The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in

3 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in Empty dear ave, count me in

Post by Avé 4/1/2010, 4:13 pm

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

I've pretty much done nothing today, except for pranking and getting pranked. xD

It's been snowing pretty hard all day, so we haven't gone anywhere. I've been working on my post template for my character, Erika, that I'm going to use on me and Amanda's private roleplay. I made two, and I can't decide which one to use. D: Help?

The first one --

erika adrianne bell

dear ave, count me in 4matj

WELL, I NEVER SAW IT COMING
SHOULD'VE STARTED RUNNING
A LONG, LONG TIME AGO, AND I
NEVER THOUGHT I'D DOUBT YOU
I'M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU

more than you know
    Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. "Look, my character is talking." Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. "Another character is talking." Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. My character is thinking. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post. Look, it's my post.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
I'M FINALLY GETTING BETTER
SPENDING ALL OF THESE YEARS
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> whatever goes here
face claim --> Anabela Belikova

The second one --

ERIKA ADRIANNE BELL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE THE ONE TO BUILD ME UP & TEAR ME DOWN
dear ave, count me in 2cnfpxc
WHAT YOU SAID WHEN YOU LEFT JUST LEFT ME COLD & OUT OF BREATH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i fell too far, was in way too deep ...
This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. "This is Erika talking." This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is Erika thinking. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. "This is someone else talking." This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post. This is my post.

i guess i let you get the best of me ...

out of character } whatever goes here
play-by } Anabela Belikova

The song that I used for her lyrics is Over You by Daughtry, which is why the song is playing right now.

Let's talk about yesterday, shall we?

We went to the ice skating rink, and I think it was a miracle that I didn't fall down. I did look like a complete idiot trying to skate, though. xD I'm glad my friends were there, so I didn't have to humiliate myself alone.

Our other friends arrived last night, so we had dinner with them. They had stopped at Boulder to take a tour of the University of Colorado, and apparently really liked it. Unforunately.

Tara's doing really good. :3 She's definitely making the most of her last few months. And she's dealing with it well, which is awesome.

Well, I've got a few roleplays to respond to and a thread to make for Mia and I, so... I should go. Before I do, though, I've got questions. ^-^

Have you pulled a prank today?
Have you gotten pranked today?
Which template do you like better?
Do you like the song that's playing?

yours & yours truly,
ave

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in Empty Re: dear ave, count me in

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/1/2010, 5:00 pm

I like the second one, but they both rock my socks off. nod

Have you pulled a prank today? I almost mixed in a bunch of whipped cream with our milk, but my sister stopped me. >.>
Have you gotten pranked today? Nope. no
Which template do you like better? NUMBER DOS.
Do you like the song that's playing? Mmmhmmm. :3
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/1/2010, 5:13 pm

Sweet. Very Happy

You should have done it! It would have been funny. ^-^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/2/2010, 10:44 am

I'm so glad Tara's doing well. ^^

Have you pulled a prank today? Today, yes. xD I colored our milk blue. Yesterday, barely. I went around telling people "happy Easter."
Have you gotten pranked today? Yes. I think. But not yesterday. xD
Which template do you like better? Both! Very Happy But, I choose the first. xD
Do you like the song that's playing? TCHYEAH! I love you, Avvy, because I know this song and now I've found it again! Very Happy Somehow it's always Daughtry that plays the songs I'm familiar with. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in 1312dear ave, count me in 2412dear ave, count me in 3349dear ave, count me in 3548dear ave, count me in 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/2/2010, 11:40 am

1 - Nice. xDD
2 - What was the prank?
3 - Sweet. Very Happy
4 - *feels special*
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/2/2010, 11:55 am

2 - I'm still trying to figure out how much of it actually happened, but Pugsies blog . . . xDD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in 1312dear ave, count me in 2412dear ave, count me in 3349dear ave, count me in 3548dear ave, count me in 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/2/2010, 11:55 am

Ooh, yeah. xD I got fooled by that too.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down