The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Two Girls & One Glass Slipper ~

2 posters

Go down

~ Two Girls & One Glass Slipper ~ Empty ~ Two Girls & One Glass Slipper ~

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/15/2010, 9:53 pm

Bonjour!

Welcome to the Douboi's Castle; AKA Paradice.

Here lives the whole family; The King(R.I.P. The Queen), along with his two daughets; Princess Vivian Douboi & Jasmine Douboi.

Their dad as taken upon an illness, so now starts the Fight For The Crown... But, here's the catch - to take the thrown, they must marry a man. So, when Prince Jacob is declared a fine suiter for each daughter, they will both have to show how worthy they are of him, in the short week that he's staying at the family's Castle.

Form-

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Description-
Personality-
Other-

Rules-

1. Follow all of TWIG's rules.
2. This is ONLY for Monique & Me.
3. We will mostly use present-day language.
4. We will 'pretend' they speak English.
5. Feel free to comment, but nothing too harsh...
6. Have Fun! (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
~ Two Girls & One Glass Slipper ~ Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

~ Two Girls & One Glass Slipper ~ Empty Re: ~ Two Girls & One Glass Slipper ~

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/15/2010, 10:02 pm

Name- Jasmine Douboi
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Description- A creamy mocha coloring to her skin, Hazel eyes lined with chocolate, natural rosy pink full lips, irresistible dimples, short shoulder length curly chestnut brown hair framing my perfectly flawless features , very petite; 5'2, very thin but bigger than a sickly person (I'm a princess for goodness sakes how sick could i get?)
Personality- fun, very playful, tends to be shy at times, flirty but knows her limits, bubbly, competitive, as loving and responsible as Jasmine is there's no question who should take the throne. It's quite obvious. Jasmine will hypnotize Jacob and be crowned queen in the end.
Other- loves music, singing (has a voice of an angel), dancing, joking, romance and reading[url=~ Two Girls & One Glass Slipper ~ Rvm5up]

Last edited by Monique4Cheer on 4/15/2010, 10:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/15/2010, 10:06 pm

Form-

Name- Vivian Duboi
Age- 16
Gender- female
Description- Vivian really is your typical maiden-in-distress. With fair skin and chocolate-dipped-strawberry hair, she is a site to see. No, she's not a ginger, nor is she a brunette. Her hair is a dark chestnut, with the slightest of tinge of orange to it, to make it a rich color; like the trunk of an ancient Bonzai Tree. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, with a dark brown border surrounding them like a sealed letter. Her face is in the shape of a heart, while her lips are a plump Cherly Timple red. Her ski-slope nose and cheeks are lightly sprinked with freckles, while her eyebrows are arched perfectly to make her eyes mesmerizing. With broad cheeks bones and thick eyelashes, it seals the deal to her perfect complexion. As for her body shape, she's fairly slender; though she's muscular for a princess(not that she's Taylor Lautner or anything). With archery & jesting, she has formed a stronger body, along with drum-tight stomach.
Personality- Sweet, if not a bit decieving. She knows how to sugar-coat everything and her percistance along with her outgoing nature are just a few reasons why she's suitable for the throne. She's a flirt, though she has the decency of a 'lady'. She loves sports and is always up for a challenge; so when she heard about the competition she was in quicker before she could belt, "I WIN!"
Other-
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/15/2010, 10:10 pm

"Vivian, Jasmine," father bellowed for his daughter, one of them being me. So, I cooperatively retreated to his sleeping quarters, not caring that I was a close enough distance to get the illness that had swept over him in a month's time. "Yes, father?" I asked, concern in my eyes as I studied him. "You have a visitor arriving tonight; Prince Jacob Swarvoski," he wheezed the details and I took a step backwards, hating that he looked so fragile. "As you can see, I won't be along for much longer, so, I have brought a suiter for my daughters. Though Jasmine is older by a month, I think it fairly that we will give our guest a week to pick whom he'll marry," he explained further on, collapsing back onto his pillows. "So, please behave and be on your best manners," he nodded, excusing us. "Oh boy..." I thought, rolling my eyes. I hated the whole concept of a guy "choosing" us. I might as well just give it to Jasmine; what did I care?
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/15/2010, 10:17 pm

[ur so mean! ur making me feel bad]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/15/2010, 10:18 pm

[hold on! im more of a younger kind of person... ur person seems more mature by a long shot]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/15/2010, 10:21 pm

"La la laaaa!" I sang prancing down the lavish corridor. ""You have a visitor arriving tonight; Prince Jacob Swarvoski," I heard as I passed by my father's quarters. "Parton?" I asked dancing into the room and taking a seat at the very edge of father's bed. Vivian took a step back a frightened look painted across her face. He continued to explain how he he wasn't going to be around much longer.. I didn't know what he was saying. I was too busy fantasizing about this Jacob person. Was he cute? Kind? An animal person?! "I think it fairly that we will give our guest a week to pick whom he'll marry," my fathers timid voice rang through my ears. "Choose?! Why does he have to choose from my beauty and intelligence there's no competition." I smiled sweetly at his gray face. "Now Jasmine, an attitude like that will end you up where you are right now. I sighed "sorry father" My eyes fell when the door bell chimed loudly flooding the room with its melodic beauty. I sprang up from the bed jitters shooting through my whole body. My joy quietly ended when my eyes laid upon my long elegant sleeping gown. "Oh.. My Goodness, He's early!" I whispered so the hopefully handsome man at the door couldn't hear me, even though I knew he definitely couldn't here through the heavy 18th century wooden door. "Vivian you get it!"

Last edited by Monique4Cheer on 4/16/2010, 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/15/2010, 10:28 pm

[Alright. Fine. And just pretend she heard everything he had explained to Vivian and add it into yours.]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/16/2010, 11:49 pm

"No! I don't want to-" I began as my favorite made, Gilly, spoke. "Oh, I'll get it!" she announced, in one of her you-spoiled-brat's tones. She opened the door, curtsying as the signal of his arrival was given with the horn of a trumpet. I was wearing this gorgeous silk maroon dress with my hair in a curly up do, the curls being thrown over my right shoulder. Eying over Jacob, I was starstruck. He had tan skin with gorgeous mocha-brown hair and these blinding husky-eyes. Literally, one eye was a deep, Caribbean Ocean Blue, while the other was a soft, peaceful, brown. "Welcome, Prince Jacob," I nodded, with a polite curtsy, though I didn't bow enough to demean myself below his authority.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/17/2010, 12:22 am

I frantically bounced around my room, and over loaded closet trying to find something suitable for a first impression. My eyes settled on a Gorgeous Golden ball gown. The fabric was satin that was classy, intriguing and stylish all at the same time. This strapless dress had a fitted bodice, a black beaded trim at the bustling and below the hips. "It's perfect!" I thought letting my glossy brown curls stay flexible and elegant as they accessorize my creamy brown flawless face. " Evening sir." I bowed my head down and did a tiny curtsy before introducing myself. "I am princess Jasmine Douboi" " Nice to meet you." Jacob cooed taking my hand in his and kissing it even so gently. I giggled timidly as my heart melted. He was so charming. His Hott brown locks of hair, his muscular body.. Oh and those eyes. One brown one blue! How unique.
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/20/2010, 8:04 pm

[I know I've already said this to you in person; but that was like pretty much amazing @_@ I feel like I used crappy description now. THANKS! xP]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/20/2010, 8:14 pm

"Nice to meet you," I nodded at the two girls, kissing each of their hands, after they spoke their greetings. One of the girls was very fair skinned with dark mahogany brown hair and greenish eyes, while the other, Jasmine, had dark creamy brown skin along with soot-colored curls. And both were undeniably beautiful. "I'll be looking forward to spending time with you," my mouth curled into a smile, as I nodded politely, my husky-eyes looking into each of their faces, as if I were trying to read them. "Oh, come now, Mr. Parker, I'm sure you're just exhausted," the maid ushered me to my own room, seeing how the stars were above us.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/21/2010, 9:35 pm

"I hope you like your room." I swooned flowing after Jacob and in maid. He was amazing... "Yes, this will be a very interesting stay." He said blinding me with his magnificent set of straight white teeth. "Indeed it will." I stood in his door way beginning to fan myself with the intricate gold fan. "well... dinner's at 6. We meet in the dinning room on the second floor." Gilly spoke closing the door to his room and cutting me off from his flawless face. I turned my back on her still in a daze as I hummed my way back upstairs. "I can't wait till dinner."

Last edited by Monique4Cheer on 4/22/2010, 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/21/2010, 9:37 pm

[now you know how i feel every time i read your stories.]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/21/2010, 11:54 pm

(remember Mel not powerplayong(controlling someone elses charroe) and I nver made Vivian say that last part. Just a reminder. & awwwthanks your getting so good! I wish I was as descriptive as you!!)

Vivian -

I felt my cheeks redden as he kissed my hand and the intensity of his gaze at me almost made me melt. He looked like he was looking into me, into my heart, into my brain, and into my soul... I sent invisible daggers of hate towards Jasmine; though we hardly fought. Whenever we did fight it was always because of her childish nonsense.

I could see Monique following him when he left, his porcelein skin perfectly
sculpted and like a magnificent statue he stood aglow under the starry night. I almost couldn't take my mind off of him to think about how desperate she looked, following him like a pupy, practically drooling on his shoes. Of course she would throw herself onto him like that. I watched as the maid closed the door and informed him of what time dinner would be.

I bent over, my fingers brushing again the silken pet of my royal cat, whom i'd named Arrow. He was the top mouse hunter in the castle; which is why he was like me. I was both nimble and warm hearted, undoubtedly a beauty, which is why... "Which if why I will marry Parker," I finished the thought, though I realizes I had accidentally spoken it out loud. I heard a few of the maids giggling and I stood up, my face flushed, as the hem of my dress tugged at the waist. I flattened down the loose dull pink material, rearranging my tiara onto my head of chestnut curls. I would win... I knew it.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/22/2010, 5:55 pm

[i am completely the same. i didn't get any better and its hard, I'm sorry. WHAAAA?! is powerplaying?]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/22/2010, 5:56 pm

[always go before me then, bc im the rooky here]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/22/2010, 5:57 pm

[my names Jasmine...]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/22/2010, 5:59 pm

[your person is a loser]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/22/2010, 6:17 pm

Dinner had arrived quicker than i could have inspected. But not a moment too soon. I had spent the entire rest of the day selecting the proper full-skirt ball gown to wear. I truly knew my elegant fashion. Unlike Vivian know was right now probably throwing together something at the last minute. She never was the one to care about things like that, though everyone could tell. I sighed ashamed. Since when did i ever insult Vivian. We never were the kind of sibling to bicker, but just the thought alone of losing made me so angry. This would just be something else she beat me at. Everyone who knew her liked her better. "Vivian's nicer..Oh.. Vivian's so sweet. I made a disgusted look at myself in the mirror. Sure, many people like Vivian, but she has nothing on me when it comes to guys. Nothing at all... I thought as my mouth curled into a devilish smile. "I will marry, Jacob." No matter what it takes. I kissed the mirror and pulled on my cream silk opera gloves, closing the door after me as I giggled with glee.
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/24/2010, 1:49 pm

I changed into an emerald green dress, silken sleeves down to my elbows with an embroidery on the top chest part, a courset underneath. I struggled to walk with the poofed ball-gown skirt of it, with it was tuffed and some places and hung with curtains around in a looped cycle. I put on golden heels to match the golden embroidery on the front, along with my golden tiara. My hair was in a puffed up do, banana curls along the sides of it. I picked up the skirt of the dress, as I headed to the dining table, a little bit after Jasmine. "Hello my lady," Jake Parker bowed at us, though his eyes seemed a little more mischievous, alluring, than his sweet gentlemen smile. I felt my insides go gooey. "Hello, Sir Parker," I nodded, sitting down, though my gaze was still fixed on him. Maybe Jasmine did have more experience with guys, maybe I was more focused on my smarts than my hair. But maybe I had this gut feelings that I had enough to do what it would take. "Well, then, let's feast!" father called out as the dishes were placed before us.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/25/2010, 9:06 pm

(what is your problem with my character. really u act like ur all kinda and modest but u keep dissing her so.. what the heck? Hater, yo)
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/25/2010, 9:51 pm

[[stop trying to act gangster xD and i know. shes just like me (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 4/26/2010, 5:52 pm

[[I don't want to rp with u if ur going to be mean. it hurts mine and my charters feelings.]]
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Back to top Go down