The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

+12
MCRRockz123
[xo] ashley
sweettee11
Doggiewriter23
Pandaz ♪
Monique4Cheer
Mandy-Love
B
Blue Aqua Wind
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
16 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/1/2010, 9:49 am

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:As I walked out of my room, I watched as I girl in ratty clothes walk out of her room. I wrinkled my nose, wondering why she looked so.... Trashy. Sure, it was summer, but she shouldn't look like that. Where is she going? A bar? Rolling my eyes, I eyes her horribly conditioned iPod. Letting out a small giggle, I took out my new, perfectly condiciend iPhone and started texting my sister.

Where r u?

Paris, ma chère soeur.

Omigod, I'm there toooooo

Omigosh where?

On this cruise boat.

I'm soooo coming. Meet me 2morrow at Le Pamlphet.

Kk. Luv ya sis.

[I replied, Blue AQua Wind]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/1/2010, 1:00 pm

(Anyone RP? Anything for me?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 5/1/2010, 5:08 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:ooc - RP, anyone?
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/1/2010, 5:16 pm

<3--[Emily]--<< wrote:[sorry i don't know how to reply to that >_0]
((LOL))

After swimming for a while, she went to the cafe and spotted the girl. She sat across from her. "Hey."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1173

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/1/2010, 10:27 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Um, why? Not like 'why would they do that to her?' but like 'how did you see them and why did he touch you? Did you do anything?' in a happy-for-you way. Lol]

[[We were in the front of the front standing, and you know how they reach their hand out while they're singing? Yeah. I Just screamed. xP]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/1/2010, 10:27 pm

[Oh, so u went to a concert?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/2/2010, 12:25 am

leah_hope92 wrote:[[Haha, sleepover with Maddi. But guess what?! Toby Mac touched me and waved at me, one of the band members pointed at me [Idk if that's a good thing. xD], and Beckah Shae hugged and talked to me!!! xDDD]]

[[Haha idk who any of those people are. That happened to me at my Jonas brother concert - I hugged each one of them and got a picture with them, then taylor swift waved at me(she was still dating jo at the time)]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 17 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 12:27 am

[[Christian music people...writers... Haha. Lucky. I never liked the JoBros, but you're so lucky Taylor waved at u.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 5/2/2010, 10:08 am

ooc - anybody want to RP?
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/2/2010, 10:19 am

[I replied to your girl]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/2/2010, 11:34 am

[rp anyone?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/2/2010, 11:41 am

[I will. Ali and Matt?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 12:02 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:"Nothing really. So.. What places have you been in your life?" You could see I didn't know what there was to talk about.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/2/2010, 12:32 pm

[Aw! MY dinosaur is so cuuuuute!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/2/2010, 12:41 pm

[Thanks Cass ^^ & sure. im working on a project, can you start?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 12:49 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:"Nothing really. So.. What places have you been in your life?" You could see I didn't know what there was to talk about.

[[Uh.. Emms? Matt and her were rping? Once you get the time, reply?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/2/2010, 1:12 pm

[Sure!]

It was only about a day after Matt and I went out for dinner... A strange feeling overcame me when I saw him. Butterflies rattled in my stomache as I knocked on his room door. I flattened down my natural curly hair, light pink Tommy Hilfiger Patrizia Dress, pink Ankle Wrap Sandals, CC SKYE - Olivia (White With Black Trim) purse, Rhinestone Lucite and Silver Bracelet Set by Lee Angel, and pink Strass Necklace. Today, I was asking him if he wanted to do to the Eifle Tower with me.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/2/2010, 3:41 pm

[[oh sorry leah, I've already started with Cass though :\ And idk it got kind of boring.]]

"Italy, France, America, and the Bahamas," I answered her. "Hey, I'm gonna go get some sleep, okay? I'm supposed to hang out with Alison tomorrow. S'later," I called out, heading back to my room. I woke up a few hours later and just as I finished getting dress I heard a knock on my door. I opened it, seeing Ali there, and smiled. "Oh, hey," I greeted her, stepping outside.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/2/2010, 3:58 pm

"Oh, hey," He greeted with a smile. "Ready for sight-seeing?" I asked him, adjusting my bag. "I was thinking that we could go to the Eifle Tower when it starts to get dark so we can see it light up." I offered.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/2/2010, 4:02 pm

"Yeah," I nodded as she told me about the eiffel tower. "Alright, sounds good to me," I smiled, walking down the halls until we were at the departing station, where we would leave.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/2/2010, 4:06 pm

"Yeah," He nodded in agreement. "Cool," I smiled, taking out my camera. "Just changed the memory card last night." I smirked. "Alright, sounds good to me," He smiled as we dparted from the cruise ship. "My sister is coming on board in a few days." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/2/2010, 4:58 pm

"Oh, cool. I didn't know you had a sister," I chuckled. "What's she like?" I asked her, feeling the temperature rise the second we walked outside.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/2/2010, 5:53 pm

"Oh, cool. I didn't know you had a sister," He chuckled. "Yeah, we're fraternal twins." I said with a small laugh. "What's she like?" He asked. "She's really down-to-earth and a huge tree-hugger. She's really into bohemian clothing for some reason." I said, wrinkling my nose in confusing.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/2/2010, 6:10 pm

(Anything for me? Anyone RP?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/4/2010, 4:39 pm

[rp anyone?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next