The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name!

2 posters

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name!

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/30/2010, 8:14 pm

I have a second degree burn on my shoulder.
I flippin' hurt, man.
I succeeded in making Brycen scream like a little girl.
I almost hurled.
I got covered in ice cream.
I saw a dude advocating for it to be legal to have more than five ounces of medical marijuana.
I walked a mile holding a flag.
I almost hurled... again.
I had an allergy attack.
I had to change my clothes in one of those blue porta-potties.
All in about, oh, five hours.

Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! Clover10

ANOTHER thing. There was this ride at the Boatnik (our town's spring fair) called the Gravitron. Perhaps you've heard of it. Perhaps not. Anyway, once you're inside it, it spins so fast that the gravity squishes you against the wall. I was next to my friend Brycen. Right before the gravity kicked in, his hand was above my hip. (He talks using his hands sometimes.) Then the gravity kicked in.
That's about a four-minute ride.
My cheeks were sunburned, so, with my blush, I felt like my face was on fire.

Earlier, we had (actually, Ms. Allen (Brycen's mom), Mioko, and Brycen had) gone on the Drop Zone, which is basically a mini Tower of Terror. I stood at the bottom and took pictures. ANYway, by the end, Brycen and Mioko were just like, "Eh, that was okay." Ms. Allen, I swear, was as white as a sheet. Our Amanda though it was hilarious.

Okay. Let me set this straight. Brycen's hair is down to his shoulder in tight little ringlets. If you pull on one hard enough, ignoring his pained cries, you can get about down to his elbow. So, when you go on rides that spin in circles, drop suddenly, create wind, are upside down, ANYTHING, his hair goes WHOOSH!! It's pretty hysterical.
Another thing about his hair. On Saturday, May 19th, we are STRAIGHTENING his hair. (He lost a bet.) My guess is it will be as long as mine. Which is about halfway down my back. That's LONGER than anyone else in the group. I have the longest hair, and Brycen, well, he comes in second. No It's sad.

Ow. I just felt my shoulder, and I swear, it's hotter than my straightening iron gets. You could probably burn a cookie on my shoulder. Well, at least my shoulder will be tan. :eyeroll:

So, over and out for now.
P.S. Remember the flying penguins. Wait, no! THEY HOVER!!!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name!

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 8:22 pm

I love the song in the title xD It brings back memories.....then makes me laugh xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name!

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/31/2010, 4:45 pm

My dad laughs every time I put it on, because my brother dances like he's having a seizure. X]
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! Darling, you give love a bad name! Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/31/2010, 10:49 pm

It's kind of like an inside joke between me and my friend now xD Every time I hear it, I crack up and tell her it's playing xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down