The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better?

4 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better? Empty dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better?

Post by Avé 5/17/2010, 3:20 am

dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better? Qrncoy
NOW THAT'S JUST WRONG ...

Hey, look! Mello didn't mysteriously appear as the background on my playlist again. :3 Buuuuut, anyway, I was too lazy to create a whole new playlist so I simply took a previous one. This song is so beautiful - I suggest you listen to it. <3

So, I went to New York with Forrey and all. Oh, gosh, it was amazing - concrete jungles still scare me, though I think I could get used to city life after being there for a while. It was really fun. See, I fell off a carousel, got my picture taken with the offspring of the Statue of Liberty and Darth Vader, stalked a fat old shirtless man with an extremely long beard in Central Park, got bitten by a horse... erm, yeah. It was exciting, to say the least. People watching was certaintly amusing, too. We counted how many cute couples we saw; 24, how many model-like girls we saw; 22, how many gorgeous Japanese guys we saw; 18, and how many people we saw on this one street drinking Starbucks coffee; 26.

Somehow we got into a discussion about perfect couples in series that we've read. We considered MelloxMatt, TakadaxMikami (you have to admit that'd be adorable), GevannixNear (she doesn't quite agree with that one, but whatever)... yeah, those are the ones from Death Note. And then from Vampire Academy, ChristianxRose would be perfect. I thought that, from Maximum Ride, IggyxFang would be cute - I wrote my first fanfic about them, by the way ^^ -, though she doesn't think so. Maybe Fang should just stick with Max... Then again, I'm still only on the second book. I don't really know enough about MR yet, I don't think.

Hmm... Do you ever feel like, when you're reading a book, you just wish that was you? You wish it were you that he was holding, you wish it were you that was being kissed, you wish it were you that was off saving the world. I fantasize so much about my roleplay characters that I think I might go mad. I wish it was me that lived that horrible yet oh-so-perfect life. Sure, Alusi's considered an "outcast" when it comes to the government, but she's staying with a guy that soon enough, she'll fall in love with. And even though he loves someone else, well... it still seems so perfect, to know that maybe in the end, everything will work out.

Because we're the ones controlling them, and we want it to work out that way, right?

The thing is, when I think that way, I feel like I'm living how I want to live through a character of mine. Does that sound pathetic...? It just seems like that, and I suppose you could say it brings me down sometimes. Now, I'm not doubting myself - I'm not saying I'm incapable of finding a boyfriend, of living an exciting life - but gosh, reality hurts sometimes. To know that you may never find the perfect guy who cares about you and would give up his life for you, just like in the books, because, hey, isn't the world filled with sick perverts and dirty rotten scoundrels?

I try to remind myself that I'm only 13, and someone will come along someday. Am I supposed to look, or will it just happen? Geez, I feel so immature saying this... :/ And that's the thing. I don't think it's impossible for 12 or 13 year olds to love each other, but it's not likely that all of them are really mature enough. Heck, I don't think I am. Maybe in time?

This blog is really beginning to be pointless. And oh geez, it's 3:14... I should go. Good night. ^^

yours & yours truly,
Ave

OH. YEAH. I found this old siggy I used to have. Should I use it again?

dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better? 5pix41

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better? Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better?

Post by FOREIGN?! 5/18/2010, 3:14 pm

No mello? o:

New York was ahmaaaazing. <3 'Specially Soho. But you know that. xD

JUST FOR THE RECORD, I do not agree with NearxGevanni or FangxIggy. The rest are fine. Just those are not. e.e

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. D:

I so want to be Jovi; you're not alone. no

~sigh~ Yep. 'Cept for the little voice in your head saying that the perfect guy is already right there, but you don't know what to do because if you tell him then you might not ever be friends because it would be too awkward but then again you don't know him that well and maybe he likes you back and it is meant to be and you just don't know and I'll shut up now. x:

You have got to get to bed earlier, missy. xD

Eh, I like the one you have right now. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better? Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - the best just keeps getting better?

Post by Avé 5/18/2010, 5:06 pm

Woah, someone actually posted. o___o I didn't think the day would come.

Anyway.. yeah. No Mello. D:

Gosh, I know. *__* I still don't get what you love so much about Soho, though. xD

JUST FOR THE RECORD, >_>

I know. :'( But, meh. He's not out there. XDD

Heh. What do you mean by the that? -innocent-

Mmkay. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/18/2010, 5:25 pm

I have that feeling all the time. Books, movies, roleplays...all the time. I wish that was me. I wish I was a vampire. I wish I lived in a small Florida town with owls (Watched Hoot recently.) I wish it was me that was holding the perfect girl. I wish I was the one riding a dragon.
It drives me crazy sometimes. I lay in bed, fantizing about what I would do if that WAS me. I think I'm a psychopath, not a big one, but in my head. But I've also been called a pyro, so...and part of my brain is sadistic, i swear.
But thats me Very Happy
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 5/19/2010, 12:32 am

Ave, dear, it's like you said; you're thirteen. Don't worry about it. (:
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/19/2010, 1:21 am

Oh, gosh, I completely know how you feel, Noah. *__*

I know, I know, Jaidis - but still.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/19/2010, 6:25 pm

Kam is the main person for me. Especially posts like this;
Kam reached over and took a wet cloth and slowly started to wipe the black smuges from her face. He did it gently, as if afraid of breaking her "Of course" He said, nodding and looking into her eyes "They won't bother any of us, ever again" He kissed the top of her head and continued on his job of wiping away the aftermath of her breakdown.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down