.com is my best friend. Rather than reusing a word again I go to the thesaurus and find new stuff. No it sounds weird, but trust me, it helps. xD

Finally, just practice everyday. I always find it harder to write when I'm stressed out(unless the stress inspires a new story), and I always write my best at my 'writing streak of the day', which for me is, sadly, midnightish-3 a.m... Also, try to relate to yourselves in stories, and be realistic.

Life isn't a fairytale, everyone has those awkward moments and a lot of peple say 'um' or 'uh' and stuff like that. Also rather than saying "blah blah," she said, you could switch it up like saying "blah blah," she said, momentarilly pausing to catch her breath, "lalalala." something like that.

Hope I helped at all... Au Revoir!]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 1:23 am

[[it's fine!

Goodnight!

Hope I helped (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 1:26 am

[[Haha. Thanks. Will do. I'm tired]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/6/2010, 9:27 am

Hearts wrote:[Cassie - I was looking for an island for my story, so I found this place called Santa Catalina Island.

So I went on this website to find a pic.

So an hour later this guy I know(who is visiting CA) was like "See this picture?"*he sent me the link to the same website* and thenhe was like "I can see that from my backyard.

And you know what's even WEIRDER? you know AVALON estate my rp? I had NEVER heard about this island before, but apparently AVALON is a city in there!

I'm like so freaked out right now.]]

[Omigod. It's like he's a stalker. XDDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 9:58 am

[[Rp anyone?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/6/2010, 10:00 am

[[I would, but I'm too embarassed to RP here anymore.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 10:02 am

[[Why? You shouldn't be, on the last page I just asked for help with my rping.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/6/2010, 10:03 am

[[No, I sorta got dissed yesterday so I'm to embarassed... ): ]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 10:07 am

[[Cummon, just rp. And do you mean one of your characters?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/6/2010, 10:07 am

[Everyone gets 'dissed' in their life. And in my veiw, you didn't get dissed. You got confused and skipped something and blamed it on a desise. ALl the HEarts said was that she didn't think it was an excuse. That was HER point of veiw. It's an opinion, and shouldn't harm you to not RP. I got embarressed several times and I just laughed it off. It's all behind you. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy☼ The Couples Cruise ~ S.S. Hook Up ☼ {PARTY ON THE DECK!} - Page 38 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 10:13 am

[[Oh. I'm guessing I missed an arguement yesterday.....]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/6/2010, 10:15 am

[[Well I've been dissed everywhere, never online. It actually hurt me because I am distracted too easily and sometimes it doesn't allow me to read certain things. So I missed out on the 'richest person in the world' thing. And the richest person in the world is some old dude with like over a trillion dollars or so. And drama gets to me like a rcok gets to water, it sinks into me and doesn't go away.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/6/2010, 10:27 am

[Then how did you get over all the times you got dissed. Never RPing on here is like someone saying that your favirote food looks disgusting and you never eat it again fo what THEY think. And I know who is the richest person in the world. But since your not allowed to make real people on this RP, I made my charries that.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/6/2010, 10:30 am

[[I've always never gotten over being dissed..... I remember every single time I was dissed by my best friend's and even though they apologized I didn't get over it for a few years.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/6/2010, 10:32 am

[You said you never got over you being dissed and then at the end you said you did? And, knowing Hearts personally, she didn't TRY to diss you.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 11:14 am

[[Honestly, you have to get over things. That's why our minds don't remember things, to help protect us. And, you just have to move on. Like I know everyone's friends tease them and stuff, but you just have to forgive them and move on. It happens all the time, or you go and get new friends. Simple as that. xP

And really, I wasn't trying to 'diss' you. I wasn't singling you out for not remembering; if I didn't know Cassie personally there's no way I would have remembered. It's fine, you just forgot or didn't read it. I understand. But having ADD, it just makes me angry when people use it as an excuse, when I really don't think it's an excuse at all. That's it, wasn't trying to embarass you :\

I'm watching Aladin (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/6/2010, 11:20 am

[You love Disney, Emffers. XDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 11:32 am

[[I do (: Not even so much disney, just the movies. Except for Snow White. she's annoying. xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 11:35 am

[[She is annoying. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/6/2010, 11:38 am

[Lol... I sorta like her. Except when she sings. I'm like 'shut up!']
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 11:51 am

[[Haha yeah. "WHO DARE DISTURBS MY SLUMBERRRR" hahahaha I love that big cat-cave guy.]]
[[rp anyone?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next