The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons.

+3
shadowsowner888
DragonStar
Avé
7 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. Empty dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons.

Post by Avé 4/28/2010, 12:14 am

dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 2chpbhf
DID I SCARE YOU?

The quote in the title is from Salad Fingers. I swear, whoever created that show/video/whatever it is has serious problems. It's like, mentally disturbing.

o__o

Nevertheless, it's entertaining, and I suggest you watch it - at your own risk, of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA

The song for today really has nothing to do with the content of the blog (then again, this really is only going to be filled with useless rambling), and I'm only using it because Jaidis wanted me to. I absolutely love this song, though. x3

So, there you go.

I know I've probably already said this too many times, but I am /so/ excited for summer. Orlando, Hawaii, Oregon, relaxing, the beach... <33 I can't get over it.

You know what I realized, though? This year has passed by so fast. I mean, it feels like just yesterday that it was the last day off school. I'm afraid that summer will pass by like that too. What if that happens?

I guess I shouldn't worry. It'll be fine, right?

Mmkay. So. A few years ago, our religion teacher made us write letters to ourselves in the future. And then, next year, she'll read all of them in front of the class. Which really kind of sucks, because I remember writing how Lauren was my best friend and how it was going to stay that way forever and I don't think I could ever live without her and wow, I was stupid. I mean, now, she's anything but a friend, and it definitely didn't stay that way. And yes, I could live without her. Easily.

-amazed- Ave wrote a short blog for once! Er. Kinda short.

Questions? nod

Do you like this song? (I always have to ask that. XD)
Did/will you watch Salad Fingers?

Well, I'm off to read more Maximum Ride. G'night!

Mello's & Mello's truly,
Ave

Hey, look, it's another Mello! And Matt!

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons.

Post by DragonStar 4/28/2010, 12:47 am

Do you like this song? (I always have to ask that. XD)
HSJKLSJLKSLKJ FFFFFFFFF YESSSS. <3333333333333333

No. 8(
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons.

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 12:57 am

Meeeep! Salad Fingers is so creepy! xD How disturbing.

That religion letter sounds like it was awkward to hear. o.0 At least you can remember what it was like, though! It's no good to forget, especially if you feel like you're moving so fast. nod

Do you like this song? I think so? xD
Did/will you watch Salad Fingers? I'm watching the second right now. *-* It makes me look around the room in fear.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 1312dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 2412dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 3349dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 3548dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/28/2010, 8:48 am

HOTEL CALIFORNIA!!! Aw, memories. D:

Oh my gosh the year has gone by so fast. I remember us talking about what we were going to do last summer like yesterday. *sigh*

I've always wanted to write a letter to myself. So I did. It's this email thing you can do. I wrote one to myself like, a few months ago, and I'll get it on my birthday. Very Happy I'm planning on writing one to me in ten years. Hmmm. *contemplating face*

Do you like this song? YESYESYESYESYES. Lauren and I would always play it on Rock Band. She'd do vocals and I'd do drums, then we'd switch. Or she'd do guitar and I'd do vocals because she was amazingly guitar gifted. *nod*
Did/will you watch Salad Fingers? Yes. And I hate you for making me watch it. I was such a happy child until...salad fingers. >.>
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/28/2010, 3:45 pm

Jaidis -
1. I'm glad. XD
2. Aw. D:

Shadow -
Oh, sweet, you actually watched it. xD

-shrug- That's true. But still, hearing it read to you in front of everyone... -shiver-

1. Yay. xD
2. Dude, me too. Salad Fingers seriously scares me.

Forreyforfor-
I know. D: Remember Lauren's party?

-sigh- But this summer will be so much better! Very Happy

You know, that sounds really cool. What site is it?

1. I remember that! Like, when it was all of us at her house. We sucked so horribly but it was so amazingly fun. x3
2. Hehe. Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/28/2010, 5:58 pm

Do you like this song? Yesssh!
Did/will you watch Salad Fingers? Ave, you have scared me for life, thanks xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/28/2010, 6:42 pm

Interesting outcome of the letters... xP And don't worry, summer always passes so quickly, but hey, so does school. Very Happy

Do you like this song? Asi-asi.
Just finished the first... And I don't get why everyone's so freaked out. xD
*watches second* Better idea of why people are scared out of their minds, although I'm still not wigging out. And yet it's strangely amusing...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 7:02 pm

It scares me too, Ave! :O

But the thing is, I feel the need to watch more and more. x3

Woah, Cyn's not even disturbed? :O
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 1312dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 2412dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 3349dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 3548dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/28/2010, 7:14 pm

Noah the Flood wrote:Do you like this song? Yesssh!
Did/will you watch Salad Fingers? Ave, you have scared me for life, thanks xD
I tend to do that. You're very welcome. XD
Cyn431 wrote:Interesting outcome of the letters... xP And don't worry, summer always passes so quickly, but hey, so does school. Very Happy

Do you like this song? Asi-asi.
Just finished the first... And I don't get why everyone's so freaked out. xD
*watches second* Better idea of why people are scared out of their minds, although I'm still not wigging out. And yet it's strangely amusing...
Yeah, that's true - school does, too. nod

Y... you're not scared yet? You don't feel like you need to go see a physcologist? o__o I envy you.

shadowsowner888 wrote:It scares me too, Ave! :O

But the thing is, I feel the need to watch more and more. x3

Woah, Cyn's not even disturbed? :O
I know. It's like, I'm seriously freaked out by it, but right now I'm watching the seventh episode, and I'm ready to continue on to the eight. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 7:17 pm

*.* Now I really need to watch more!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/28/2010, 8:07 pm

Ave wrote:Yeah, that's true - school does, too. dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 899677
Yup. nod

Ave wrote:Y... you're not scared yet? You don't feel like you need to go see a physcologist? o__o I envy you.
Shadow wrote:Woah, Cyn's not even disturbed? :O
Nope. no Now, the thing with blood was kinda awkward, but otherwise to me, Salad Fingers=Edward in hangover. Rolling Eyes
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/28/2010, 8:28 pm

Cyn431 wrote:
Ave wrote:Yeah, that's true - school does, too. dear ave, count me in - dear child, I'm here to inquire about your spoons. 899677
Yup. nod

Ave wrote:Y... you're not scared yet? You don't feel like you need to go see a physcologist? o__o I envy you.
Shadow wrote:Woah, Cyn's not even disturbed? :O
Nope. no Now, the thing with blood was kinda awkward, but otherwise to me, Salad Fingers=Edward in hangover. Rolling Eyes

-shiver- He let the little boy burn to death in the oven! :O
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/28/2010, 8:41 pm

But he got knocked out! xD That's what happens when hangovers and blood coexist.
Not that I know from experience, Shadow. Razz
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/28/2010, 9:47 pm

Aah, this song!! I love it so dearly. :3 I was just looking for it the other day in my dad's music, but he didn't have it. ._.

Wow, I LOVE Salad Fingers! XD It's epic. I wanna meet whoever made this.
Hahaha, rusty kettle.

Wow, it sounds like you're going to have an amazing summer!

Argh, this year has gone by so fast for me too. Well, but I guess it's nothing to worry about, though... Even if summer goes by really fast, you'll still have all the memories. :3

Argh, sorry about Lauren. :/ But friends come and go, I guess... Just cherish what good times you did have with her. (:

I'd reply to the questions, but I already did. XD

Eep! Matt and Mello. :3 So cute.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/28/2010, 10:56 pm

Cyn431 wrote:But he got knocked out! xD That's what happens when hangovers and blood coexist.
Not that I know from experience, Shadow. Razz
o________________________o

Komoda wrote:Aah, this song!! I love it so dearly. :3 I was just looking for it the other day in my dad's music, but he didn't have it. ._.

Wow, I LOVE Salad Fingers! XD It's epic. I wanna meet whoever made this.
Hahaha, rusty kettle.

Wow, it sounds like you're going to have an amazing summer!

Argh, this year has gone by so fast for me too. Well, but I guess it's nothing to worry about, though... Even if summer goes by really fast, you'll still have all the memories. :3

Argh, sorry about Lauren. :/ But friends come and go, I guess... Just cherish what good times you did have with her. (:

I'd reply to the questions, but I already did. XD

Eep! Matt and Mello. :3 So cute.
I know, I love it too. <3

You're turning to the dark side just like Cyn. >_> You have to at least admit it's... just creepy! XD

:3

That's true - memories are good thing. ^^

You're right. I just wish they didn't have to come and go, you know?

I know! c:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/29/2010, 9:55 pm

I just watched the third one... I gotta admit, I dunno what nettles are, but it seems they can achieve interesting things... !
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/29/2010, 10:33 pm

Very interesting. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/30/2010, 6:39 pm

Unless Doki66 came up with something else called nettles, they should be these little plants that sting you if you touch them unless you grab them really hard. nod Or something like that.

Well, this episode (Nettles) is even more very disturbing - oh hey, is that Hubert Cumberdale? o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down