The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_-

3 posters

Go down

4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_- Empty 4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_-

Post by SaddleClub 4/5/2010, 8:48 pm

Yep, today's my brother's birthday. He's offically 10.

He was born in 2000 so the end of the year is how old he is. Once, I had this conversation with him:

Me: You know how the world's supposed to end in 2012?
Kyle: Yeah.
Me: Do you know why?
Kyle: Nope.
Me: Cuz no one could put up with 13 years of you.

xD I loved it cuz it was just so casual. xD We were watching Spongebob and it was during a commercial. xD

Anyway, I'm thinking about Derek because it was a year ago today that we became friends. xP I remember: It was my brother's birthday and I was at the park with my two of my friends. One of them got Derek to come subsequently causing me and Derek to become friends then. Ah, the good times....it's weird when you think about how much changes in a year. Everyone was friends then. Now most of my friends hate Derek and want him to die. I think I'm the only one who's still friends with him. And he thinks he's gonna screw it up:
Derek:
i wonder how im gonna mess up wit u

Teresa:
huh?

Derek:
well
i screwed up wit janelle n faith
n tori
matter of time b4 i screw up wit u
*shrugs* He probably won't though. No matter what he does to me, I can't hate him. I don't know why, I just can't. I've tried. Failed. I have no hate for the guy. And my one friend can't understand that. She's even told me that one of the reasons she hates him is for whatever he does to me that makes me want to stay his friend. But, I don't know, I like being his friend. I really don't have like any guy friends that I talk to much. There's him, I guess. This kid in my grade, Jonathan, and I talk and get along. I also ask him questions I have on our math homework. So I guess we're kinda friends. And then there's these other guys I'm kinda friends with. But they're in high school so I don't see or talk to them much. I miss one of them, a lot. We used to be really good friends. I also feel guilty cuz there were sooooooo many times last year I could've talked to him, but I didn't. I don't know why, I just....didn't.

Gettin' off topic here.

So, anyway, for my brother's birthday, we went down to the beach. I got these really cool tye-dye pants cuz I had a skirt on and it was kinda chilly there and I thought I was gonna go on some rides and stuffs. I also got sunglasses cuz I needed them and a bracelet with a butterfly on it.

We ate at this really cool resturant (I spelled that wrong) and went mini-golfing. That was fun. I got 2nd place in the mini-golf. My dad won. My brother came in dead last.

I also went to an aquarium with my mom. It was really cool, and I got some pretty epic pictures. (I'll post them at some point) Some came out blurry, but that's cuz it was dark and flash cameras + glass = fail. There were some that were clear, though. I gotta clean them out. I haven't gone through them yet.

Well, today's my last day before I leave for Pennsylvania for 3 days. I'm leaving early tomorrow and coming home late Thursday so I'm not gonna be able to go on those days. And I bet I don't have internet connection there. You peoples better tell me what I miss!! Wink (Including what the heck we get for the festival of eggs!! Someone comment on this tomorrow and tell me what happens!! Please? 4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_- 213909 )

K, I guess that's all for now. Smile

With love,
~Saddle

((Haha, I had a sign off fail:
With love,
~Sadle
~Saddel
~Saddle))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_- Empty Re: 4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_-

Post by Komoda 4/5/2010, 8:59 pm

I get what you mean with Derek. :/ It really is hard being mad at a good friend, no matter what they've done to you. But even if your friends dislike him doesn't mean you have to! It's nice to just like everyone sometimes. ^^ Besides, it really seems like he didn't mean to hurt them, just judging by the things he said in the part of the convo you posted.

Ooh, it sounds like you had a lot of fun today for your brother's birthday! :3 I've kind of wanted tye-dye pants lately... I dunno why. XD You're lucky to get some!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_- Empty Re: 4/5/10 ~ Happy birthday, dear Kyle, happy birthday to -- ....ugh, now I’m thinking about Derek. -_-

Post by Avé 4/5/2010, 9:04 pm

Sorry about all your friends hating Derek. It's tough, isn't it? Ignore what your friends say - they can't make you hate him. Mo's right, it seems like he didn't want to hurt them, he made mistakes and he's sorry.

I'm glad that your brother's birthday was fun. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/5/2010, 9:10 pm

Komoda: Yeah, I'm not trying to hate him because my friends do. It just causes conflict sometimes. Like I have to sit and listen to them curse him out and stuff and I try to defend him and say he's nice, but then they just start cursing him out even more and call him names and such. xP

Yea, it was fuuuun Very Happy I never thought I'd like tye-dye pants, but I love these. Smile They're sorta like sweat pants (they're the same material) but they're capris and they say the name of the beach on them. I love them Smile

Ave: Yeah, I just try to like blow off what they say, but I think, "This is getting annoying...." in my head sometimes. xP And yeah, I think he's sorry, and I don't even now why they all hate him. No one wants to explain to me. xP I ask why, and they're just like, "He's a stupid, *curse word* *bad name* and should just go rot in *heck*" and I'm like, "Um....that doesn't answer my question...." xP

Me too Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/5/2010, 9:39 pm

Oh, that's tough. Well you can only try, I s'pose. :3 They'll get over it eventually and realize they should have been more mature about it like you are. nod

Ooh, they sound really cool! ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/5/2010, 10:48 pm

Yeah, I have to put up with all their talk about my friend, and I even say the name "Derek" and one of my 'friends' goes of on a whole thing about how he's this word and that word and blah blah blah....xP I'm mature and keep my mouth shut about how annoying they get.

I love them Very Happy And, also, it was a choice of these, really really thick sweat pants I would've died in (it was breezy, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky so we were in constant sunshine), or really really short shorts. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down