The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE;

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE; - Page 8 Empty Re: cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE;

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:27 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas looked up and stared into Kasey's eyes. "I'm sorry. For everything."

"Me too," Kasey replied. Forgetting about everything, she dropped her bag and ran into Lucas's arms.

Suprised yet happy, Lucas picked her up and swung her around. Not wanting to go too fast, Lucas gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then hugged her.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1173

Back to top Go down

cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE; - Page 8 Empty Re: cranium private academy ;BOOK ONE;

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:29 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Suprised yet happy, Lucas picked her up and swung her around. Not wanting to go too fast, Lucas gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then hugged her.

A smile formed across Kasey's face. She just stood there with her arms around Lucas's neck and her head resting on his left shoulder.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:30 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Suprised yet happy, Lucas picked her up and swung her around. Not wanting to go too fast, Lucas gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then hugged her.

A smile formed across Kasey's face. She just stood there with her arms around Lucas's neck and her head resting on his left shoulder.
"So....I guess you'll have to help me a little bit on dating"Lucas said"Because I know nothing."
He smiled and just kept hugging her.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:32 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:"So....I guess you'll have to help me a little bit on dating"Lucas said"Because I know nothing."

"I guess so," Kasey said with a laugh, lifting her head off of Lucas's shoulders and looking at him.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:33 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:"So....I guess you'll have to help me a little bit on dating"Lucas said"Because I know nothing."

"I guess so," Kasey said with a laugh, lifting her head off of Lucas's shoulders and looking at him.
"So, where do we start?"Lucas asked, laughing."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:36 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote: "So, where do we start?"Lucas asked, laughing."

"Well, you already know how to kiss," Kasey replied with a laugh. "Do you know how to hug correctly?"
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:36 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote: "So, where do we start?"Lucas asked, laughing."

"Well, you already know how to kiss," Kasey replied with a laugh. "Do you know how to hug correctly?"
Lucas smiled. "I think I may know how to do that." He grabbed her around the waist to hug her. "Like this?"
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:40 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas smiled. "I think I may know how to do that." He grabbed her around the waist to hug her. "Like this?"

"Exactly!" responded Kasey, laughing again. "You do know that whoever your girlfriend is, you always introduce her to your friends as your girlfriend and that you should always make her feel special and wanted, no matter what she's wearing or who you're with, right?"
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:41 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas smiled. "I think I may know how to do that." He grabbed her around the waist to hug her. "Like this?"

"Exactly!" responded Kasey, laughing again. "You do know that whoever your girlfriend is, you always introduce her to your friends as your girlfriend and that you should always make her feel special and wanted, no matter what she's wearing or who you're with, right?"
"I pretty much knew all that"Lucas said."
Lucas tried to think of a place to go on a date. "Um...Kasey, would you go on a date with me to the movies?"
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:43 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I pretty much knew all that"Lucas said."
Lucas tried to think of a place to go on a date. "Um...Kasey, would you go on a date with me to the movies?"

"Well, then you know just about everything about dating," she told him. After he asked her to go to the movies with him, she wanted to say that your first date should never be at the movies; it should always be out to dinner or something so you can talk a lot and find out a lot about each other.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:44 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I pretty much knew all that"Lucas said."

"Well, then you know just about everything about dating," she told him. After he asked her to go to the movies with him, she wanted to say that your first date should never be at the movies; it should always be out to dinner or something so you can talk a lot and find out a lot about each other.
When she didn't respond, Lucas thought the movies wasn't the right place.
"Kasey would you go with me to the Olive Garden for our first date?"
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:48 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:When she didn't respond, Lucas thought the movies wasn't the right place.

Kasey let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "I would love to," she replied.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:48 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:When she didn't respond, Lucas thought the movies wasn't the right place.

Kasey let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "I would love to," she replied.
"I'll pick up tonight at 7pm."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:51 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I'll pick up tonight at 7pm."

"Sounds good," Kasey replied with a smile. She walked up, hugged Lucas, and drove back to her house to get ready.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:52 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:"I'll pick up tonight at 7pm."

"Sounds good," Kasey replied with a smile. She walked up, hugged Lucas, and drove back to her house to get ready.
Lucas walked upstairs to get ready. He needed to look dashing. OR I guess handsome. Or Cute.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 2:57 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas walked upstairs to get ready. He needed to look dashing. OR I guess handsome. Or Cute.

Kasey finally reached her house. She went into her walk in closet and pulled out a navy blue and white polka dot Hollister cardigan, destroyed Hollister medium wash capris, and silver gladiators from Forever21. Kasey put everything on and restraightened her hair, putting a little French braid into the right side of her head. She patiently waited for Lucas.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 2:58 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas walked upstairs to get ready. He needed to look dashing. OR I guess handsome. Or Cute.

Kasey finally reached her house. She went into her walk in closet and pulled out a navy blue and white polka dot Hollister cardigan, destroyed Hollister medium wash capris, and silver gladiators from Forever21. Kasey put everything on and restraightened her hair, putting a little French braid into the right side of her head. She patiently waited for Lucas.
Lucas arrived at Kasey's house at exactly 7:00. He went to her door and knocked.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 3:00 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas arrived at Kasey's house at exactly 7:00. He went to her door and knocked.

Kasey heard Lucas knock on her door. She grabbed her phone, ran downstairs, and opened up her door. "Hi," she said to Lucas, smiling at him.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 3:01 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas arrived at Kasey's house at exactly 7:00. He went to her door and knocked.

Kasey heard Lucas knock on her door. She grabbed her phone, ran downstairs, and opened up her door. "Hi," she said to Lucas, smiling at him.
Lucas took her by the hand. He led her to his car where he opened the door for her.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 3:02 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas took her by the hand. He led her to his car where he opened the door for her.

"Thank you," Kasey replied as she got into Lucas's car and put her seatbelt on.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 3:03 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas took her by the hand. He led her to his car where he opened the door for her.

"Thank you," Kasey replied as she got into Lucas's car and put her seatbelt on.
Lucas closed the door and climbed inside on the other side. He put his seatbelt on and drove to Olive Garden.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 3:04 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas closed the door and climbed inside on the other side. He put his seatbelt on and drove to Olive Garden.

Once they reached Olive Garden, Kasey got out of the car and waited for Lucas.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 3:06 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas closed the door and climbed inside on the other side. He put his seatbelt on and drove to Olive Garden.

Once they reached Olive Garden, Kasey got out of the car and waited for Lucas.
Lucas got out and asked for a 2 person booth. The server led them to their booth. Lucas slid in on one side and waited for Kasey to slid in on the other side.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by [xo] ashley 7/26/2010, 3:07 pm

Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas got out and asked for a 2 person booth. The server led them to their booth. Lucas slid in on one side and waited for Kasey to slid in on the other side.

Kasey sat across from Lucas at their booth. She put her phone on the seat and smiled.
[xo] ashley
[xo] ashley
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/26/2010, 3:09 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Doggiewriter23 wrote:Lucas got out and asked for a 2 person booth. The server led them to their booth. Lucas slid in on one side and waited for Kasey to slid in on the other side.

Kasey sat across from Lucas at their booth. She put her phone on the seat and smiled.
Lucas ordered his drink and food. He got Soup and Salad and he got a Dr. Pepper.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next