The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by leah_hope92 5/22/2010, 1:18 pm

[[Maybe he saw me walking over to Pinkberry or saw me walking across the street and the wierd stalker started to follow me?]]

[[BTW, so curse me. I got Book 2, A False Note. Haha. This happened already to me, I got the Amelia a while back. If you could, could you maybe list the names in order? xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by leah_hope92 5/25/2010, 5:25 pm

[[I just did Desert Sabotage mission on the website. xP]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/28/2010, 6:31 pm

[.........................]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/29/2010, 1:56 pm

[[Amanda?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/29/2010, 2:36 pm

[I'm here. Can you remind me what happened? XD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/29/2010, 4:41 pm

[[You were supposed to play Hamilton....]]

[[Then we do the 'plot'.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/30/2010, 7:59 pm

[......................................................................]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/30/2010, 8:56 pm

[Gosh, I'm so out of this. Can you start?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:46 pm

[[Yeah.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:48 pm

I walked into Pinkberry, looking back a few times, thinking Amanda probabley wanted to say something. I sat down minutes later, eating my usual.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 3:00 pm

Hamilton Holt was wandering around without his family, and he spotted Leah eating alone. "Hey." He greeted, sitting atop the table and smiling at her. "What's up?" He was acting, of course, but whatever. This was actually kinda fun. He slid into the chair across from her, looking interested but really trying to scan the place for Ian and Amanda, wherever the two lovebirds had gone off too. However, he couldn't find them anywhere in the shop, so he turned his attention back to Leah. "Where are the lovebirds?" He asked, sounding like he was just curious but really wanting to know so he could tell him father. Besides, she'd know what he meant by lovebirds- the whole Cahill family knew about Ian and Amanda.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 3:15 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Hamilton Holt was wandering around without his family, and he spotted Leah eating alone. "Hey." He greeted, sitting atop the table and smiling at her. "What's up?" He was acting, of course, but whatever. This was actually kinda fun. He slid into the chair across from her, looking interested but really trying to scan the place for Ian and Amanda, wherever the two lovebirds had gone off too. However, he couldn't find them anywhere in the shop, so he turned his attention back to Leah. "Where are the lovebirds?" He asked, sounding like he was just curious but really wanting to know so he could tell him father. Besides, she'd know what he meant by lovebirds- the whole Cahill family knew about Ian and Amanda.

"SOmewhere. Probabley off on a honeymoon." I joked around, but the tone had no humor in it. I pushed my food across the table, it didn't cross my mind that he was a nasty, rude, litle demon. I no had no appetite, I had just wasted my $9.82 on my froyo. I sighed, "I really should get going." I had a straight face on, I felt like jealousy was written all over my face. Though, my facial expression prbabley showed it. "But, I'm gonna stay." I stated, now knowing I would need someone to talk to. It was so boring by myself, I wasn't the type that could entertain myself. "Sooo...." I looked around, not knowing what to say next without making a fool of myself.

[I'm trying to get to around 100 each post, so don't be surprised if there's any random crap in my posts. :3]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 3:23 pm

[That's what I'm trying to do as well.]

Hamilton laughed. "Yeah, I can see that happening." And he could, in his mind. Ian and Amanda, despite being on another team, actually were pretty good for each other. Though the Kabras were cunning, Ian was softer, almost, nicer. At least he was better than the others, who were all cruel and vicious.
I was lying in the backseat of Ian's private limosuine, moaning and wondering what had made me feel this bad. I felt like I was about to vomit, my head hurt, and then it hit me. Either I had food poisoning, which was possible, or one of he other teams had done this on purpose, which was probable. "Ian?" I moaned quietly. "Where are you?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 3:34 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[That's what I'm trying to do as well.]

Hamilton laughed. "Yeah, I can see that happening." And he could, in his mind. Ian and Amanda, despite being on another team, actually were pretty good for each other. Though the Kabras were cunning, Ian was softer, almost, nicer. At least he was better than the others, who were all cruel and vicious.
I was lying in the backseat of Ian's private limosuine, moaning and wondering what had made me feel this bad. I felt like I was about to vomit, my head hurt, and then it hit me. Either I had food poisoning, which was possible, or one of he other teams had done this on purpose, which was probable. "Ian?" I moaned quietly. "Where are you?"

[ Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 18 899677 Cool.]

I took a little bite, not knowing what to say next. "What are you doing here?" I asked out of curiosity. I don't know, it just didn't seem like Hamilton to be in Pinkberry. The two just..... really don't mix. But maybe I was wrong, but that was just my opinion. The right opinion.
I pushed some hair out of her face, putting it behind her ear. "Yeah? I'm right here." I replied, softly whispering this in her ear. Just then I saw Hamilton and Leah inside Pinkberry, I could barely see the figure through the window, but I could notice those sparkling brown eyes anywhere. "What's Leah doing talking to Hamilton?" I asked myself in a whisper, hoping Amanda wouldn't have heard. SHe probabley would flip out if she did hear.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 3:55 pm

"Looking for clues. You?" He asked curiously, watching her with cautious eyes. He now could see the white stretch limosine behind her, and knew immediatly that Amanda and Ian were in it. However, he thought they were just relaxing... when, in reality, they weren't.
"Why do I feel this bad?" I moaned, looking up at him with a sick expression on my face. "And why aren't you sick?" I was lying here about to throw up, and he was sitting happily. "Is it food poisoning, or did Natalie do something to me?" I asked, clutching my stomach and looking up at him pitifully.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 10:41 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:"Looking for clues. You?" He asked curiously, watching her with cautious eyes. He now could see the white stretch limosine behind her, and knew immediatly that Amanda and Ian were in it. However, he thought they were just relaxing... when, in reality, they weren't.
"Why do I feel this bad?" I moaned, looking up at him with a sick expression on my face. "And why aren't you sick?" I was lying here about to throw up, and he was sitting happily. "Is it food poisoning, or did Natalie do something to me?" I asked, clutching my stomach and looking up at him pitifully.

"Same," I fibbed, I didn't want to look or clues at the moment.
"I don't know. I don't know about that either. Probabley Natalie." I answered all of her questions in order, as I felt really bad for her. Poor thing.

[Writer's Block.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18