The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE;

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE; - Page 7 Empty Re: cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE;

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/17/2010, 7:06 pm

Lucas popped up and grabbed his coat. "Since you guys seem to get along so well and Kasey seems to like you, I'll just leave before my presence is hated....."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1173

Back to top Go down

cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE; - Page 7 Empty Re: cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE;

Post by [xo] ashley 5/18/2010, 4:21 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas popped up and grabbed his coat. "Since you guys seem to get along so well and Kasey seems to like you, I'll just leave before my presence is hated....."

"lucas, no." kasey grabbed his arm. "i don't hate you, & i don't like him."
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/18/2010, 5:39 pm

"Sure you do"Lucas said, shaking Kasey's grab on him"You hated it when I made a move on you and you basically hate it when I kiss you."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 5/18/2010, 6:09 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:"Sure you do"Lucas said, shaking Kasey's grab on him"You hated it when I made a move on you and you basically hate it when I kiss you."

"no i don't, lucas," kasey replied. "you just took things way too fast when we just met. that doesn't mean that i hate you."
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/20/2010, 5:26 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:"Sure you do"Lucas said, shaking Kasey's grab on him"You hated it when I made a move on you and you basically hate it when I kiss you."

"no i don't, lucas," kasey replied. "you just took things way too fast when we just met. that doesn't mean that i hate you."
Lucas sighed, opened the door and walked out. "I really like you Kasey. I really do. But I honestly don't want a girl that's going to...well...push away when I kiss her."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 5/20/2010, 5:35 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas sighed, opened the door and walked out. "I really like you Kasey. I really do. But I honestly don't want a girl that's going to...well...push away when I kiss her."

"lucas, look," kasey said. "the only reason why i pushed you away is because we just met, & it's way too weird & awkward when a guy i just met tries to make out with me."
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/20/2010, 5:39 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas sighed, opened the door and walked out. "I really like you Kasey. I really do. But I honestly don't want a girl that's going to...well...push away when I kiss her."

"lucas, look," kasey said. "the only reason why i pushed you away is because we just met, & it's way too weird & awkward when a guy i just met tries to make out with me."
Lucas kept walking. "I'm sorry Kasey."
He hopped into his car and drove away.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 5/20/2010, 5:45 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas kept walking. "I'm sorry Kasey."
He hopped into his car and drove away.

"what's up with him?" kasey asked, turning to lucas's friend.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/20/2010, 5:47 pm

"I don't know. He apparently likes you. You just kind of have to trust him with the making out.....His sister taught him that when he was like 10 and he's never forgotten it so if you play along, he'll just randomly snap out of it."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 5/21/2010, 6:52 am

Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I don't know. He apparently likes you. You just kind of have to trust him with the making out.....His sister taught him that when he was like 10 and he's never forgotten it so if you play along, he'll just randomly snap out of it."

"what do you mean by that?"
kasey asked, now starting to get really confused.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 9:57 am

ooc - moving up!
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 12:34 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I don't know. He apparently likes you. You just kind of have to trust him with the making out.....His sister taught him that when he was like 10 and he's never forgotten it so if you play along, he'll just randomly snap out of it."

"what do you mean by that?"
kasey asked, now starting to get really confused.
"His sister has his brain mind-flushed. All he knows is basically how to kiss a girl." Lucas's friends sighed. "He's already told me that he REALLY likes you and he wants to be your boyfriend but he just doesn't know where to start. He's only made out with girls. He's never been a true boyfriend.....Your going to have to help him. One way or another."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:01 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:"His sister has his brain mind-flushed. All he knows is basically how to kiss a girl." Lucas's friends sighed. "He's already told me that he REALLY likes you and he wants to be your boyfriend but he just doesn't know where to start. He's only made out with girls. He's never been a true boyfriend.....Your going to have to help him. One way or another."

"So you're basically saying that I have to teach him how to be a true boyfriend?"
Kasey asked Lucas's friend. "That's something he should know how to do; I shouldn't have to tell him that. Why don't you help him or something?"
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:05 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:"His sister has his brain mind-flushed. All he knows is basically how to kiss a girl." Lucas's friends sighed. "He's already told me that he REALLY likes you and he wants to be your boyfriend but he just doesn't know where to start. He's only made out with girls. He's never been a true boyfriend.....Your going to have to help him. One way or another."

"So you're basically saying that I have to teach him how to be a true boyfriend?"
Kasey asked Lucas's friend. "That's something he should know how to do; I shouldn't have to tell him that. Why don't you help him or something?"
Lucas's friend didn't say anything. "Listen, just trust me. You haven't met his sister. His sister got pregnant at 16 and that's when his sister taught him just to make out. So that's all he knows about relationships."
He stared at her and took her hand. "I can't help you now. You can help him or just let him go without you for the rest of his life."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:07 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas's friend didn't say anything. "Listen, just trust me. You haven't met his sister. His sister got pregnant at 16 and that's when his sister taught him just to make out. So that's all he knows about relationships."
He stared at her and took her hand. "I can't help you now. You can help him or just let him go without you for the rest of his life."

Kasey sighed and looked down at her feet for a few moments. Finally, she looked up and said, "Well, do you know where I can find him?" She let a small smile go on her face.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:10 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas's friend didn't say anything. "Listen, just trust me. You haven't met his sister. His sister got pregnant at 16 and that's when his sister taught him just to make out. So that's all he knows about relationships."

Kasey sighed and looked down at her feet for a few moments. Finally, she looked up and said, "Well, do you know where I can find him?" She let a small smile go on her face.
"I'm not really for sure. Check his parents place. That's probably where he is."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:13 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I'm not really for sure. Check his parents place. That's probably where he is."

"Okay. I hope he's there," responded Kasey. "Thank you so much for all of your help!"
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:14 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I'm not really for sure. Check his parents place. That's probably where he is."

"Okay. I hope he's there," responded Kasey. "Thank you so much for all of your help!"
*Skipping to Lucas's Parent's house*

Lucas was so angry! He liked Kasey SO much but it seemed that she didn't like him.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:17 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote: *Skipping to Lucas's Parent's house*

Lucas was so angry! He liked Kasey SO much but it seemed that she didn't like him.

Kasey drove to Lucas's house and knocked on his door, hoping that he was home. If he was, she was hoping that he would actually answer her.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:17 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote: *Skipping to Lucas's Parent's house*

Kasey drove to Lucas's house and knocked on his door, hoping that he was home. If he was, she was hoping that he would actually answer her.

Lucas walked down the stairs and opened the door. There stood Kasey.
"Oh...Hi."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:18 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas walked down the stairs and opened the door. There stood Kasey.
"Oh...Hi."

"Hi," Kasey replied, looking down. "I wanted to say that I was sorry for what happened between us earlier."
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:19 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas walked down the stairs and opened the door. There stood Kasey.
"Oh...Hi."

"Hi," Kasey replied, looking down. "I wanted to say that I was sorry for what happened between us earlier."
Lucas looked down too. "I guess my friend explained it all, didn't he?"
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:21 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas looked down too. "I guess my friend explained it all, didn't he?"

"Yeah, he told me everything," responded Kasey, looking up now.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:22 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas looked down too. "I guess my friend explained it all, didn't he?"

"Yeah, he told me everything," responded Kasey, looking up now.

Lucas looked up and stared into Kasey's eyes. "I'm sorry. For everything."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:26 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas looked up and stared into Kasey's eyes. "I'm sorry. For everything."

"Me too," Kasey replied. Forgetting about everything, she dropped her bag and ran into Lucas's arms.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next