The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th!

+15
The Newms
Arianna
Mooniepie
Komoda
Kiriana Shadeweaver
shadowsowner888
Cyn431
leah_hope92
rattyjol
amrgirl
FOREIGN?!
Puckspaw
Rai
Dark Fairytales
Avé
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Empty A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th!

Post by Avé 7/3/2010, 3:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARIANNA!

Now, it wouldn't be right to not have a birthday thread for one of the most wonderful members of Twig, would it? Ari, you should know by now how amazing you are. ^^ You contribute so much to the site and I'm sure we all appreciate that.

We love you, Ari, and happy birthday!

Last edited by Avé on 7/3/2010, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Empty Re: A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th!

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/3/2010, 4:06 pm

Happy Birthday Ari! (Isn't it on the 15 not the 14?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! DN41
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Empty Re: A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th!

Post by Rai 7/3/2010, 4:12 pm

Happy Birthday, Ari! Thank you so much for all you do: you're such a great addition to TWIG && we're so lucky to have you as a part of our site! I hope you birthday is amazing! Very Happy

*draws picture*
I'll put the picture up in a moment. :3
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/3/2010, 4:14 pm

Wait, yes, it's on the 15th. Thanks for pointing that out, Alyssa! I got her age confused with the date. >.<
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 7/3/2010, 7:12 pm

Happy Birthday, Ari! Thank you so much for all you do for the site. You are a truly terrific member! =D
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/3/2010, 7:14 pm

Happy birthday, Ari! Very Happy For your birthday, I got you two slip-on wings covered in peacock feathers. I thought you would like them. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/3/2010, 7:36 pm

Happy birthday! yayparty! Have a great one!
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 10:55 pm

Happy biiiiirthday! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/3/2010, 11:34 pm

Your welcome, Ave (: The reason I knew is because I put everyone I know on Twig's bday on my personal calendar as well.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! DN41
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/4/2010, 12:02 am

Happy birthday, Ari! You're amazing, and Twig would be the same without you! You're awesome, remember that. (: Hope you have a great birthday!
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 12:32 am

Happy Birthday, Arianna!
Originally I'd had intentions to put up a Happy Birthday playlist, but the I remembered you can't listen to them, Ari, so I rejected that idea. For now all I can do is provide the link to a video which features the same song and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! BON ANNIVERSAIRE! TANJO-BI OMEDETO! while I try to think of a present for one of the smartest, amazingest, awesomtasticalest and greatest members of Twig which it would be absolutely nothing without. ^^

THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/4/2010, 8:22 am

Happy happy birthday! Very Happy May all your dreams come true! I hope you like this carrot cake; I made it just for you!

(See, it's healthy cus it has carrots. nod)

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Carrotcake1.136122049

And, okay, maybe it doesn't look healthy. But the frosting is organic! And naturally sweetened! And, um, the whole cake is healthy. End of story. nod

So all right, I'll be a bit more serious now. :3 Ari, you are a wonderful delight. (Like cake!) You're really smart, and fun, and one of my closest friends. I'm really happy to have met you, especially so I could be saying happy birthday to you now. applause I hope your day is wonderful!

And here's your present. :O
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 00127_64gb-flash-memory
Cus every computer likes memory chips, right? :3

Have an amazing birthday. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 1312A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 2412A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 3349A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 3548A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 7/4/2010, 6:19 pm

Happy birthday, Ari!

Did I get rid of that birthday cupcake that I gave out on everyone's birthday?
*checks Photobucket* Aw, crap. So I did. Time to go make a new one, I guess. You can have the very first one!

EDIT: Hurrah! Cupcakes!
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Cupcake_1
Chocolate cupcake with purple frosting! And sprinkles!
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/14/2010, 10:02 pm

Happy birthday, Ari!

*confetti*
\(o^u^o)/
___

You're always so helpful, friendly, and you really are a great person in general. ^^ Not to mention you're totally pro at coding and graphics. :3 I still have the little kaoani that you made me for my story. So kawaii! applause

Hehe, but anyway, I don't know what we would do without you. You're always one of the firsts to answer questions in the help section, and you do countless things to help the site thrive. You're not afraid to state your opinion or enforce the rules, either. You're really admireable for that. Very Happy Your writing is wonderful, too. I hope you have an amazing birthday! You really deserve it.

Here's your present... ^^

Spoiler:

Last edited by Komoda on 7/14/2010, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 7/14/2010, 11:08 pm

Happy birthday, Ari.
Mirthful wishes to you. :]
~Szam
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/15/2010, 1:46 am

Avé wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARIANNA!

Now, it wouldn't be right to not have a birthday thread for one of the most wonderful members of Twig, would it? Ari, you should know by now how amazing you are. ^^ You contribute so much to the site and I'm sure we all appreciate that.

We love you, Ari, and happy birthday!
Aww, thank you! :3
Dark Fairytales wrote:Happy Birthday Ari! (Isn't it on the 15 not the 14?)
Thankyouuuu! Very Happy
Rai wrote:Happy Birthday, Ari! Thank you so much for all you do: you're such a great addition to TWIG && we're so lucky to have you as a part of our site! I hope you birthday is amazing! Very Happy

*draws picture*
I'll put the picture up in a moment. :3
Thank you so much, Rai. Smile
Puckspaw wrote:Happy Birthday, Ari! Thank you so much for all you do for the site. You are a truly terrific member! =D
ThankyouThankyouThankyou!
FOREIGN?! wrote:Happy birthday, Ari! Very Happy For your birthday, I got you two slip-on wings covered in peacock feathers. I thought you would like them. nod
Wow... I truly am stunned by your present. Very Happy Thanks! xD
amrgirl wrote:Happy birthday! yayparty! Have a great one!
Thanks!
rattyjol wrote:Happy biiiiirthday! cheesy
Thank youuuuuu, haha! (:
leah_hope92 wrote:Happy birthday, Ari! You're amazing, and Twig would be the same without you! You're awesome, remember that. (: Hope you have a great birthday!
I hope I do, too! Very Happy Thanks!
Cyn431 wrote:
Happy Birthday, Arianna!
Originally I'd had intentions to put up a Happy Birthday playlist, but the I remembered you can't listen to them, Ari, so I rejected that idea. For now all I can do is provide the link to a video which features the same song and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! BON ANNIVERSAIRE! TANJO-BI OMEDETO! while I try to think of a present for one of the smartest, amazingest, awesomtasticalest and greatest members of Twig which it would be absolutely nothing without. ^^

THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG!
Haha, good idea. Thank you so much! (:
shadowsowner888 wrote:Happy happy birthday! Very Happy May all your dreams come true! I hope you like this carrot cake; I made it just for you!

(See, it's healthy cus it has carrots. nod)

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Carrotcake1.136122049

And, okay, maybe it doesn't look healthy. But the frosting is organic! And naturally sweetened! And, um, the whole cake is healthy. End of story. nod

So all right, I'll be a bit more serious now. :3 Ari, you are a wonderful delight. (Like cake!) You're really smart, and fun, and one of my closest friends. I'm really happy to have met you, especially so I could be saying happy birthday to you now. applause I hope your day is wonderful!

And here's your present. :O
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 00127_64gb-flash-memory
Cus every computer likes memory chips, right? :3

Have an amazing birthday. ^^
Oooh, a carrot cake! ^^ I'm sure it's very tasty. nod
Thank you soooo much. :3
A memory chip! Say, does it magically have a backup of the whole TwigAdopts database I accidentally deleted yesterday? ^^ Yeah, that was the lowlight of yesterday. Razz
Thank you so much, Shadow. You're one of my closest friends too. I'm so glad I found Twig because I wouldn't have such amazing friends without it.

Kiriana Shadeweaver wrote:Happy birthday, Ari!

Did I get rid of that birthday cupcake that I gave out on everyone's birthday?
*checks Photobucket* Aw, crap. So I did. Time to go make a new one, I guess. You can have the very first one!

EDIT: Hurrah! Cupcakes!
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Cupcake_1
Chocolate cupcake with purple frosting! And sprinkles!
Say, is that cupcake healthy? ^^ Actually, I don't care. -noms cupcake- Very Happy
Komoda wrote:
Happy birthday, Ari!

*confetti*
\(o^u^o)/
___

You're always so helpful, friendly, and you really are a great person in general. ^^ Not to mention you're totally pro at coding and graphics. :3 I still have the little kaoani that you made me for my story. So kawaii! applause

Hehe, but anyway, I don't know what we would do without you. You're always one of the firsts to answer questions in the help section, and you do countless things to help the site thrive. You're not afraid to state your opinion or enforce the rules, either. You're really admireable for that. Very Happy Your writing is wonderful, too. I hope you have an amazing birthday! You really deserve it.

Here's your present... ^^

Spoiler:
Thank you so so so much, Komo! (And, like, not just for the amazingly amazing gift. Surprised)
Mooniepie wrote:Happy birthday, Ari.
Mirthful wishes to you. :]
~Szam
Gracias, Szam!

Thank you so much to everyone!!! This was the perfect way to start my birthday. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 11:23 am

Um, I'm totally gonna be late again, and post this like after you've read everyone's messages...Oh well. Dx

ARIANNA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You're a pretty cool kid = )

Now, enjoy this adorably ridiculous pig.
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 862499tz159cosm5
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/15/2010, 12:00 pm

The Newms wrote:Um, I'm totally gonna be late again, and post this like after you've read everyone's messages...Oh well. Dx

ARIANNA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You're a pretty cool kid = )

Now, enjoy this adorably ridiculous pig.
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 862499tz159cosm5
Aww, it's fine! Thanks! Smile
AMAZON'S PIGGIE! Yay. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 461

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 7/15/2010, 12:07 pm

Happy birthday, Ari! Very Happy I hope it's great.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 12:53 pm

Ah, it was someone's pig already? xD I just found it on Google.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/15/2010, 3:10 pm

Eek, well, I'm not sure if it has the TA backup. xD You'll have to ask it! Cus it is magical, you know, it'll definitely be able to answer you. nod

Heehee, and since when I originally posted it wasn't your birthday . . . happy birthday Ari! Very Happy *tacklehug* How's your day been so far? And I do say so far, but I suppose it's already nearly over, eh? XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 1312A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 2412A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 3349A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 3548A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/15/2010, 3:20 pm

LuckyPenny666 wrote:Happy birthday, Ari! Very Happy I hope it's great.
Thanks, Lucky! Smile
The Newms wrote:Ah, it was someone's pig already? xD I just found it on Google.
Amazon likes piggies. Very Happy She had it in her siggie for a loooong time. xD
shadowsowner888 wrote:Eek, well, I'm not sure if it has the TA backup. xD You'll have to ask it! Cus it is magical, you know, it'll definitely be able to answer you. nod

Heehee, and since when I originally posted it wasn't your birthday . . . happy birthday Ari! Very Happy *tacklehug* How's your day been so far? And I do say so far, but I suppose it's already nearly over, eh? XD
Dear Magical Chip, do you have the magical backup for TA?
-Magical Chip doesn't answer-
I'll have to try again later, when my dad says if he has or hasn't found the backup which might have made a copy of the C drive a few weeks ago. xD

Gooooood! Smile I woke up to threads saying happy birthday (here and WI), and then a few of our family friends came over for a birthday party-ish thing in the afternoon. No one my age, but still. xD I got a lot of books (I'm reading The Cinderella Society right now) and some clothes, and guess what?

A NOOK!!! Very Happy Well, a coupon for one when we go to America, but still. :3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/15/2010, 3:23 pm

Aw, Chip! >.> How could you ignore her like that? You're so rude! Hmmph, I suppose he's in a bit of a bad mood today. You'll definitely need to try again later. nod

Ooooh, that's awesome! :3 And this would be a Nook as in the little reading device like a Kindle, and not something that goes with a cranny, right? XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/15/2010, 3:26 pm

Happy birthday Ari!

Hey look! My invisible flying pig Porkey is going to sing you happy birthday! pig

-Porkey sings-

Wow, was that opera? LOL!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Siggy
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Siggy
A birthday is nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARI on the 15th! Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/15/2010, 3:27 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Aw, Chip! >.> How could you ignore her like that? You're so rude! Hmmph, I suppose he's in a bit of a bad mood today. You'll definitely need to try again later. nod

Ooooh, that's awesome! :3 And this would be a Nook as in the little reading device like a Kindle, and not something that goes with a cranny, right? XD
Of course I will. xD

Yep, that kind of Nook! Very Happy I'm so exited to get it! :3
4everme4everbeauty wrote:Happy birthday Ari!

Hey look! My invisible flying pig Porkey is going to sing you happy birthday! pig

-Porkey sings-

Wow, was that opera? LOL!
Thanks! Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next