The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

4 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Empty ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by sweettee11 5/23/2010, 8:12 pm

GaLleGhEr GirLS

Maturity- Some fights, maybe some dating
Fantasy- None

Gallagher Academy For Exceptional Young Women is not what it seems. Inside these walls, are exceptional young women, but they are truly spies. Yes, actual spies. When some girls dissapear, who will win
The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

~|~Rules~|~

-Be Nice-
-Be Polite-
-Type 'Spy' in blue italics in your first form-
-Follow Twig rules-
-No godmodding, no being better than everyone else, it hurts and it isn't fun-
-At max, only five characters-

~|~|=Characters=|~|~

Leah- Isabelle
LuvPink- Scarlet
Lemon- Ali
Me- TJ, Kaydi

FORM:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Description-
Personality-
Other-

Last edited by sweettee11 on 5/30/2010, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/24/2010, 3:20 pm

[YAY!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/24/2010, 3:27 pm

FORM:
Name- Alison Aurora DeNeil
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Description- Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris.These were definitely the most prominent feature of Alison DeNeil. Some days they were darker than other. Some days they were lighter than others. It really all depended on her mood, but no matter the day, there were always small black specks encircling the iris and dotting the grey and blue color. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Personality - Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She loves sports like Lacrosse, Volleyball, and pretty much every other sport in the world. Boys love her, since she's gorgeous and smart at once.
Other- Came from the wealthiest family in the world, grandmother made the Gallager Acadamy, and the top of her school.

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? 2zss2kl~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? 2rdcgt4~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? 98812p

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 5/26/2010, 7:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/24/2010, 4:06 pm

[[ Just to let you know.... You sorta post 'Personality' twice on Alison's form. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/24/2010, 4:42 pm

[Whoops. Thanks]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/24/2010, 5:30 pm

[[No problem. I'm making mine soon.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/24/2010, 8:00 pm

((I'll be making mine soon))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/25/2010, 9:07 pm

Name-Scarlet Amber Brooks
Age-18
Gender-Female
Description-Scarlet is average height, 5'4", and very slim, weighing only 94 lb. Her entire body is lithe and evenly toned. Scarlet's hair is the kind of hair every girl wants; a long platinum cascade that reaches the small of her back. Every here and then there's natural honey blonde highlights that turn lighter in the sun. It's very easy to style; curls when she wants it to and straightens otherwise. It's natural form is slightly wavy, curling slightly at the tips. Scarlet's eyes are beautiful too. They are large and usually Tiffany's blue, though the color varies by lighting. Sometimes, her eyes "freeze". Some people call this the "Icy Glare." Though Scarlet's most captivating feature is her smile. Her teeth are perfect; straight and pearly white. Her lips are a light pink, usually glossed.
Personality- Scarlet's main trait is her leaderness. She's a natural born alpha and always comes out on top. To her friends, she's completely loyal and fun to be around. To her enemies, she's like poison. Very dangerous. It's smart to stay on her good side. Scarlet shapes her lifestyle on her own policy, the three F's; Fashion, friends, and fun. She loves shopping, puppies, coffee, martinis, boys, shoes, jewelry, and tanning. Some of her pet peeves include getting bossed around, feeling stupid, wannabes, people that challenge her leadership, repeating herself, and boys that play with her heart. Scarlet's style is preppy; She likes gold, silver, miniskirts, stripes, headbands, cardigans, short shorts, sundresses, and wedges. For boys, Scarlet can be a bit picky. She likes the slim, outdoorsy types that play lacrosse or soccer. Sometimes, she flirts a bit with cute boys but usually, they're the ones crushing on her. One of her hobbies include playing with boys' hearts. Scarlet manages to be both sporty and girly. She only plays the sports that have cute outfits which include tennis, lacrosse, golf, dance, cheer, and volleyball. Occasionally, she swims.
Other- Scarlet is very talented and comes from a wealthy spy family, all from Gallaghers.
Spy
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/26/2010, 7:18 pm

FORM:

Name- Isabelle Claire DeNiel
Age- 17 ½
Gender- female
Description- Isabelle has chocolate brown hair all the girls wish they had, with a lighter strand of brown here and there. Her hair style is different everyday, as she likes to mix things up, whether it be straight one day, it could be curly the next, and so on. Belle's eyebrows are arched, and pretty thin, but at a good rate, considering she goes to the spa about every week [manicure, pedicure, while once every now and again, waxing]. Big, sparkling brown eyes, that'll always catch your attention. Belle wears only a very light amount of make-up, usually mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss. When you look straight into her eyes, you can tell under that innocent girl hides a big secret. Maybe a questioning look, or a depressed look. A heart-shaped face, with pink & plump lips, often having a thin coat of lip gloss. She has a natural tan, it being so easy for her to tan, but not too tan, but not pale I would say either. She has pretty pearly whites, almost shining. Perfectly straight, and purely white, thats for sure. Isabelle will usually wears things pretty casual, such as flats, a nice dress, nothing much. Her favorite is some denim shorts, and this really pretty white shirt, that has gems along the neck. She also likes to mix up her clothes, but you'll always find her with a piece of jewelry, whether it be a necklace, anklet, bracelet, or whatever. Belle hates people who try to hard and over accessorize, wearing tacky bands and such. Sometimes she'll feel like wearing a dress, while the next day she might wear some jeans and a jersey. She tries to be that unforgettable optomitrist, but when she's alone, she'll curl up in corner and cry. She knows she's made a load of mistakes, and regrets them. Most of them she's never told anyone about. Not even family. Usually people say she looks so much to her mom, but that's actually a compliment, so lets face it, her mom is more than beautiful.
Personality- Isabelle can be a very sweet & nice girl, but you hurt her one time, she's gonna make you miserable. Or she can simply be naive, and get over it the next ten minutes, it depends on what. She can make fun of you, gossip about you, blackmail, and many more to make you feel caved in. Sometimes she's not a people person, and wants to stay miles away from you, while other times she'll be wide eyes and be the person of the party, taking on and on. But if she doesn't like you, she usually has a reason. She's so very stubborn, not to mention independent. Very swift on her feet, not making a single sound. Isabelle is very good at keeping secrets, her keeping her own at the same time. She's very unique, supportive, and caring. Soaring confidence, because she doesn't pay attention to anybody who tries to lower it. Truly, they're probabley also this. While she says this, she goes out and does just the same to people. Make fun of them. Why? It makes her feel better about herself. Everybody has a reason, and that's hers. She knows she's a hypocrite saying it's wrong to make fun of when does it to everybody else at times, but she just doesn't fully take it in. Her mom forced to go to Gallagher Girls academy, and hated it, but soon it grew on her, and then she realized she was fortunate, and then loved it. A natural born leader, and loves it. Vegan.
Other- Very very high in skill, being on top missions, her whole family almost being spies. 3/4 being one of the best in the world. [1/4 are Gallaghers]

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Leightonmeester300 ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? Leighton_meester_L ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? 1336705371_5bab8f315a

Spy

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 5/30/2010, 1:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing some spelling errors and adding pictures. :P)
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/26/2010, 7:50 pm

[[Sorry this came in a little late, guys. I made this with the same description/personalty/everything yesterday but TWIG logged me out and it was lost. So I had to re-do it. Except it was a little longer I think. I used everything from my memory though. Which was mostly the description.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/26/2010, 8:50 pm

[[You start, Leah?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/26/2010, 8:51 pm

[[Sure..]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/26/2010, 9:21 pm

((Meh, I can't make a form... My comp is stupid. Brief description: Jenni Jersey Jameson. Aka: TJ. A bit crazy, loves to have fun, err dresses crazily))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/26/2010, 9:28 pm

"Do I have to?" I had just pulled the cover off and taken off my sleeping mask. When I was told I was going to Virginia to some 'Gallagher Girl' school. "Yes! 3/4 of your family members went there! And 1/4 are Gallaghers!" My mother crossed her arms. "Ugh!" I crossed my arms, and threw the covers off of myself angrily. I stomped into the family room and looked up this 'Gallagher school' on google. "Stupid Gallagher School!" I crossed my arms as I waited for the response on my MacBook Pro. My hair surpisingly had waterfall curls at the bottom. "Gallagher School, for exeptional young women. Sound-proof walls... Girls only?!!?" I skimmed through as I screeched, coming back to my mother in my room, as I sent a flow of curse words saying I would not go to that horrid school. "Too bad..I'm sure you'll love the uniforms though." She gave a smile to herself, laughing at her own joke. I rolled my eyes, I hated when she did that. I knew I had only a few more months, maybe days to spend my time at my mansion. It is worth a whopping 1 billion dollars and has 27 floors. The house has a plush health club and a garage that can hold over 150 cars. The house is 570 feet tall. "Wait, did you say uniforms?" I started to freak out, wanting to almost pull my hair out. The second the nodded I started screaming, feeling my blood boil. I would not go to that school.

We were on our plane, we had just visiting Rome. I missed Beverly Hills, where my mansion was. I sighed, I hated planes, especially when your ears pop. Guess what? We were on a plane to Virginia, yeah, Virginia. Roseville to be exact. But now I knew my mother had her ways, and she told me we were going back to Beverly Hills. Ugh. "Du Duh duh... du du duh..." I hummed to my favorite song as the music blasted through my ears. Atleast I'm in first class... I thought as I felt the plane going down. We were here. And to think, I was starting to enjoy first class.

The rooms were extrodinary, huge! Though, the truth is, my mother asked for me to have the biggest, so maybe I could enjoy luxury a little bit. On the way here, I had drove around in my brand new Lamberghini Reventon, and took pictures with my Hassleblad H3DII-50, planning to mail a few back home. Just then my Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme notified me I had a new text.

Where R U?

Cammie

With a sigh of disappointment I replied back, "At some stupid boarding school. With uniforms and no boys. Help me! xoxo, Belle".
I loved my phone, it was awesome. Stuart Hughes of Goldstriker International is known for giving luxury devices such as phones and video game consoles the “Supreme” treatment—covering them with gold and diamonds—and the iPhone is no exception. The iPhone 3GS Supreme features a casing made from 271 grams of solid 22k gold and a screen trimmed with fifty-three 1-carat diamonds. The home button is covered with a single rare 7.1-carat diamond. That’s not all, though—the iPhone 3GS Supreme comes in a chest carved from a single block of granite and sports Kashmir gold and an interior lining made with Nubuck top grain leather. Ah. I decided purses may be allowed, so I took my Ginza Tanaka purse with me, roaming the halls. A few girls stopped me to ask if my mom was a famous designer. I just nodded, she did a few things, it was also her undercover identity.

[[She's just a bit show-offy at first. But she can be really nice. (;]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 4:29 pm

[Oh wow, that's long.

I checked out the GoldStriker website and that is just way cool. Ahh... I want him to do my iPhone!!!!]

"Scarlet!" my mom screamed through the intercom. "Coming!" I called back. I was last-minute packing because I was going to Roseville, Virginia. Home of Gallagher Academy For Exceptional Young Women. I'd been there since I was 4 years old and it was my second home. But still, it was hard leaving my real home after an entire summer. Bently, one of our many butlers had already taken my matching Louie Vuitton luggage set to the limo but my neccesities would stay with me and my Kate Spade tote. My pink Luvaglio laptop pinged, signaling a message. The laptop was one million dollars; pricing at the most expensive laptop in the world. It's supposed to be obtained my appointment only but Mom had connections so I got it in a cinch. I opened the top and checked my inbox.

Jen: Where are you?

I quickly sent a quick message back before turning off my laptop and placing it carefully in my bag. I did a double check and turned off the light. I went down the elevator to the huge garage filled with luxury cars and limos. I walked over to the Porshe limo we were taking to the airport and slipped in the smooth leather backseat. I heard a yip and saw my purebred short-hair teacup yorkie pup named Ella sitting in her carrier next to me. I carefully lifted her out of her Juicy Couture black velour carrier and kissed her little pink nose. "Hi Ella." I whispered. I knew we weren't allowed to bring pets to school but Mom had bribed them with a large check years before.

"We're here." said a voice. I looked outside the limo's tinted window and saw the familiar grounds of the Gallagher mansion. I'm home. I checked my reflection in the mirror and looked awful. My platinum locks were all mussed up from the long plane ride in the private jet and most of my makeup had come off. I went to the large changing room in the back of the limo and changed into a strapless bandeu dress from Juicy,Steve Madden Bride Diamante T-Bar Strap Flat Sandals, D&G oversized tortoiseshell sunglasses, and Tacori diamond earrings. I slipped some jewelry on and spritzed some of Vera Wang's Princess in the air. My signature. I grabbed Ella's Juicy carrier and strut out confidently. "Bently." I called. In a flash, our butler was behind me, carrying my heavy luggage. I strode into the the front doors and into the grand hallway. I felt millions of eyes on me as I let my lips curl into a small smile.

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnZObFdiYzVwM3hHUHRONEtnYndvYmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 4:54 pm

I hummed sweetly, glancing happily at my shoes. Stuart Weitzman’s “Cinderella Slippers”. $2,000,000 at that. "Oh, mum, can you please redirect all the new.... Children into this room?" I asked, examining my nails that were coated with "I Do" nailpolish. I was the only one in the continent who had it, since my family was the wealthiest and smartest. Cammie was a great-grandmother, passed it on to my grandmother, my mother, and soon me. I will soon be running the school, my rightful place. My emerald green uniform hung loosly on my body. All my family had been the #1 spies in the world, and I am the #1 youngest spy in the world this second. "I love my life," I purred, running my hands over my toned and compleatly hairless legs. My Ginza Tanaka's Purse- eyepopping $1.9 million- was hung over my broad shoulder. My bejeweled and feather-adorned headband was strung over my head, $200. I pulled out my phone and started texting my aunt Macey and Liz. Of cource, not my real great-aunts but like sisters to gran. My phone was a The iPhone 3GS Supreme features a casing made from 271 grams of solid 22k gold and a screen trimmed with fifty-three 1-carat diamonds. The home button is covered with a single rare 7.1-carat diamond. That’s not all, though—the iPhone 3GS Supreme comes in a chest carved from a single block of granite and sports Kashmir gold and an interior lining made with Nubuck top grain leather.

No one is here yet

Massie responded in a jiffy.

Don't worry, hun. They'll come. But u'll always be the best. Luv ya, kiddo.

A smirk spreaded over my wrist. "Must look at all the people," I mumbled, taking out the application sheets and starting to scan through the pictures. "Ugly, ugly, ugly, omigod does is nose job horrible or is that her real nose?" I asked, shoving them into the wall and htey dissapeard. I flopped on my queen sized bed with the perfect view of outside, the orange glow grazing over my room. I've been here almost all my life. With a sign, I glanced out at my $2.21 Million Koenigsegg Trevita, most expensive car in the world. "Hon, you know the drill. No cell phones." MY mother snapped, popping out of nowhere. That no longer freaked me out, even if she was the greatest spy in the world. "Fine," I grumbled, handing over my phone. "Where are the others?" She asked, going to the bag and pulling out my other two phones and my golden 1982 GriD Systems laptop. "Mother," I whined as she also took my diamond iPod. The ipod shuffle and accompanying earphones are bedecked in 18K white and pink gold with 430 diamonds which is estimated to be worth £20,000. "Honey, this is for training. Even you need it a bit." She said, kissing my forehead and dissapearing. "Bye mother," I growled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 4:58 pm

[[I know right? xD Compared to those, iPhones are so tacky. xD By the way, I LOVE the dress in the picture. I miss Roxy [my yorkshire terrier] now, she died years ago. Dx]]

As I roamed the halls, I really started to miss California where my mansion was, poor little Roxy, my yorkshire terrier. Oh god, I missed her! I swept my bangs to the side, and took off my sunglasses and placed them on the top of my head. Well, who else but Dolce and Gabbana could come up with something as exotic as the most expensive sunglasses? So D&G come out with this cool design for their sunglasses. The glasses have a -pretty- gold rim and the shades are a soothing brown in color. If you are a sucker for Dolce and Gabbana products then this one isn't something you can miss out on. The brand counts on you, as a patron to pick this one up and place it on your nose. It sometimes doesn’t need words to describe the feeling of carrying a D&G bag on your shoulder and your body draped in an attire of the brand with the costliest sunglasses on your face. As I looked over to the 'new girl' some may think I'd feel threatened, but not at all. I could smell the scent of 'Vera Wang Princess', wrinkling my nise in disgust. Earlier I had spritzed on some Clive Christian Perfume Imperial Majesty. Imperial Majesty a signature perfume by Clive Christian is the most expensive in the international market of perfumes. Priced at $215,000 for 16.90z, the bottle is as lavishly adorned as other launches of Clive Christian. The bottles come with a brilliant cut white diamond of five carat and an 18-carat gold collar. I had a while stock of it in the room in my own personal spot, almost like another secret closet. I quickly glanced at my nails, covered with "I Do" nail polish, without not one chip. The girl's dress was cute, I suppose. But maybe, just maybe, if she'd step her game up, we could be friends.

[[She may say she's not feeling threatened, but she really is. Just so you know.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:02 pm

[Hey, Leah. Look at my last post with the nailpolish thing]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:04 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I hummed sweetly, glancing happily at my shoes. Stuart Weitzman’s “Cinderella Slippers”. $2,000,000 at that. "Oh, mum, can you please redirect all the new.... Children into this room?" I asked, examining my nails that were coated with "I Do" nailpolish. I was the only one in the continent who had it, since my family was the wealthiest and smartest. Cammie was a great-grandmother, passed it on to my grandmother, my mother, and soon me. I will soon be running the school, my rightful place. My emerald green uniform hung loosly on my body. All my family had been the #1 spies in the world, and I am the #1 youngest spy in the world this second. "I love my life," I purred, running my hands over my toned and compleatly hairless legs. My Ginza Tanaka's Purse- eyepopping $1.9 million- was hung over my broad shoulder. My bejeweled and feather-adorned headband was strung over my head, $200. I pulled out my phone and started texting my aunt Macey and Liz. Of cource, not my real great-aunts but like sisters to gran. My phone was a The iPhone 3GS Supreme features a casing made from 271 grams of solid 22k gold and a screen trimmed with fifty-three 1-carat diamonds. The home button is covered with a single rare 7.1-carat diamond. That’s not all, though—the iPhone 3GS Supreme comes in a chest carved from a single block of granite and sports Kashmir gold and an interior lining made with Nubuck top grain leather.

No one is here yet

Massie responded in a jiffy.

Don't worry, hun. They'll come. But u'll always be the best. Luv ya, kiddo.

A smirk spreaded over my wrist. "Must look at all the people," I mumbled, taking out the application sheets and starting to scan through the pictures. "Ugly, ugly, ugly, omigod does is nose job horrible or is that her real nose?" I asked, shoving them into the wall and htey dissapeard. I flopped on my queen sized bed with the perfect view of outside, the orange glow grazing over my room. I've been here almost all my life. With a sign, I glanced out at my $2.21 Million Koenigsegg Trevita, most expensive car in the world. "Hon, you know the drill. No cell phones." MY mother snapped, popping out of nowhere. That no longer freaked me out, even if she was the greatest spy in the world. "Fine," I grumbled, handing over my phone. "Where are the others?" She asked, going to the bag and pulling out my other two phones and my golden 1982 GriD Systems laptop. "Mother," I whined as she also took my diamond iPod. The ipod shuffle and accompanying earphones are bedecked in 18K white and pink gold with 430 diamonds which is estimated to be worth £20,000. "Honey, this is for training. Even you need it a bit." She said, kissing my forehead and dissapearing. "Bye mother," I growled.

[[Just letting you know, but I just said in my first post my character has the phone, purse, nail polish, and her friend's name is Cammie. Not to get on to you, though.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:07 pm

[Cammie? Can she just have a friend called that? Because this is probebly another generation since we decided to have all new characters. Yeah but I've always used those things and then you started too. Plus, I was just saying about the nailpolish, not the phone or purse]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:07 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:"Do I have to?" I had just pulled the cover off and taken off my sleeping mask. When I was told I was going to Virginia to some 'Gallagher Girl' school. "Yes! 3/4 of your family members went there! And 1/4 are Gallaghers!" My mother crossed her arms. "Ugh!" I crossed my arms, and threw the covers off of myself angrily. I stomped into the family room and looked up this 'Gallagher school' on google. "Stupid Gallagher School!" I crossed my arms as I waited for the response on my MacBook Pro. My hair surpisingly had waterfall curls at the bottom. "Gallagher School, for exeptional young women. Sound-proof walls... Girls only?!!?" I skimmed through as I screeched, coming back to my mother in my room, as I sent a flow of curse words saying I would not go to that horrid school. "Too bad..I'm sure you'll love the uniforms though." She gave a smile to herself, laughing at her own joke. I rolled my eyes, I hated when she did that. I knew I had only a few more months, maybe days to spend my time at my mansion. It is worth a whopping 1 billion dollars and has 27 floors. The house has a plush health club and a garage that can hold over 150 cars. The house is 570 feet tall. "Wait, did you say uniforms?" I started to freak out, wanting to almost pull my hair out. The second the nodded I started screaming, feeling my blood boil. I would not go to that school.

We were on our plane, we had just visiting Rome. I missed Beverly Hills, where my mansion was. I sighed, I hated planes, especially when your ears pop. Guess what? We were on a plane to Virginia, yeah, Virginia. Roseville to be exact. But now I knew my mother had her ways, and she told me we were going back to Beverly Hills. Ugh. "Du Duh duh... du du duh..." I hummed to my favorite song as the music blasted through my ears. Atleast I'm in first class... I thought as I felt the plane going down. We were here. And to think, I was starting to enjoy first class.

The rooms were extrodinary, huge! Though, the truth is, my mother asked for me to have the biggest, so maybe I could enjoy luxury a little bit. On the way here, I had drove around in my brand new Lamberghini Reventon, and took pictures with my Hassleblad H3DII-50, planning to mail a few back home. Just then my Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme notified me I had a new text.

Where R U?

Cammie

With a sigh of disappointment I replied back, "At some stupid boarding school. With uniforms and no boys. Help me! xoxo, Belle".
I loved my phone, it was awesome. Stuart Hughes of Goldstriker International is known for giving luxury devices such as phones and video game consoles the “Supreme” treatment—covering them with gold and diamonds—and the iPhone is no exception. The iPhone 3GS Supreme features a casing made from 271 grams of solid 22k gold and a screen trimmed with fifty-three 1-carat diamonds. The home button is covered with a single rare 7.1-carat diamond. That’s not all, though—the iPhone 3GS Supreme comes in a chest carved from a single block of granite and sports Kashmir gold and an interior lining made with Nubuck top grain leather. Ah. I decided purses may be allowed, so I took my Ginza Tanaka purse with me, roaming the halls. A few girls stopped me to ask if my mom was a famous designer. I just nodded, she did a few things, it was also her undercover identity.

[[She's just a bit show-offy at first. But she can be really nice. (;]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 5:07 pm

[Um, Scarlet's not new. She's been here since she was 4.]

I felt eyes boring at me and I shifted Ella in my arms to face the girl. She was a pretty brunette with D&G glasses covering half her face. I raised an eyebrow. Jeez, stare much? I adjusted the Kate Spade tote on my shoulder and examined her closer, tilting my shades a bit. As I moved closer I could smell her Clive Christian Perfume Imperial Majesty perfume. I had a bottle a year ago but I liked Princess better. It smelled more... feminine.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:09 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Cammie? Can she just have a friend called that? Because this is probebly another generation since we decided to have all new characters. Yeah but I've always used those things and then you started too. Plus, I was just saying about the nailpolish, not the phone or purse]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:09 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Cammie? Can she just have a friend called that? Because this is probebly another generation since we decided to have all new characters. Yeah but I've always used those things and then you started too. Plus, I was just saying about the nailpolish, not the phone or purse]

[[Sure. We're probabley just copying out the book. xD Not to argue, cause I really don't want to, but I've never seen you use the phone thing. And I started working on my post a while ago, we can say they both have it, since it was just a 4 minute difference. It would be nice if you could take out the, 'only person in the continent that has it' though, if i t's not too much to ask for. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:10 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:

[[Sorry, it started a new page, so I didn't see it till now. Look above]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next