The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!)

+2
Malicious Nightmares
warriorcatlover
6 posters

Go down

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) Empty §Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!)

Post by warriorcatlover 7/17/2009, 7:03 pm

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 4592790_a08f9196_1247871987
Now... I REALLY don't know what makes a person unique to you peops, but I might as well just explain myself.

Well first off, maybe just some info on myself.

Username:warriorcatlover (but everyone calls me WCL! And on most websites I'm known as Blacke Dawne)
Description: I have dark brown hair that goes a little past shoulder-length and icey blue eyes. Well... this is only in the opinion of my friends, but apparently I have REALLY pale skin. Yes I'm the albino child. XD. JK. Hmm... how tall am I, 5'4? That's what I was the last time I checked but I grow fast, so.. that's really only a guess. I got my braces off last year so I have nice straight teeth now. Very Happy Yayz! My hands are really bony. lol, I quality from my mom's side, really. And hmm.... that's really it.... XD
Personality: Now this is the factor that really depends. Sometimes I have an emo corner, sometimes, I just love life for everything it offers, sometimes, I'm just the weird obsessive. It depends on the day, what I do during the day, etc. My favorite personality though is mysterious, secretive and dark. Twisted Evil
Likes: animals, art, history(oddly), nature, shadows(XD), books--Four Words: LORD OF THE RINGS, HP, Inkheart, the immortals, holes, anything fantasy really. XD, john grisham, old classics, etc., my alone time, writing, drawing, reading, music, humor, running(XC and Track)
Dislikes: When I'm in the middle (i've got friends who don't really get along with each other well... yeah...), when people i know lie to me, bad endings to books(seriously, a book where the main character DIES at the end has NO point to it!), force (e.g. my mom will force me to do all these chores when she can clearly realize I'm in the middle of my best piece of work yet!)
Family: One sister, my parents and an adorable 2 year old tom-cat.

When It Comes To My Hobbies:

Reading: Never... and I mean NEVER try to disturb me when I read. I will definitely not answer you. XD. I've had people slap me and I don't realize it because I was so captivated in a book. I love fantasies, they're my my overall favorite. (If you didn't get the HP or LOTR hint... XD) But I'll read other books, like I do read John Grisham, for example. I do want to read Steven King eventually (when my mom doesn't notice).

Drawing: I love to draw as well. But I'm not THAT good! Everytime my friends look at my artwork they're like 'OMG, Ur artwork is AMAZING!' heh heh, NO. Even my teachers are like... obsessed over my work!! *grrr* My english teacher: She showed off my artwork to my entire class. *handslapforhead*; when she was showing this other teacher my class, she gets to me and goes, 'That's Emily, she's the amazing artist.'
My Social Studies Teacher: We do these things called 'cover sheets'. They're sort of like a paper that summarizes the upcoming chapter. But you get to draw a picture on the back. And there's this board of like the best ones. Every time... EVERY SINGLE STINKIN' TIME I get up there and he shows the picture to the class; My friend Maddie: 'He said it was the best cover sheet he ever saw.' ;quote: 'Emily, when you become a famous artist...' *grrrr* Anyway, I tend to draw people/elves a lot, but that doesn't mean you won't find me drawing animals, mythic beings or landscapes(though I really don't draw scenery a lot...) '

Writing:
I like to write, both fanfiction AND creatively. But mostly creatively. But I kinda do this weird thing... I usually don't write it down. XD. I keep it in my head. I really can't trust some people and I really don't like when they read my work. It's not that I don't like reading my friend's stories, I'm just worried that people might steal my idea or that when it ends up being written down, it ends up all stupid. I love to write, but English IS my worst subject. So... I'll get to work on it. Smile

Humor: Yes, I like to be funny. And my friends and family really think I'm funny. But mostly, I only like... quote movies and books with like... a perfect accent.
For example, I love quoting LOTR things. (XD)
Pippin: What's that?
Merry: This my friend... is a Pint.
Pippin: It comes in Pints?! I'm getting one..
Pippin: What about breakfast?
Strider: You've already had it.
Pippin: Yes, but what about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast Pip.
Pippin: What about Brunch? Elevensies? Luncheon? Afternoon Tea? Dinner? Supper?
Merry*puts hand on shoulder* I don't think so Pip.
Pippin: *gets hit in the head with an apple*

I also like to quote this very funny comedian named JIM GAFFIGAN. Now that dude is hilarious!

Music: Fallout Boy, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Switchfoot, Nickelback, Kiss... so in other words... pretty much a lot of rock. XD

(Anything Else I missed? Just tell me please And I'll edit immediately!)

Last edited by warriorcatlover on 7/20/2009, 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) Empty Re: §Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!)

Post by warriorcatlover 7/17/2009, 7:03 pm

Favorites:

Color: Aqua/Turquoise, Deep Emerald
Letter: A (idk why though... XD)
Books: (there are far too many to name XD) Harry Potter, LOTR, The Heir Series(The Warrior, Wizard and Dragon Heir), Warriors, Holes, The Outsiders
Movies: Slumdog Millionare (whoo!!!), LOTR *blushes in guilt*, My Sister's Keeper, Trasformers, Two Brothers (that was really heartwarming. XD)
Name: Currently, Enelera, Adrianne or Evelyn
Backwards Name: Asereht(Theresa, my neighbor), Naes(Sean, my other neighbor), Nevets(Steven, again, another neighbor and Theresa's bro.)
Hair Color: Black or Dark Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Latin Word: Hmm... tough one... Malum(evil, where do u think Malfoy came from?) XD, Silva(forest) or Fortuna(fate)
Word: Whimsical!!! (such a funny word... i got this guy who used to like me to get obsessed over that word. XD)
School Subject: Art (heh heh, duh!)
Thing to Do my Room: Think to myself and plot... XD. Both my stories and world domination. XD
Weird Quality About Me: I can loose my worldliness at will. Like... I can make myself hear absolutely nothing in a loud cafeteria when I'm trying to read. Very Happy
Side(Evil or Good): It depends how cool the bad guy is. XD. But I do take a fancy for the bad side a lot.
Thing to Do: Walk through the woods, draw
Rank in Family: 'Dare Devil' (cuz that's who i am anyway.)
Weapon *whistles*: Sword.. or knife... (NO I HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE!!! XD)
Power: Ability to Steal Other Powers
Season: Winter
Time of Day: Night or Dusk
Quote: "It comes in Pints?!?!?" -Peregrin(Pippin) Took
Accent: Scottish/Irish
Place: Dublin, Tipperary(both Ireland), Wales(former country, now a city in England)
Animal: Wolf, or a white lion, both gorgeous animals.
RP Type: Warriors or anything to do with fantasy *whoops*

(More will be added!!!)

Last edited by warriorcatlover on 7/22/2009, 1:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) Empty Re: §Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!)

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/17/2009, 7:37 pm

Oooh OOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! I likey.XD

I hate learning that my friends are like WAYY older then me.=P
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/18/2009, 12:11 am

Awesome WCL! These are so awesome 'cuz you get to learn things about members you never would learn otherwise. xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/18/2009, 8:57 am

OMG, I just started reading The Immortals! Very Happy And of course - OMG! WCL JOINED! =D
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 1312§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 2412§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 3349§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 3548§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/18/2009, 8:53 pm

Haha. Is it good???
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/19/2009, 7:33 am

Yah, although there's no romance. XP
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 1312§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 2412§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 3349§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 3548§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/19/2009, 8:36 am

Nice profile! Smile Welcome to the site.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/19/2009, 4:10 pm

lol, srry, mia. But i'm not too much older than you! No worries!
OMG!! DC!!! I haven't heard from u in forever!!
Hey shadow!! I'm glad i'm not alone reading the immortals series! lol.
Thanx, Pugs!!
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/27/2009, 12:51 pm

WCL, you like rock music? Me too!cheesy
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma8432 7/29/2009, 2:06 pm

Cool Smile
Emma8432
Emma8432
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

§Darkened Dawne§ (edited, but still not finished!) 2a9a4ac
http://pixelpuppy.net/twig/adoptables/myadopts.php?act=manage&id=3645

Hi. My name is Emily. (: Click that bird egg, please. Smile

Female Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/14/2009, 12:24 pm

You haven't edited in like.. forever. o..O
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down