The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'found myself in wonderland'

3 posters

Go down

'found myself in wonderland' Empty 'found myself in wonderland'

Post by EmmaRosa 6/17/2010, 10:58 pm

'found myself in wonderland' Vintage
"You saw at me at the worst, you caught me falling first"

It's around six in the afternoon, or evening, whichever you prefer. It's still really sunny and hot outside, and it'll probably be that way for another hour. Rawr. I just got back inside, I spent about an hour laying out on the beach and reading more in the Vampire Academy. It's so greatt!(; You gotta love the chemistry between Demitri and Rose. Mmmhmmm.

I've been jamming out to Beating Heart Baby - Head Automatica and Second Go - LIGHTS, which is where i got the quote from underneath the photo, if you were wondering. And I'm not gonna put a playlist on this blog, again, because I know a lot of you said it was cool and all but I'm just too lazy/frustrated to go and try to code it in right now. :P Ahhhh, Lazyness.

Vlogging
Otherwise known as video-blogging. I'm pretty sure you guys have seen it before, where someone basically talks about stuff they would in a blog but they record themselves instead. Then upload the video. :D I was thinking about it, and I have a webcam on my laptop. I thought it'd be kind of cool to do it that way, I'm just not sure what your opinions are on it, *So let me know in the comments! Oh, and would it be okay for me to post a video of myself on here? I don't think it violates any rules, but *lemme know about that too.

Bestest Friend.
As you guys know, I've been at the beach for the past two weeks now. If you didn't know that, now you do.(: Anyways, onto my point. My friend Kaitlyn, who lives up north, gets out of school tomorrow and guess what? She's coming down to visit me for a week! She's coming Saturday to Saturday, and I couldn't be more excited! This will be the third time I've seen/visited with her this year!
Since most of you don't know, I'll take time to explain. Me and Kaitlyn met online, on WI, which is another role-playing site I'm sure you guys are familiar with. We were friends for almost three years and we had become really close, when we finally got to meet up for the first time. It was in October, and my mom and I had been in NYC for a long - weekend vacation. After that, I got to come up and visit her for a week over Spring Break. Then again, two weeks after when I visited the city with my grandmother. This will make for our 'summer visit' and then I believe on Christmas Break, I'm going up to the city again. Possibly. :P
Well, I'm not sure what else to say right noww. :P Uhm, but I do have some questions I wanted to ask you guys.

*I've heard a lot about Death Note from different people on the site, and I wanted to know you're opinions on it? I was thinking of going and picking up the manga series. Or do you guys suggest the anime show? I read about it and it does seem interesting, but I just don't know which to get.

*What role-plays are you guys in? I was looking for one that's like humans but has a fairly high maturity level. And it doesn't have to be without any fantasy. I was wondering which ones are popular/active. I was even considering opening a role-play of my own, but I didn't want to put time&effort into, then no one join.):
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

'found myself in wonderland' Empty Re: 'found myself in wonderland'

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 11:04 pm

I'm in The Secret Waterfall, which is actually the most active role-play on the website [I'm pretty sure]. (: It's in Groups.

I can't really answer your Death Note question, not knowing much about it. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/18/2010, 2:41 am

It's so cool how you met Kat online. *-

Ooh, you should definitely read Death Note. :3

I'm pretty much only in private roleplays. XD We should do one together!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/18/2010, 2:55 am

Leah;;
I'll definitely check it out, i think I've heard of the role-play before.(:

Ave;;
I went onto youtube and have been watching some of the episodes, It's pretty interesting. The plot has a way of really keeping you hooked. :3
Did you watch the episodes? Or just read all the manga series?
&&Yeahh, we should! :3 About what, thoughh? Hmmmm. -thinks- I got nothin'.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/18/2010, 3:09 am

I read the series first, and I've watched only a few episodes.

Humans? Animals? xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/18/2010, 3:25 am

Mmkayy,
I went to the Books-A-Million but they didn't have the 1st or 2nd books, and I didn't know if it followed a plot. I didn't want to pick up the 3rd and get lost.

Uhmmm, Maybe humans? I haven't done that in a while. Unless you'd prefer animals?
Do you still get on Yahoo!IM? We could talk more on there... if you want to, that is.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/18/2010, 3:27 am

Yeah, I'd start with the first book. XD

I'd prefer humans. nod And yeah, I'm on right now!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down