The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

+9
Mandy-Love
Spring_Blossom
Orodruin
sweettee11
Erinbeth
liz1289
Mordor
Jesus4Eternity
Miss_Alice
13 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by Orodruin 5/30/2010, 1:41 pm

"What did you disapear for? And "Hi" would do neicly next time you appear.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 2:05 pm

"I can do what I want, and Hi" Lesley said with a smile
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 5/30/2010, 2:50 pm

(YESH! I FINALY GOT FANG!!!)
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 3:03 pm

((Fang was AWESOME!!!!))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/30/2010, 4:08 pm

sweettee11 wrote:"I can do what I want, and Hi" Lesley said with a smile

[I read Fang XD it made me laugh.]

Falcon shrugged, then winced, stiffling a yelp. "Never said you couldn't. And hi. When can I get out of here, anywhay?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 4:10 pm

Aliss: "The doctor said two weeks, so maybe 3 or 4 days"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/30/2010, 4:17 pm

"And that means, what, two days?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 4:20 pm

"No, 3 or 4 days"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/30/2010, 4:23 pm

"Crap." muttered Falcon, turning away.

[Skip rolleyes ]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/31/2010, 5:09 pm

sweettee11 wrote:
shadowsowner888 wrote:-----Canyon's eyes widened as he blinked, momentarily concealing his dark blue eyes. "E . . . rasers? What do you mean, erasers?" he asked Sarah. Surely there weren't actually any nearby, were there?! And after all these months of safety . . . here he was, back in the danger zone yet again.

"By erasers, I mean the wolfy-human hybrids. They seem to pop up at the worst possible times" said Sarah quietly.

-----"I know that," Canyon replied, almost laughing. He would have, if not for the seriousness of the situation. What avian-human wouldn't know about the erasers? "But what do you mean, running from them? Are there any in the area?!" His eyes flickered across the ground below, like he was expecting them to pop out at any moment.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 1312Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 2412Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 3349Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 3548Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/31/2010, 7:10 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
sweettee11 wrote:
shadowsowner888 wrote:-----Canyon's eyes widened as he blinked, momentarily concealing his dark blue eyes. "E . . . rasers? What do you mean, erasers?" he asked Sarah. Surely there weren't actually any nearby, were there?! And after all these months of safety . . . here he was, back in the danger zone yet again.

"By erasers, I mean the wolfy-human hybrids. They seem to pop up at the worst possible times" said Sarah quietly.

-----"I know that," Canyon replied, almost laughing. He would have, if not for the seriousness of the situation. What avian-human wouldn't know about the erasers? "But what do you mean, running from them? Are there any in the area?!" His eyes flickered across the ground below, like he was expecting them to pop out at any moment.

Sarah paused for a moment while scanning the ground. "I haven't seen one in about a week or so. They always seem to be chasing me, could be because I can change my appearance at will and sometimes others."
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/31/2010, 7:11 pm

Twilit wrote:"Crap." muttered Falcon, turning away.

[Skip rolleyes ]

Lesley was outside the hospital, stretching her wings.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/1/2010, 8:21 pm

sweettee11 wrote:
Twilit wrote:"Crap." muttered Falcon, turning away.

[Skip rolleyes ]

Lesley was outside the hospital, stretching her wings.

[Well? Skip to after the hospital part?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/1/2010, 9:11 pm

((Okay, can you start for that part?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/2/2010, 1:24 pm

[Yeah XD I just wasn't sure where the heck you where. How 'bout they agreed to escape that night . . . so the doctors wouldn't have time to try to stop them?]

They had agreed to leave that nigh. Falcon jumped off the windowsill, his wings beating hard, and hurting from being cramped up for so long.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/2/2010, 4:36 pm

((Mmkay))

Aliss and Lesley hopped out after Falcon.

"I wonder how mad the doctors will be when the find out we blew that joint" said Lesley.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:38 pm

-----Relief soared through Canyon’s veins, and he let out a sigh of relief, nodding with renewed calmness. “Well, that’s good if there haven’t been any lately,” he murmured. “But all the same . . . wow. I haven’t seen any Erasers for a few months now. I guess I was really lucky . . .” He trailed off, failing to speak for a few seconds, but at last he just smiled at Sarah. “But that explains it, then. I knew you looked different for a second there. That’s one of your mutation powers, right? Or, er, hmm . . .” His eyes took in the ground, hundreds of feet below. “Do you wanna land, maybe, so we at least don’t have to waste all our energy trying to stay in the air? That is, unless you were going somewhere. I probably shouldn’t hold you up any longer.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 1312Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 2412Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 3349Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 3548Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 21 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/3/2010, 4:22 pm

sweettee11 wrote:((Mmkay))

"I wonder how mad the doctors will be when the find out we blew that joint" said Lesley.

"Try, mad." said Falcon, still a little irritable after being cooped up for so long.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/3/2010, 9:01 pm

Twilit wrote:
sweettee11 wrote:((Mmkay))

"Try, mad." said Falcon, still a little irritable after being cooped up for so long.

Aliss laughed. "Let's get out of here. Can you fly?" she asked

shadowsowner888 wrote:-----Relief soared through Canyon’s veins, and he let out a sigh of relief, nodding with renewed calmness. “Well, that’s good if there haven’t been any lately,” he murmured. “But all the same . . . wow. I haven’t seen any Erasers for a few months now. I guess I was really lucky . . .” He trailed off, failing to speak for a few seconds, but at last he just smiled at Sarah. “But that explains it, then. I knew you looked different for a second there. That’s one of your mutation powers, right? Or, er, hmm . . .” His eyes took in the ground, hundreds of feet below. “Do you wanna land, maybe, so we at least don’t have to waste all our energy trying to stay in the air? That is, unless you were going somewhere. I probably shouldn’t hold you up any longer.

"Okay, let's land" said Sarah. She pondered if she was going anywhere. She didn't have anything, or anyone, to be truthful. "I am not going anywhere, at the moment.." she said. Sarah had just been flying around, going wherever she wanted.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/4/2010, 7:29 am

sweettee11 wrote:Aliss laughed. "Let's get out of here. Can you fly?" she asked

Falcon rolled his eyes. "Rather fly than do nothing right now. Let's go."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/4/2010, 3:31 pm

Twilit wrote:
sweettee11 wrote:Aliss laughed. "Let's get out of here. Can you fly?" she asked

Falcon rolled his eyes. "Rather fly than do nothing right now. Let's go."

Lesley nodded and opened her wings. They were black with gold tips.

Aliss opened her wings. Her wings were the exact opposite of her sisters, mainly gold with black tips
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/7/2010, 3:17 pm

[Our comp was attached by some sort of virus, that's why i haven't been able to get on XP]

[Now what?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/7/2010, 3:36 pm

((I don't know...))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/7/2010, 3:40 pm

[>.< Neither do IIIIIIII. Maybe we/I will think of something laterrr.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/8/2010, 3:34 pm

[Sweet, reply??]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next