The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10.

+2
FOREIGN?!
Avé
6 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. Empty dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10.

Post by Avé 4/23/2010, 5:13 pm

dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. 15xlemf
DON'T BE FOOLED; THEY'RE STILL THERE, JUST HIDING.
Electronic yodeling pickles can be a real pest sometimes. I was cleaning my room last night and accidentally stepped on it. It was 12 in the morning, and I'm sure my sister wasn't glad to wake up to a yodeling pickle. Yeaaaah...

Before you start reading, just know that yes, I did bold all the "ave"s.

The story behind the title? Today we had a sub for P.E, and she asked one of the guys to count for stretching, and he was like, "Um, sorry, I don't know how to count to ten." She believed him. x3

I think I know now why I write blogs late at night and not in the afternoon. Whenever I write it when I get home from school or something, everything interesting happens after I write it. Like Tim leaving American Idol! Now I guess I'm all for Siobhan, but meh. I miss Tim.

Yeah, I know, I'm writing my blog in the afternoon like I pretty much promised I wouldn't do again. XD I have a reason to, though, because Forrey is coming over in a little bit and we're going out for dinner, so I've gotta be ready.

This will probably be pretty short - I've gotta get off before my dad gets home and catches me on this computer.

So... to anyone that I'm in a private roleplay in or need to make a graphic for, I will try my best to get those done tonight. I've been so lazy busy lately that I haven't been able to get anything done. >_>

OH YEAH. I need to explain the playlist. See, I swore I would never include Justin Beiber in one of my blogs, but there's a reason for him being there. Yesterday's soccer practice was really fun, and I was really hyper/happy when we were driving home. I turned the radio on and Rude Boy was playing, and I've kinda been obsessed with that song for a while. So, I was like, singing along and what-not, and then I Gotta Feeling and Dirty Little Secret came on after that and I was freaking out, 'cause I love all those songs. I was singing along to each one, even when Baby came on. o__o I'm proud to say I know all the words to that song, no matter how much I hate the kid and his music. XD

You know what I don't get? There's this group of girls at my school, and I'm sure I've mentioned them sometimes. Anyway, I used to be like, best friends with them, but once I realized they were complete posers, I made friends with other people. And now, whenever I see them hanging out so much and being such good friends with each other and laughing together and whatever, I feel so bad for leaving them. I know it was my descision, but I miss them and it makes me mad/sad/guilty to know that they don't miss me.

So, Becca gave me one of these dino animal rubber band things, and last night, since it glows in the dark, and my room was all dark, I held it up above me and used my finger to make it look like it's head was cut off. Random thought, but it was cool.

I seriously have to go now. Bye. Very Happy

OH WAIT QUESTIONS. (Yes, they're completely out of order in relation to my blog. tongue

Do you like this song?
Can you count to ten? XD
Do you own an electronic yodeling pickle?
Do you have any of those animal rubber band things?

yours & yours truly,
AVE. Very Happy

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10.

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/23/2010, 7:08 pm

ZOMIGAWSH DEER. *cuddle deer* Teehee. I like deer. xD

Don't take your electronic yodeling pickle for granted; one day you might wake up in the middle of the night and he'll be... gone.

Bolding the 'ave's? Le gasp. I don't think I could do that with my name. o.o

I can't count to ten. One, two, three, four, five, elev- wait. I've got to start again. One, two... xD

JUSTIN BEIBER! MY EARS! THEY BLEEED! *dies* D:

Dinosaur killer! He loved you, you know. Til you cut off his head. -.-

Do you like this song? Eh, it's catchy.
Can you count to ten? XD Nope. *poke top of post* xD
Do you own an electronic yodeling pickle? I wish I did. I'll just steal yours if I really want one, though. nod
Do you have any of those animal rubber band things? A whole box. Minus the one I gave you and hannah. ^^
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10.

Post by B 4/23/2010, 7:17 pm

Whoa....I doesnt remember giving you dini! Just kidding girly. Wink
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/23/2010, 7:23 pm

Forrey, I know. They're so adorable. xD

YOU'RE RIGHT. o__o

Haha. True, true.

Niiiiice.

I'M SORRY FOR MURDERING YOU.

Hehe, oops.

Smirf - lol, what? XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/24/2010, 11:46 am

JUSTIN BEAVER. *meep* MAKE THE VOICES STOP!

Do you like this song? Which one? The Justin Beaver one? I . . . don't know . . . o.0
Can you count to ten? XD What?! Counting, what is this?
Do you own an electronic yodeling pickle? I wish. D:
Do you have any of those animal rubber band things? No. Sad
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. 1312dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. 2412dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. 3349dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. 3548dear ave, count me in as long as you know how to count to 10. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/24/2010, 2:48 pm

Do you like this song? THey are all pretty good. Dirty Little Secret the most.
Can you count to ten? XD Sometimes...xD JK
Do you own an electronic yodeling pickle? No Sad
Do you have any of those animal rubber band things? A dinosaur =D I had a another dino, and a bee, but I gave the bee to a friend who is moving and the other dino broke while me and my friend sword fought with sticks xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/24/2010, 9:58 pm

Aw, I'm sorry about the thing with your friends... :/ I hate when that happens. But, this is the perfect time to pull out a good ol' quote of mine that I acquired while FB stalking. nod

"There comes a point in life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past; there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future"

And yeah, Baby is a catchy song... I think I know all the words to One Time, but can't say I know much more beyond, "Baby baby oh" for this one. XD I don't listen to him deliberately, but I just hear it from my friends 24/7. Not a fan of JB, really.

Do you like this song? Sorta. XD
Can you count to ten? XD On a good day. nod
Do you own an electronic yodeling pickle? Gah, I wish. I'm jealous. >.>
Do you have any of those animal rubber band things? Same as above. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down