The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland

5 posters

Go down

Wonderland Empty Wonderland

Post by Mandy-Love 3/29/2010, 11:45 am

Wonderland

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

-Welcome to Wonderland-

Hold onto your top hat...

maturity - some romance, and some death and violence, consisting of, "Off with his head!"
Fantasy - talking flowers and animals, shrinking, growing rapidly, magic, all kinds of stuff

Welcome to Wonderland, my Alice in Wonderland based role play. Here, magical things can happen. There are kings and queens, talking flowers, talking animals and bugs, and even a few mad people. Please know that there will be nobody playing the actual characters from the book, or movies. Thanks.

"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.”

Rules~
- no using movie characters
- no using book characters
- romance is okay
- dont go overboard with mad people (hee-hee)
- follow all shad's rules
- have fun!!!

Ranks:
Queen (If you are a queen you must be certain color queen, no red or white...)
King
Talking Animal (Name which kind.)
Human
Talking Bug (Name which kind.)
Talking Flower (Name which kind of flower you are.)

Form~
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Rank -
Reason your in Wonderland -
Description -
Personality - (No TBPO)
Likes -
Dislikes -
History - (Optional)
Other -

Thanks!!! Please check second post!!!

Last edited by [mandy]</3 on 3/29/2010, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Wonderland ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Empty Re: Wonderland

Post by Mandy-Love 3/29/2010, 11:46 am

Characters

"We're all mad here."

[mandy]</3
Humans
Danielle Rain - 17
Urban Sommers - 18
Laney Burn - 15
Animals/Bugs
Terra - Cheshire Cat
Flowers
Sarah - White Rose
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/29/2010, 11:55 am

~Updates~
3/29/10 - Now Open!!!

~Announcements~
Please PM me any cool Alice in Wonderland pics or quotes you have!!! Thanks!!!
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/29/2010, 11:58 am

My Forms are going to go here!!!
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/29/2010, 2:53 pm

Form-
Name - Alison DeNeil "Queen Ali", or the "Pink Nature Queen"
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Rank - Queen
Reason your in Wonderland - Decendant of Alice(Like Great-Aunt if possible?)
Description - Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Personality - (No TBPO) Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She rules with a fair(and maniquered) hand.
Likes - Above
Dislikes - Above
History - (Optional) Came from the most wealthy family in the world.
Other - Nope
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wonderland SiggyWonderland SiggyWonderland SiggyWonderland SiggyWonderland SiggyWonderland Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/29/2010, 4:37 pm

[[I'll make a Queen. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/29/2010, 4:40 pm

[[A light green, or light blue queen. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/29/2010, 4:50 pm

Form~
Name - Caitlyn Belle Woods
Age - 17
Gender - female
Rank - The Green Nature Queen [often nicknamed Emerald, for various reasons]
Reason your in Wonderland - Cousin of Alice [went on a serch for her]
Description - http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hayden panettiere&FORM=ECARDA#focal=f022747b10d608218546cb9a7eafc19b&furl=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img102/2416/haydenpanettiere1920ergni9.jpg
Personality - (No TBPO) I'll put it in a few minutes. (:
Likes - People who can relate to her likings, light green [like grass], sky blue, bathing suits, cameras, ect.
Dislikes - Snobby people, rats, spiders, any type of bug really.
History - (Optional) Lived in a super [super] wealthy family, about first or second in the world. [She didn't really care]. After months of hearing her beloved cousin was missing, she went out to look for her. While stumbling across the same backyard Alice fell into the whole, she fell into it. Moss was laying over, so she didn't know.
Other: Can they controll anything? If so, she can controll like weather and flowers. I guess what goes on in Wonderland.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/29/2010, 5:03 pm

This has already been made...
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author