The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE...

4 posters

Go down

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... Empty SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE...

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/4/2010, 6:02 pm

...darlin' you give love a bad name.
*insert sick guitar solo*

Hi hello, this is Mitchell Davis.
Dangit. I said it wrong again.
Hi hello, this is Foreign Foreigny.
There we go. Cool

So, I haven't made a blog in a whiiile. I should really have it as like, a daily thing so I don't hafta pile everything into one messy heap of a blog. Blaaah.

I got my shot today. It didn't hurt. Yes, I know that I'm a whiney baby that overdramatizes things. This I know. I JUST DON'T LIKE NEEDLES. bleh. Watch me be a surgeon. xD

Last night at CCD was fun. We're doing this skit thing, and I wanted to be the 'good thief' that is on one of the crosses next to Jesus just for fun, and then it turns out I have a huge monologue. >.> Then guess who has one line? Yep. Jesus. Weird, I know.

I feel like I'm getting better at talking to people. And I've realized that sometimes it's easier to talk to guys. Weird. o.0
KYLE STOLE MY MILKYWAY. Hehe.
Then at this one part the women below Jesus are supposed to cry, and then the guy that is play John is down there with him, and then me and the other two people on crosses were like CRY, TY, CRY ALREADY(his name is Ty. xD ).

ALICE IN WONDERLAND COMES OUT TOMORROWWWWWW

I am happy. Very Happy I am seeing it. Enough said. I will sneak into the theatre, I don't care. I. Will. See. That. Movie.

Then this weekend there's this picnic thingy I'm excited for it. Very Happy

Aaand, I think that is it. Did you see it? I have dragcave and twigadopt eggs now. nod Click zem? Sí sí porfavore.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... Empty Re: SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE...

Post by Avé 3/4/2010, 6:06 pm

I love that song. x3

Anyway, CCD sounded fun. ^-^

Ooh, and by the way, what day are we gonna see Alice in Wonderland? I was thinking Saturday after the All American Picnic, because tomorrow I'm probably going to see When in Rome or Dear John with Monica.

And yes. I will click your eggs. Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... Empty Re: SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE...

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/4/2010, 6:23 pm

It is beast, no?

CCD is usually fun, or boring. This time it was fun. xD

Hmm... Yeah, after the picnic would probably be chill. 8] Tell me how When in Rome/Dear John is! They both look totally awesome. *nod*

YAY! *hug* EGG CLICKER! xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/4/2010, 6:25 pm

-hug- I only clicked the TwigAdopts. I'm sorry. Dx I'll click the rest right now.

Also, wouldn't you want to see it at night?
Idk, I just like it better then.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/4/2010, 6:46 pm

Smoooth. xDD

It doesn't really matter, but I guess that would be awesomer to see it in the inky darkness of nighttime. O..O
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/5/2010, 3:21 pm

I has clicked. Very Happy

Ooh, let me know if Alice is good. ^^ I kinda wanna see it myself, but just out of curiosity . . . xD I have no good reason to otherwise, so I need one.

CCD musta been interesting. Surprised Why the heck does Jesus have just one line??
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... 1312SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... 2412SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... 3349SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... 3548SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOURE TOO LATE... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 3/6/2010, 6:09 pm

BON JOVI!

I'll click. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down