The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Empty .:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:.

Post by leah_hope92 6/5/2010, 8:59 pm

I'll make this more appealing later. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Empty Re: .:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:.

Post by Katiegirl97 6/5/2010, 9:17 pm

[ Lol, Ok X) ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Empty Re: .:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:.

Post by leah_hope92 6/5/2010, 9:22 pm

[I'm making my form. :3]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/5/2010, 9:29 pm

Isobel Claire Adler
female; 16; head of Premier Cheer
.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. 2hpm006

Isobel is in it to win it. No playing games. That means for cheerleading and being at the top of the school. She may be a little bit.... show-offy at first, but it you get to know her, and you're on her good side, you all will be friends. I'll admit Iz is rich, and completely shows it in her clothes. Though she does not try to feel bad. She just made her own clothing line, which has gone pretty far. Isobel also has a blog, that will tell all everything. She's almost like a reporter, if you think about it. Iz goes through guys, like money flying out of the hands. She just hasn't found the right one, yet. She's a total party person, and a night owl. And let me tell you, she loves to play mind games.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/14/2010, 2:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/6/2010, 11:46 am

[ Do I do that too X]?
Are we going to have are own teams? Like we could come up with one team name for both of us?]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/6/2010, 10:14 pm

[yup. (; and maybe 2 different teams?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/6/2010, 10:33 pm

[ Ok,
What I mean is like you can come up with one of the cheerleading's team name and I'll come up with one Smile. For Example * Jets and Sharks, and the others, * unless were not doing that exactly XD ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 1:02 am

Katiegirl97 wrote:[ Ok,
What I mean is like you can come up with one of the cheerleading's team name and I'll come up with one Smile. For Example * Jets and Sharks, and the others, * unless were not doing that exactly XD ]

[Okay, 'Premier Cheer' for mine. (;]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/7/2010, 1:24 am

[ Alright and mine will be.....X] I cant deside between the Sharks or the Warriors/Spartnes... hm ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 1:29 am

[Warriors sounds tough. xD Which is like, perfect. (; Im doing Isobel's thing now. And please make a guy too.. I am. (;]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/7/2010, 1:33 am

[ Warriors it is, Im making mine too ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 1:38 am

[I might have to do it in the morning..]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/7/2010, 6:43 am

[[ Im still working on the, ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 10:23 pm

[k....]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/12/2010, 1:09 pm

[ Katie's Characters ]

Kelsey Marie Skyles

Female, 16?, and captian of the Warriors
description:
.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Normal_Ashley-Benson-as-Carson[ XD Couldn't find anyone better]
personality: Kelsey is a sweet nice girl yet isn't afraid to pick up a fight, she is very protective of her team and friends, she loves Cheerleading and her squad, she is very smart and is always making up a new cheer. She is somtimes Competitive but not always, and sometimes she forgets what the word fun means.

Sarah Elizabeth Smith

Female, 16 , In the Warriors
She is Kelsey's best friend, and helps her some up with cheers

.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Img-thing?
Sarah is a fun loving girl with a big heart. Sara is nice but she isn't afarid to start anything with someone., if they say something about anyone on her team. She is been like a sister to Kelsey ever since they were 7. She is in it to win it, and when it comes to cheerleading, and theres no playing games for this girl. She is very Athletic and competitive of other teams. She use to live in New York City so she is somewhat tuff and has a little bit of a New yorken Accent. She is a middle class girl when it comes to being rich, so she's rich but not the richest. Sara is outgoing and avdenterous. One of her favorite sayings are 'You got to be in it, to win it".

Mikayla Jean Fox
(Goes by Mikey)

Female, 15 1/2 , She is in the Warriors
She is Sarah and Kelsey's friend
.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Being-a-man_39663_1
Mikayla is a nice loyal girl and amazing friend. She is very creative and smart, which has really helped her in life. She is very athletic like most of the girls on her team. She is very competitive and is always looking for a new way to win a cheer off. She is rich but doesn't show it cause she doesn't like to be a show off unless it's during a cheer off or something. She is a smart girl and she uses her intellegents to help out the cheers that Kelsey comes up with and tells wether it'll work or not. She is a amazing friend to everyone on her team, and is somewhat bigheaded at points when it comes to being the best. She is very Outgoing and flexiable, and does most of the background/front flips for the squad. Mikayla is a big mouth when it comes to defending someone, and she will pick a fight for anyone she is friends with.

Stacy Carman Holt

Female, 16, In Premier Cheer
.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Jenna12
Stacy is a very confident girl and is always pushing herself to do better and try harder. Stacy will never give
up without a fight, she is in it to win it. She is also pretty rich like some girls on the squad she's on. She is pretty nice
and caringful, yet stubborn and selfcentered at other times. She tries to be nice to other people that arn't on her team but sometimes she
struggles with it. She has and always will be a amazing and loyal friend to her friends and family. She is always practicing cheers and is very much a hard worker. She hates people who are slackers because she has always been devoted to her work and tasks in cheeleading. She
is always willing to pick up a fight with anyone who is to tell her that she is weak, cause she isn't weak at all.

Jake Lewis Deval

Male, 17, in the Warriors

.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. Avan_j12
Jake is a very nice guy and is very Athletic and sporty. He is a heart trob and sometimes can be a trouble maker.
Jake is rich but doesn't flaunt it, as in he doesn't show that he's rich or anything. He is pretty smart and sometimes uses that when thinking of
cheers for the squad. Jake and Kelsey act like brother and sister but actually Kelsey has a small crush on Jake but he doesn't like her like that.
Jake has been doing cheerleading since he was 12 because he thought he could get a scolarship with it and so he's been trieing really hard latly to get better. He jushes himself sometimes over the limit of what he should but he is in it to win it, he in it for the gold. Jake isn't a slacker but sometimes just wants to have alittle fun. He sometimes even forgets about cheering and goes around looking for something fun or some trouble to get into.

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/20/2010, 9:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/14/2010, 12:35 am

[ Hello Smile Anyone home *Knocks* ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 12:51 am

[Oh sorry. xD Ill make the thing tomorrow, I totally forgot. Dx]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/14/2010, 7:15 am

[ XD What thing? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 1:47 pm

[The- the thing. xD The person thing. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 2:12 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Isobel Claire DiLaurentis
female; 16; head of Premier Cheer
.:. Bring it on! .:. Fight to the Finish! .:. 2hpm006

Isobel is in it to win it. No playing games. That means for cheerleading and being at the top of the school. She may be a little bit.... show-offy at first, but it you get to know her, and you're on her good side, you all will be friends. I'll admit Iz is rich, and completely shows it in her clothes. Though she does not try to feel bad. She just made her own clothing line, which has gone pretty far. Isobel also has a blog, that will tell all everything. She's almost like a reporter, if you think about it. Iz goes through guys, like money flying out of the hands. She just hasn't found the right one, yet. She's a total party person, and a night owl. And let me tell you, she loves to play mind games.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/22/2010, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/14/2010, 3:46 pm

[ Awesome Wink.
Hmm should we make more people for are teams?
If you don't want to it's fine but I am XD It's a Habit of mine ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 4:52 pm

[I will. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/14/2010, 9:56 pm

[[ X] Awesome, how many real people should we have? ]]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 10:15 pm

[Maybe we should make.... 2 more? I think it should be like this..

Premier Cheer --
Isobel
Blablabla1 [mine]
blablabla2 [yours]

Warriors --
blablabla3 [mine]
blablabla4 [yours]
Kelsey

Of course, their names wouldn't be blablabla3, and etc. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/14/2010, 10:18 pm

[ 0.O I was think the EXSACT same thing *Maybe were twins* O.0 Lol ]

[ Then like since we all know theres more then 3 people on a squad we'll make up some other names for the other people X]. ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next