The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

4 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 6:18 pm

I grit my teth. Something was definitely not right. "How come you didn't go to the party?" I asked, non-chalantly.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 6:26 pm

[Hey, can we just pretend that y'all belived them at first because it's only page 41 and your character knows what's going on xP]

"'Eh, security too tight. Mom changed the password and didn't tell us." I shrugged.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 6:29 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Hey, can we just pretend that y'all belived them at first because it's only page 41 and your character knows what's going on xP]

"'Eh, security too tight. Mom changed the password and didn't tell us." I shrugged.

"Yeah, mom wouldn't tell us." I shrugged. before going back to my room and lock the door, to scower around to find any notes revealing the password.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 6:36 pm

[Okay, but make the clones nicer, more friendly, and more believing Smile]

I frowned. "Oh, that sucks. But its still your birthday Iz!" I cried. I grabbed her hand and took her to her closet. "We're celebrating!" I explained. "Dress up everyone!" I shimmied into a flattering Zac Posen cocktail dress and started lighting scented candles around the room.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 6:38 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Hey, can we just pretend that y'all belived them at first because it's only page 41 and your character knows what's going on xP]

"Yeah, mom wouldn't tell us." I shrugged. before going back to my room and lock the door, to scower around to find any notes revealing the password.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 6:40 pm

[She's not gonna celebrate? Sad]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 6:42 pm

LuvPink wrote:[She's not gonna celebrate? Sad]

[SHe will. Just she doesn't know yet. The clone doesn't even know it's her birthday. Announce it. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 6:44 pm

"Yeah, she's sucks." I said, rolling my eyes. "Oh, right. Happy brithday, Iz?" I said questionably with a smile apon my face. "Plus, we have to get to bed early. Breakfast at six, 'member?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 17 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 6:53 pm

I unlocked the door, crumbling the paper putting it between the pillow and it's cover. "Hey..!" I said to Scarlet, not remembering her name. "Thanks.. I'm um, I'm 18!" I announced, now remembering Isobel's age.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 7:07 pm

[I have a great idea for a new plot! How about the clones start being friends with Scarlet and everyone else so when the real girls come back everyone thinks they're the bad people?]

I cheered as I pulled out champagne, pouring them int slim flutes. I then went into the mini-fridge and took out a small red velvet cake.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 7:22 pm

"Twenty-one is the legal drinking age. And we don't want to be tipsy for tomorrow," I frowned. "Come on, Iz, let's go to bed." I said.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 7:25 pm

"What about cake?" I offered.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 7:29 pm

"Naw, I'm not feeling oh-so-good." I stated, and crawled back into bed.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 7:30 pm

I frowned and reluctantly changed into my PJs.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 7:35 pm

I nodded and pulled off my robe, putting my hair in a ponytail and throwing the sheets off my bed, crawling in the overly-comfortable coveres. I tossed and turned, shutting my eyes.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/2/2010, 8:32 pm

Kaydi walked over to Scarlet. "Are they, um, acting different?" she whispered.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 8:57 pm

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/3/2010, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 8:59 pm

I frowned and fell asleep.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/2/2010, 9:00 pm

Kaydi layed in her bed and stared at the cieling
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 9:02 pm

[Next day!]

I woke up and rubbed my eyes at the daylight streaming in through the window. I put on a fluffy robe and took a shower.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/4/2010, 11:01 am

[anyone on? -poke poke-]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/4/2010, 5:33 pm

((I am, your not....))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/6/2010, 8:41 pm

((Hello???))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17