The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!)

+4
shadowsowner888
catbuster
PugsRock
Pandaz ♪
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Empty Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!)

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 2:11 am

Maturity: Low-High (It varries throughout the story.) Specific content: graphic romance (not inappropreate graphic, though. LOL.), fight/robbery/abuse scenes, yadda yadda yadda.

Fantasy: Uhhhh......yeah.....I got nothin'......it's fiction. That fantasy? x3

Chapter 1
Brian was being that goof-off he always was. It was in 6th grade when it happened. My group was made up of Me, Brian, Vanessa, Allison, Max, and Michael. Brian stated, "You know, if I had a million dollars, I'd spend it on these things: 1) Get Max here brain surgeory, 2) Buy me a nice 4 wheeler, and 3) get Michael a girlfriend who's shorter than him Oh, wait, that's priceless!" He started cracking up. Max replied, "Ha ha! Brain surgeory, nice one, dude! I'm not that messed-up though!" He broke out into hysterics. Michael, on the other hand, was not too pleased. His girlfriend, Charlotte was about a foot and a half taller than him, and Brian was always teasing him about it. Michael, stilled angered, said, "My girlfriend happens to be able to beat you up." Brian stopped laughing. She had gotten best female athlete of the grade last year, and he liked his face the way it was, so he shut up. Plus, Charlotte was OBSSESED over Michael, so if anyone made him upset even the slightest bit, you'd get a big, fat, bruised nose. Vanessa said, "Mabye you and Michael should go out!" She said that because I'm the shortest person in the grade, mabye even the whole school. "Ha ha, very funny." I said sarcastically. Unfortunately, I was lying. I really liked him, yet I never said a word. The dismissal bell rang, and I walked home. Mabye you and Michael should go out! That sentence rang in my head for years.

Chapter 2
I was walking in a raining parking lot, with five bags of groceries in my hands, three on one side, two on the other. I put them in the passenger seat next to me. Empty. I sighed and started the car, slowly pulling out of the parking space. I drove home, my windshield wipers moving back and forth like a metronome. I pulled in a parking space of my apartment building, got my groceries, and ran inside, so my food wouldn't get wet, although the plastic bag was protecting it, the space below the handles was still slightly open.
I went to 4B, where I put in my door key, and walked in, seeing my little couch, TV, a small kitchen area with a sink, a microwave, an oven, and small blocks of counter space. Above the cooking area, were cabinets that lined the wall above the little space, that was filled with pots, and pans, and glasses, and so on. I unloaded all my bags, taking out refridgerator items first. Then the fruits, then the pantry stuff. After everything was put away, I flopped down on the couch, a little floor lamp set on a dim light setting. I sighed once again, feeling that I should be in a bigger house for more than one person.
More like two, three, or even four people. My mind flashed back to Vanessa. Mabye you and Michael should go out! I rolled over, knowing I'd have to get up. It was 7:00 P.M., a rainy Saturday, where I laid in bed, wishing I wasn't alone.

Chapter 3
I woke up in my apartment, sunlight flooding through my thin blinds. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I grabbed my robe, stepped into my slippers, and walked to the kitchen, where my coffee machine's red light was blinking, telling my it was done. I reached up to one of my cabinets to get a mug. My hand stumbled aroung glasses and bowls, in search for a mug, when I felt a big handle. I grabbed on and pulled it down, pouring myself a cup. Looking into my small living room, I looked at the time. 7:30 A.M. I looked at my morning-self. Blech. I needed to be at church to sing at 8:00! I still have time......I still have time. I thought. My church was only a few miles down the road. But I needed to be there a little bit earlier than first service to practice with the band. I got dressed in a sky blue silky shirt with white satin spaghetti straps, and it rounded the bottom of my shirt, too. I put on a dark chocolate skirt, that went a little above my knees, which complementes my brown eyes and hair perfectly. I put in pearl earings and white high heels, fixing my crimped hair that fell a little past my shoulders. I finished my coffee, watched a little bit of the news, hopped in my car, and took off.
I pulled into the parking lot, looking for a space close to the door I went in and out of. In about 10 minutes, the place would be packed for first service. I hurried in, rushing to the room. I opened the doors, trying not to interupt their practice. The guitarist was messing around, the drummer doing a simple beat to start off with, two other singers were doing excersizes, the bass player was just playing chords, and the keyboardist was trying out a few songs in the songbook we got for church. One of the lead singers along with me, Laiyla, said, "Rebekah! Where have you been?! First service starts in 5 minutes! Warm up, OK?" "I wasn't paying attention to the time. Alright, alright. Geez."
I went through the scale, forwards and backwards MANY times, then the people started flooding in like water. "Showtime." I said to myself, although Laiyla and Damon were smiling and nodding, as if in agreeance. We sang Amazing Grace, My Saivor My God, Give Me Your Eyes, and Indescribable. We went through those same song through second and third services, and when I was done, a man came up to me and said. "Wow, it's been eight years. You sang great." I looked at his face, trying to recognize the face infront of me. 12 years ago? College, 12th grade, 11th grade, 10th grade...... I counted back the years in my head. I looked at his face one more time. Then it all came back to me. "Michael?!"

Chapter 4
"Michael?!" I said, shocked. "Uh, how long have you been going here?" I asked him. "Ah.......a few months. I moved away from my old church and I found this one. Wow, you look really different. In a good way, of course." I smiled. "Same with you." I don't really know what was going through my head at that point. I didn't feel what I felt back then. Just, friends. "Hey, you wanna go grab lunch or something?" I asked him. "Sure. Uh....where are we going?" He asked. I shrugged. "Dunno. What are you in the mood for?" He shrugged as well. "There's a CiCi's Pizza near by." I told him. "That works." I hopped in my car, which, ironically, next to his. Him and Charlotte had went to prom together, yet she wasn't with him. I'd have to ask him about that when we got there. I rolled down my window. "Follow me, kay?" He nodded, and we both pulled out. I had just went with my friend, Allison, to prom, although she had gotten a date, so we kind of went as a three-some. When we pulled in, the place was packed. We'd have plenty of time to talk while waiting in line.

I got out of my car and he got out of his. The sign outside of the resturant said 30 minute wait. Yeah, plenty of time to catch up. "So..." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "I was wondering where Charlotte was." He looked sort of puzzled at first, then his face lit up like a lightbulb, as if it finally clicked. Afterwards, he got a depressed look on his face. "We broke up that night. She said I was talking to other girls in a more-than-friendly way. Which I wasn't we hung out as a group, you know?" I sighed. "Yeah, I was supposidly part of that group, remember?" He shook his head. "Of course you don't. No one does. Every important event in school that ever took place with in that little group, I was in. But, according to you guys, you thought I obviously wasn't there, being that you told me about something that happened that I watched with my very eyes. You thought I needed to be updated because I didn't know about it or see it." I was furious now, just fueled by the painful fumes of my past. I got up from a bench I was sitting on and stormed off to my car.

While walking there, I bumped into this guy who was walking towards the building. "Sorry," I mummbled, although I really didn't mean it. "That's OK." He said. He was waiting with a girl, obviously his girlfriend. "Hey, Beka." I stopped dead in my tracks, all anger from my face now completely gone. I turned around and faced the couple. "How do you know me?" I said, curiousity brewing inside me. "What do you mean, Beka? I'm Vanessa, remember? We use to be really close in the 6th grade!" My mind flashed back to the time I had sat by myself, or sang songs to myself, while sitting on a bech alone. "I think you mean in the beginning of 6th. Then, you went out with-" I looked at the guy. That was Max. They were still together. "You." I said, now extremely overwhelmed with emotion. "I just gotta go," I said, wiping tears off my cheeks, my purse over my shoulder, heading to my car. When I looked out the windshield, and Vanessa looked hurt. Then looked at Max. Has it taken her this long to realize ever since she went out with him, she has been totally different? THIS long? I started getting really upset again. I started my car, staring at my past infront of me. I closed my eyes, let them go, and drove away.

Chapter 5

I got back to my apartment. Mmmmm......my "happy" life again. It was a Sunday afternoon, and although I was as bummed as heck, I went out on the town. I hopped right back in my car, and drove into town. I drove right past Cici's Pizza, where I saw all of my past friends laughing. Pfft. I wanted to run them over right now. I went to Applebee's instead. "Ugh, packed." I mummbled. I saw Allison in the waiting line. Her, too? Geez, talk about a blast from the past. I drove in the parking lot, although I really didn't want to wait.

Approaching her, I saw this guy I didn't know. "Probably met him at college." I said. I hadn't realized I shared my thoughts aloud, but it caught her attention. "Hmm? Did you say som-" She stopped. I realized I had a small metabolism, and I didn't grow much, or my facials really weren't that different, but was I really that alike from years ago? I was sort of sucked into a deep thought. Like a mix of confusion, and shock. It was pretty deep. "Beka. Bekaaaaaa....." She said. "Huh? What?" I slowly came back from my mind. "Beka! It's been a while! Where have you been? How are you?" She was very excited, and we gave a little hug. "Meh, an apartment." I said, slightly chuckling. "Good, good. And you?" I asked. "Fantastic! She said, hugging the man. I looked at him. She followed my eyes to where I was staring. "Oh! My bad! Beka, this is Chris." He held out his hand to shake. "Nice to meet you Rebekah, Allison's told me about you." She's mentioned me? I felt a little excitement stir in me.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked. She giggled. "A date. You?" I shrugged. "Just hungry." Allison had a thoughtful look on her face. "Allison?" I asked. "Oh, sorry! I was just wondering where your," she stopped, and gestured her head towards Chris. "Was." I realized what she was talking about. "Oh, still single." I said, plastering a little smile on my face. "Oh, sorry." She said. "No, you shouldn't be. I still need a little freedom before I settle down a bit." I actually believed my words a little bit. "Alright. Just checking. "Hey, wanna eat with us?" She offered. She looked a Chris. "I'd be happy. I wanna know about that crazy little girl she's talked about." He grinned. "Great." I replied. A waitress came out. "Number 7?" She asked. "That's us!" Allison said, handing her a little number card. I laughed. Something I hadn't done in a long time.

Chapter 6

We laughed from the time we got our entres, to the time we finished our desert. Walking out of the resturaunt. I shook Chris's hand, and said, "It was nice to meet you." She smiled and said, the pleasure is all mine." Then I went over to Allison and hugged her. We both said at the same time, "It was so nice to see you again!" Then we laughed and departed. As I pulled out and drove away, I passed CiCi's, where Vanessa, Michael, and Max, were all laughing. Pfft. Yay, back to my life. I thought.

Driving into a parking spot, I heard faint screams coming from inside the building. "What?" I mummbled. After hearing the cries of agony, I saw a man run out the doors with a gun, and a wild look in his eyes. Lord, please help these people.... I prayed. Somebody must have called 911, because I heard sirens in the distance. As I took the key out of the igniton, and stepped out of my car, the man noticed me. He must have thought I was a wittness, becuse she started towards me. "Crap! Stupid high heels!" I mummbled under my breath, as I reached for the doorhandle. I swung them open, as I felt a rough, big, sweaty hand grab onto my arm. "Come with me, and you won't get hurt." He stepped closer as he sniffed my hair. "Oh no you don't...." I said, as I stomped my high heel into his foot. Must have gone through his shoe, because he yelled out in pain, and blood slowly dripped out out the hole I had made.

Running away, I tripped on a rock and fell down. Starting to panic, he jerked me up off the ground. "Do I have to shoot you to make you understand? Come'n, and get in my car!" What choice did I have? I slowly slid in the passenger seat of his car, when she shouted, "Hurry up! I can hear the cops are gettin' closer!" I quickly shut the door, and he drove off with me. And all I prayed, over and over again, was, "God, please help me."

Chapter 7

A little ways down the road, the cops came speeding towards the scene. We pulled over, and I wanted to get out and scream, "Hey! HEY! The killer's over here!" But, then again, if I did that, I'd be a goner, so I slumped down in my seat and kept my mouth shut. Soon we were driving in a neighborhood that I would have nightmares about. We pulled up to a old, dilapadated house, with windows close off with boards and the door was hanging on the the falling down wall by a single hinge. I was afraid the house would collapes on us when we walked in.

"All right, home sweet home." He said in a gruff voice. I didn't want to question his authority, especially in this place, but I needed to know what was going on. "Wh-wh-why did you t-t-take me he-here?" I said in shakey voice. "Well, since you saw the whole deal, I couldn't let you tell the police, but your to beautiful to kill." As he stepped forward, I setepped back. "Now, now, dont be so intimidated." He said, continuing to walk closer. "Stay.....away......" I said. "Come'n honey." She said, obvioisly drunk.

I ran upstairs, him stumbling after me. Looking around, I saw the boarded off window. A health inspector or something didn't close this place off, he did, for people trying to escape! I thought. I heard is footsteps on the stairs were getting a little to close, so I slammed the door and shoved a heavy dresser infront of it. Panicing, I looked around, trying to find something I could slam the wooden planks out with. Eventually, I found post from a bed. Picking it up, it had to weigh around 80 or 90 pounds, and the wood he used to close of the winows with was weak and cheap. I gathered up all my strength, and threw the broken bed post at the boards. The flew out of the frame, and I looked down from the window. He was close to opening the door. There was lots of glass and metal scraps down there. Shoot. I thought.

Then out of the corner out of my eye, I saw torn curtains and old bed sheets. They might have smelled, but they would do. I tied them together, and tied one end to a floor lamp, and threw the other end out the window. the floor lampslid across the floor to the window, but the wall stopped it. I slowly made my out the window, clinging to the fabric. I dropped to the ground, and took off. "Where am I?" I mummbled. I looked behind me, and he ran out of the house, chasing after me. I took off ny high heels, and ran along the asphult. It hurt, but it was quicker. So many things were going through my head, that I passed out right there. He dragged me back to his house, and I awoke in his bedroom. Let's just leave it at that.

Last edited by Kataangluver715 on 6/13/2010, 3:13 pm; edited 23 times in total
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Empty Re: Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!)

Post by PugsRock 4/25/2010, 12:31 pm

Nice! Can't wait for more.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Empty Re: Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!)

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 4:04 pm

Thanks. Smile
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 4:48 pm

This is the official symbol for the, Loving You series.

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Sweing10
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 4/25/2010, 5:07 pm

Ooh, I like it! Can't wait for more!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 5:25 pm

Thank you! I'm writing Chapter 2 tonight.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 9:10 pm

Ha ha. You know I had to bring him into her life soon. xD How you guys like Chapter 3?
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/30/2010, 5:51 pm

:3 Oooh, I like it! I can't wait to see what happens next.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 1312Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 2412Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 3349Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 3548Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/30/2010, 7:28 pm

To be honest, I'm kinda basing this off of what's happening in my life. LOL.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/30/2010, 7:33 pm

Lol, coooool! x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 1312Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 2412Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 3349Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 3548Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/30/2010, 7:34 pm

What's funny is I actually like a guy named Michael, that and I also like someone named Max.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/19/2010, 7:54 pm

Alright, Michael crush is gone. Although now that I like only Max, it's really akward, because my really good friend is dating him, and I sit next to him in Social Studies. 0_o makes fme feel all squirmish in my seat. LOL.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/22/2010, 4:52 pm

Mmm...hope I get sum' readers. LOL. Very Happy
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/23/2010, 8:14 am

I'm your reader! :O

EDIT: Oh, I see. xD You posted new chapters. Well they were cool! :3
(A word of advice - if you want people to check back and keep reading, try making a new post when you post more. ^^ It just makes it easier for everyone, ya know? You don't have to, but I'd definitely recommend it. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/23/2010, 3:24 pm

Oh, thank you! That advice would help. x3
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/30/2010, 1:37 am

It seems like she's finally found something exciting about her past! LOL! I can't wait to read more!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Siggy
Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Siggy
Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/30/2010, 10:29 am

i LIKE IT! Write more!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 5/30/2010, 2:27 pm

Ooh, I really like this. Please write more!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/8/2010, 2:57 pm

Thanks! FYI, I no longer like Max, either. xD I'll write more in a very short while. Wink Plus, I just started Summer Vacation! I just got released from school about an hour ago! We got let out at 1:30 intead of 3:30. x3 7th grade, here I COOOME!!!!!!!
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/8/2010, 9:32 pm

OMG! I just finished school today too! And I'll be starting 7th grade! Wow we have a lot in common
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 12:06 pm

*Gasps* OMG!!!!! And I met you on BI, too! Ha ha, small world.

ANOUNCMENT: I wrote the next Chappie, but in the middle of typing it, it lgged me out! (And I didn't save it on wordpad. BIG, MISTAKE. Therefore, I'm re-writing it and posting it today. Smile Thank you!
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/9/2010, 5:54 pm

Oooooooooo. Write more!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Crazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) SiggyCrazy Ride~ Book 1 (Chapter 7 is up!) Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 9:37 pm

Dank Ew. (Dah-nk Ooo) Thant's my way of saying "thank you". xD
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/10/2010, 12:39 am

Gasp! So exciting! so dramatic! So suspenseful! I want more!!!!!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/10/2010, 10:47 am

Ha ha, writing more today. x3
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next