The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do.

5 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. Empty dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do.

Post by Avé 4/21/2010, 7:31 pm

dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. 2qasm6t
IT LOOKS LIKE SHE FOUND IT

You're a good man, Charlie Brown... but to make sure, we'll need to see your records and fingerprints.

-poke- You should listen to this song. I didn't put it on auto play, though it's still an awesome song.

It's from the web show, The Guild. Anyone who's addicted to the computer like me could probably relate to it. ^^ Check it out here --> click.

Anyway, I wrote a poem. Check it out? Yeeees. Click here.

I know that I usually write my blogs late at night/early in the morning, and it feels really odd writing one at this time. Still, I promise myself I'd go to sleep before 12 tonight, which means I probably won't be able to respond to any roleplays today. D:

I feel really bad. I still need to respond to a load of private roleplays, I need to make me and Noah's, aaaaand... I know there's more. I've been so lazy lately. Or maybe I'm just too busy. Or maybe I just give myself too much to do and should stop with all the many private roleplays I'm in. XD

I have this project to work on, but the only computer that I can work on it on is currently being occupied and might be for a while, so I can't work on it. >_> Not to mention that's the one with photoshop, which means I can't finish Mia's order. Dx

Today was TWLOHA (to write love on her arms) day. A lot of people at my school wrote love on their arms, while the others harrassed them about supporting "Emo's". It made me... mad. -could rant but doesn't want to-

HEY LOOK. I ACTUALLY WROTE A SHORT(ish) BLOG.

-proud-

Yes, there are questions. xP

Did you like the song, if you listened to it?
Did you watch The Guild?
Did you write love on your arms today?
Did anything exciting happen for you today?

yours & yours truly,
Ave
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do.

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/21/2010, 8:09 pm

Awww, cute kitty. :3

THEGUILD. *squeal* Very Happy

Supporting emos? No. No no no. >.> It's to raise awareness 'bout stopping people from being cutting and such. Those people are doopid and know nothing.

Did you like the song, if you listened to it? Yepeyp. nod
Did you watch The Guild? MMHMM.
Did you write love on your arms today? Yep. Right on my wrist. *nod*
Did anything exciting happen for you today? Something exciting to youuuu, maybe. ^^
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do.

Post by Avé 4/21/2010, 8:14 pm

Meeeeeow. XD

-squeal- BLADEZZ.

Lol. xD

1. Yay!
2. BIGGER YAY!
3. Yayy. Again. xD
4. -logs on to facebook- Tell me!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/21/2010, 8:53 pm

Did you like the song, if you listened to it? Didn't listen..should I? xD
Did you watch The Guild? No
Did you write love on your arms today? I forgots xP
Did anything exciting happen for you today? hm...nope xP
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 4/21/2010, 10:50 pm

Did you like the song, if you listened to it?
Didn't listen.

Did you watch The Guild?
Neeewp.

Did you write love on your arms today?
HE...CK YEAH I DID. |D In Henna. Big, bold letters saying 'LOVE <3'.

Did anything exciting happen for you today?
Um... idk. I figured out that I definitely have feelings for someone? D| OHOHOH ROBYN SIGNED ON AND WANTED TO ROLEPLAY EARLY, SO. That made my day. And seeing Teelin's reaction when I told him that Sherwood Forest was real was awesomeeee. <3
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/22/2010, 2:18 pm

I know how you feel with all the roleplays, Ave. xD I'm probably not in as many as you, but dang can I get behind so easily. *pats on the back* Hang in there, buddeh, hang in there.

Some people. >.> What's wrong with writing love on your arm, I tell you?!

Did you like the song, if you listened to it? It's okay. xD
Did you watch The Guild? No. ^^;
Did you write love on your arms today? I would've if I knew about it. D:
Did anything exciting happen for you today? Meh. xD Not really. Yesterday, though . . . hmm, well, I wouldn't call it exciting, but it gave me an adrenaline rush and now I feel better about myself. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. 1312dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. 2412dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. 3349dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. 3548dear ave, count me in or else i'll -- Well, I don't know what I'll do. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down