The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...?

3 posters

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...?

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/6/2010, 11:02 pm

Miyu's question of the day:
Is it possible to milk a hamster?

pay no mind to that, that was random. Hence teh ti-tehl, dah-lings.

Played tag today after school. Almost got busted by Carnes, cuz Alice and I were hiding in the drapes on the stage, and she made them move. Wolford came by after, and was like, "You guys are so busted. Carnes is looking for you."

*gets out microphone* Hold on loosely, but don't let go... If you cling to tightly you're gonna lose control....

If anyone can name the band who sings that, I will be very impressed.

Dudes. My favorite teacher is pregnant, and when Alice and I ran back into her room to find her staring at her stomach.
All she said was, "He's moving. If you watch you can see."
Alice and me: "AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you "

It was great.

Before that in seventh period, stupid Jono was making ADULT comments about Izzy and me.
Of course, the sub caught when he was making NOISES, and Chad started laughing, because he thought Jono was.... *coughcough* Can't say on here because it's very inappropriate. Use your immature minds, you'll come to a conclusion soon enough. Yeah. ICKYYYY!~~~!~!~!~!~!!!

Oh gosh, I swear Ali doesn't trust one of our friends with her boyfriend. It's very apparent that she has a huge crush on him, (*cough* likemostofus *cough*) and Ali is afraid she's gonna jump him.
Personally, I think she will. (*cough*ifididn'thaverespectforaliimighttoobutshesmysisterandiwouldntdothattoherinamillionyears *coughcough*) Heh heh.

On a creepier note, we recently had a new girl transfer in to South. Her name is Kjiersten or something like that. It's prounounced as "Kiersten". She's Norwegian.
There's this guy, Tyler C., who apparently, she likes.
Yesterday during lunch she was chasing him around campus trying to kiss him.
IT WAS FREAKY. O_e

Mean note:
My boyfriend is Hispanic.
My parents have recently become slightly racist.

I. Freaking. Hate. It.

Last edited by Yoshi'sLove on 5/7/2010, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...?

Post by shadowsowner888 5/7/2010, 3:51 pm

Racist parents? Those words should never have to be together. >.> Your parents need to learn a lesson!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? 1312Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? 2412Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? 3349Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? 3548Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...?

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/7/2010, 9:10 pm

Exactly.
But, they might not be for much longer.
Now I think I like being single better.
Shall post it in next blog.
Just wait and see.
You'll see.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Let's play a Lovegame, play a Lovegame, do you want love or do you want fame...? Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/7/2010, 10:35 pm

I think that Ali trust me with Bry but I think thats because she knows that I don't like him anymore because I like Kevin still which sucks...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/7/2010, 11:24 pm

Not you, ya dork.
Think long and hard.
It'll come to you.
Has it come yet?
Yeah.
Exactly.
I don't trust her with him, and he's not even my boyfriend!
She's absolutely smitten with him.
That word is fun....
She's obsessed.
I swear, she loves him more than Ali and me put together!
That's a lot.
Trust me.
It weird.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/8/2010, 10:26 am

Yes it came to me...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down