The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

4 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/1/2010, 7:38 pm

"It might be a trap. How did they get a computer in a closet anyway?" I asked.

"Why did you do it?" I cried. "Who was it with?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by sweettee11 6/1/2010, 7:40 pm

"They could have a phone" said TJ.

"I think they do..." said Kaydi
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/1/2010, 7:42 pm

"All the electronics where taken at the beginning of the year."
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 16 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/1/2010, 7:43 pm

"Umm, yeah... about that..." said Kaydi stifling a laugh.

"They have a phone, I think. And they share a laptop, I think" said TJ

Last edited by sweettee11 on 6/1/2010, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/1/2010, 7:44 pm

[That's sorta powerplaying that you said that they have three phones each 'cause they dont]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/1/2010, 7:45 pm

((Sorry))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/1/2010, 7:56 pm

"It's not a trap! Honestly!" I cried. "They had to use a laptop to break the codes." I explained. "Please, we have to save them. Or else I'll go alone.."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/1/2010, 7:57 pm

"You think you know more than me? One more nasty comment and you'll be on room arrest." I growled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/1/2010, 7:59 pm

"No! I'm sorry Headmistress" I wept. "But I need to save them." I blinked up at her. "I'll risk everything to get them back safely."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/1/2010, 8:02 pm

((G2G))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 8:03 pm

"Ali?" I said between tears.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/1/2010, 8:10 pm

[g2g, I'll be back later]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/1/2010, 8:53 pm

[Imma back!!!!!!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 4:54 pm

leah_hope92 wrote: "Ali?" I said between tears.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 5:16 pm

"Are we gonna die here?" Nothing but fear was in my voice. I really and truly felt like we were gonna die in here, since it idn't take long until we died from dehydration. I gave a weak cough, lying on the ground. I gave a weak knock on the door, not knowing if the music was on or not. At this moment I couldn't think, or hear. I pushed my arm against, the ground, managing to get up, and sit down. I took out a water bottle, half way full, and some little crackers. I came prepared, I guess.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 5:20 pm

"No, no, no." I shook my head. "Here, just take a nap and I'll wake you up if something happeneds. Just have some water when you want." I whispered.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 5:28 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"No, no, no." I shook my head. "Here, just take a nap and I'll wake you up if something happeneds. Just have some water when you want." I whispered.

"Mmkay." I nodded, but denied her words. I couldn't fall asleep in such a place. I squirted a little bit of water into my mouth, before taking a bite of the cracker.

--

[This is the clone or whatever.]

I heard footsteps of girls and terrified sounds of girls. "Hey guys." I smiled, my hands on my hips. You couldn't tell I had gone anywhere, considering I had on little mint green pajamas.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/2/2010, 5:37 pm

Kaydi jumped "Where'd you come from?"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 5:55 pm

I strutted into the room like I owned the place, which I did. I linked arms with Iz, my cami-strapped nightgown hanging loosly on my body. "Oh, nothing. Just hanging around the school, ya know?" I said as my lips currled into a smile.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 6:02 pm

I looked up as Ali and Iz came back. "Omigod guys!!!! You're back!" I screamed in joy. I ran up and hugged them tightly. "Are you okay? Where were you?! I was so worried!"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 6:03 pm

I hesitated as she hugged me. Excuse... Excuse... I thought. "Iz and I were just in some secret passageways, trading secrets and stuff," I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 6:08 pm

I stepped back as Ali didn't hug me back. "Are you sure?" I asked suspiciously.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 6:08 pm

"Yep. Surprised you guys freaked out." I wrinkled my nose sassily. "Gawd, I'm going to bed." I strutted out, going to go snooze.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/2/2010, 6:13 pm

"Wait." I said, narrowing my eyes. Something wasn't right. "You guys should come to Professor DeNeil's office so she know you're safe." I said, slowly. Then I pulled their arms before they could argue.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/2/2010, 6:16 pm

"No!" WIth my other arm I pushed her back, expecting her to fall. "Get your grubby hands off of me!" I hissed at her, laying back in the VI-Spring bed.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next