The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

4 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:12 pm

[I didn't mean the phone. I ment the nailpolish and stuffs]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing?

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:20 pm

LuvPink wrote:[Um, Scarlet's not new. She's been here since she was 4.]

I felt eyes boring at me and I shifted Ella in my arms to face the girl. She was a pretty brunette with D&G glasses covering half her face. I raised an eyebrow. Jeez, stare much? I adjusted the Kate Spade tote on my shoulder and examined her closer, tilting my shades a bit. As I moved closer I could smell her Clive Christian Perfume Imperial Majesty perfume. I had a bottle a year ago but I liked Princess better. It smelled more... feminine.

[[She says people are new when she's just seen them. But I must have missed that part. (:]]

"Hello.." I said as she passed by me, keeping my head held high, and not bovering to give the slightest smile. I examined her, no taking but a glint of interest in her. I put my sunglasses back on, looking away, about to walk to wearing I was planning to go. Those -jerks- better not be living with moi. I turned around, hearing the click and clacks of my high heels, known as the most expensive shoes in the world. In only moi had them.

[[~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Gold-2-239x300]]

[[Why don't all the girls be in the same room?]]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 5/27/2010, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:22 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[I didn't mean the phone. I ment the nailpolish and stuffs]

[[I don't know about you, but I just look it up on google 'most expensive -insert here- in the world'. I haven't meant to copy you, most of the time it's just coincidence. I'm sorry if you feel I do, but I've never intentionally. (: But please, I don't wanna pick a fight at all.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:23 pm

['Kay. And in my first post, Luv, it says something about the rooms]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy~Gallagher Girls~The Good, The Bad, Or the Missing? - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 5:30 pm

[Okay!!!]

"Hello." I replied. I was about to smile but when I noticed she didn't, I didn't bother either. Who likes snotty girls like that? "Come on Ella." I said to my dog, strutting from the hallway as eyes watched my every move. I was told my body was as beautiful as a model's and I walked like one too. I flung my hair back and exited. I found my dorm and dropped my stuff on the best bed. I claimed the best closet too. My roommates weren't here yet so I busied myself by calling up a maid to put my stuff away. I also set up Ella's luxary dog bed next to mine.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:38 pm

I strutted toward to the room, as I saw girls were looking at magazines, I was on the front of. "Omigod, I have to get this dress!" Girls whispered, as I laughed silently. Then as I approached the door, I saw her again. Putting my hand on both sides of the door, I leaned in, and slowly walked through. "Wow..." I quietly remarked with a sinister smile, as I went into the 'secret closet' reveaaling one that would make Hannah Montana's closet look like some crowded nightmare. I then noticed uniforms inside, I let out a small scream only which I could hear, since the walls were soundproof. It was the largest room, almost as big as the room, 1/3 had uniforms already there. And for this room, that was alot of space. And I still had to put all my clothes inside. I sighed. But I'd do that later, I needed to properly introduce myself to Scarlet, as I heard other girls were whispering about her, loving her dress, just as I did. I loocked the door to the closet, taking a quick glance of all 36 suitcases full of clothes. It was ridiculous. 8 including accessories. With a friendly smile, I looked over at the girl. "I'm Isabelle. Isabelle Claire Adler. Call me whatever you wan, though. Sorry about earlier, still trying to get used to things here." These girls didn't know what was coming for them, the best spy in the world [AKA, moi] would have a big surprise for all of them.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 5/27/2010, 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:40 pm

I noticed a girl barge in. "Excuse me." I said. "Don't you knock?" I snapped, filing my nails. I eyed her filthy dog and stroked mine down her rusty brown back. "Aurora, why don't you go and make friends, just don't get too close." I nodded as she scampered off. She glanced over at her Hello Kitty Doghouse. $32,000. And her Identified as Amour Amour, it is a 52-carat diamond dog collar demanding a braking sum of $1.8 million. The collar is weaved with 1600 hand-set diamonds with a seven-carat, D-IF, brilliant cut center diamond. Among other affordable dog-collars are Juene Cheri, Amour de la Mer, L’Etoile, and Cheri at a retail price of $280,000 to $480,000. I smirked and adjusted her collar. "Don't loose a diamond." I insturcted.

[Leah, all the girls are in the same room -.-]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 5:46 pm

[It's a dorm so there's not really 'rooms' in it]

I looked up from my iPod. "Oh, hello." I said fairly, already lounging on my bed. "Have we met before?" I asked innocently, although I already knew she was the girl that had stared at me in the hallway. Without my sunglasses, I could examine her more closely. She had wavy brown hair that fell to her shoulders and very thin eyebrows. Brown eyes. Pink lips. She was pretty, but that was typical for me. I examined my own reflection in a mirror. Glamorous. I sat back and waited for her to leave the closet so we could get to know each other. She seemed a bit cold but I'm sure I could break her.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 5:48 pm

[Wait, are we doing a 3-way RP?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:49 pm

[Was that to me or Leah?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 5:50 pm

[Well, both cuz a three-way RP would be between all of us.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:53 pm

LuvPink wrote:[It's a dorm so there's not really 'rooms' in it]

I looked up from my iPod. "Oh, hello." I said fairly, already lounging on my bed. "Have we met before?" I asked innocently, although I already knew she was the girl that had stared at me in the hallway. Without my sunglasses, I could examine her more closely. She had wavy brown hair that fell to her shoulders and very thin eyebrows. Brown eyes. Pink lips. She was pretty, but that was typical for me. I examined my own reflection in a mirror. Glamorous. I sat back and waited for her to leave the closet so we could get to know each other. She seemed a bit cold but I'm sure I could break her.

"In the hallway, yes," Lack of memory, obviously. I took another second-long examine, Fair, I suppose. I felt a bit better about myself at this moment, compared to her. I looked around, seeing 3 rich girls, and 3 yorkshire terriers. Wow. Alot in common, I suppose. I let little Roxy down from my hands, her scampering across the floor, looking the best one here. She looked around as she whimpered, not seeing her Great Dane's Doghouse.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:55 pm

"Go talk to her dog, she seems acceptable." I whispered to Aurora, scooting her closer. Aurora had the fresh scent of vanilla-scented soap and conditiner. She smiled and scampered over to the dog, letting out a small yelp.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 5:58 pm

[Guys. I think we probably all feel this way. But we can price our objects but let's not put other people down. I mean, let's not go "She was ugly." or "Her dog was dirty." And when you're pricing the objects let's not go "The only one in the world." Anyone second that?]

"I'm Scarlet." I said, offering a slender manicured hand. I glanced down at the three yorkies playing on the floor. At least they were getting along.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 5:58 pm

[[Guess what, Cassie? I got a aqua creature and a peppermint puppy today! I did a trade with Shadow. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 5:59 pm

[So... we're doing a three-way I guess]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 6:00 pm

[Cool!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 6:01 pm

LuvPink wrote:[Guys. I think we probably all feel this way. But we can price our objects but let's not put other people down. I mean, let's not go "She was ugly." or "Her dog was dirty." And when you're pricing the objects let's not go "The only one in the world." Anyone second that?]

"I'm Scarlet." I said, offering a slender manicured hand. I glanced down at the three yorkies playing on the floor. At least they were getting along.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 6:02 pm

LuvPink wrote:[Guys. I think we probably all feel this way. But we can price our objects but let's not put other people down. I mean, let's not go "She was ugly." or "Her dog was dirty." And when you're pricing the objects let's not go "The only one in the world." Anyone second that?]

[[I second that.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 6:03 pm

[Cool I feel better now Smile Reply?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 6:07 pm

[Yes but if everyone is all goody-goody and nice, this won't be very fun]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 6:08 pm

[[I'm running back and forth. Trying to multitask.]]

[[Yeah, brb tho.]]

[[I agree. It pressures our characters to being more supreme that what a real person can be. (: And I mean myself/Isabelle too.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 6:09 pm

[I just made my first blog. Woot woot]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 6:10 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Yes but if everyone is all goody-goody and nice, this won't be very fun]

[[Still. But being what too competetive and un-realistic isn't fun either.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/27/2010, 6:10 pm

[[Totally agree. But really, sometimes we lie. I mean, the dog's clean but we say it's dirty Smile]

[And I'll read it Cass!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next