The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleo~~~ The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday.

+2
Jesus4Eternity
xSophiexx16
6 posters

Go down

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. Empty Cleo~~~ The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday.

Post by xSophiexx16 6/8/2009, 8:31 pm

Cleo~~~ The Internet Adventure, PART l

Cleo’s owner took him to Kinzvylle Academy again. It’s been three years since he first got adopted. He has gotten 4 new friends so far(Charlie,Lindi, (NEW!) Jade, (NEW!) Hilary). Jade is a Unicorn and Hilary is a Horse. Cleo’s Great friends with all of the webkinz on his owners account!

This is where the story starts…

Cleo was playing with his friends Hilary, Lindi, Charlie, and Jade when he suddenly wondered what would happen if he jumped into the log out button. So he said, “ Anybody want to jump into the log out button with me?”. Lindi looked startled, “ That’s dangerous, Cleo! Why would you want to do that?”
“So I could find out what it’s like out of WW”
“That’s dumb! It could be deathly!”
“I don’t care”
“Yes you do”
“no.. I don’t”
“You do!”
“I don’t!”

Then Hilary finally slapped them both and screamed, “QUIET DOWN!”. Cleo and Lindi stopped and blushed, “Sorry” they both said at once. “Thank you.”, Hilary sighed.Then Jade jumped in and said, “ I’ll join your adventure Cleo! Sounds like loads of fun!”. Cleo then smirked at Lindi, “ Guess that somebody wants to go”. Lindi rolled her eyes

Jade and Cleo we’re ready for their big adventure! They bid their goodbyes and crawled up to the log out button. Before they were about to jump in the log out button they stopped and Cleo said, “ Are you ready?”. Jade replied by saying, “Ready as ever. Now let’s JUMP!”. Cleo and Jade jumped in right away.

Jade and Cleo were spinning around in a portal when they jumped into google.com. Jade started taking out letters from her pocket. Cleo said, “ You brought letters? Man! I wish I thought of that!”. So Jade continued to make a sentence until she wrote “ Which way to Webkinz World?”. Cleo jumped on enter and then they saw a lot of websites! Cleo decided to jump into webkinzinsider.com…. And that’s exactly what they did.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3918Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3919Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4122Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4123Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4121Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 2005Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4120Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1703Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1704Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3920Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1770Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3918Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3916Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. Empty Re: Cleo~~~ The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday.

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 8:34 pm

Shouldn't this be in a topic section?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. Siggy
Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. SiggyCleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. Siggy
Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. SiggyCleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. Empty Re: Cleo~~~ The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday.

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 9:22 pm

Oh, yay! XD They're going to WI!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1312Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 2412Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3349Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3548Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/8/2009, 9:49 pm

XD!
I made this before WI, I think.
maybe not..

Thanks for posting!
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3918Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3919Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4122Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4123Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4121Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 2005Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 4120Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1703Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1704Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3920Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1770Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3918Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 3916Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/8/2009, 10:25 pm

Kool! It's starting to get pretty interesting!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 6/9/2009, 5:46 pm

Good job! Smile I like how you are going to have WI on it.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/12/2009, 1:12 am

Wow, it looks awesome Smile
I can't wait to see more!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Cleo~~~  The Internet Adventure *unfinished* I'll hopefully finish it someday. 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down