The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there...

3 posters

Go down

Who is the best Vampire Knight charrie?

Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Left100%Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Left10100%Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Right10 100% 
[ 3 ]
Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Left100%Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Empty Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there...

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/7/2010, 10:22 pm

Okay as you can see..this is a PRP for me and my sis Alexiel and my buddy Alice...about*waits for a minute*VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!!! This is what we are obessed with...really we are obessed with it....

Rules:*makes a icky face*
Maturity level: Kissing, dating, that sort of stuff. Suggestive comments, but not details.
Killing people...but if they are they other person's charries then you have to ask please.
No cussing.
And we are going to have so much fun!!!

Mioko's charries:Shiki, Zero, Headmaster Cross, Kaname,Mioko and Julia....
Alexiel:Alexiel, Reed, Ichijo, Aido, Kain, Ruka, Seiren
Alice: Alice, Seiren and Yuki

{I shall wait for her to pick her colors and then we will get started!*Rubs hands eviley*}

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/11/2010, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Empty Re: Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there...

Post by Alexiel kiryu 5/7/2010, 10:49 pm

((i don't like colour i is emo))
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Empty Re: Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there...

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/7/2010, 10:50 pm

(YOu still have to have color...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel kiryu 5/8/2010, 10:15 pm

(no)
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/9/2010, 12:14 am

{YOu have to have color/I/U/B or we can't have the RP... so will you please pick your stupid colors?!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel kiryu 5/9/2010, 11:28 am

(( alexiel
reed
ichijo
aido
kain
ruka
seiren ))
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/9/2010, 12:16 pm

{You should start...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 3:37 pm

[You don't have to use colors if you don't want to. Also, please don't use red/blue ink.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Siggy
Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... SiggyVampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Siggy
Vampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... SiggyVampire Knight-What happens there...stays there... Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/9/2010, 10:45 pm

{Oh sorry the onley reson that we have colors is so we can tell them apart...because she and I sometimes run off with a sentence and we get cunfuzzled...can we use Dark Red?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel kiryu 5/15/2010, 12:45 am

(no you start *runs away*)
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/15/2010, 6:13 pm

{Fine... mesmerizing }

"Hey Zero are you ready for the party tonight?" Mioko asked as she walked up next to her brother.

"No...but your going to make me go anyway... aren't you?" he asked as he looked down at his little sister. (Mioko is going to be the youngest...okya?)
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel kiryu 5/15/2010, 9:56 pm

Alexiel walked in. "hey you guys."
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/15/2010, 10:51 pm

"Ohh you know my so well!" Mioko said as she locked her arms with her brother and her sister.

"I should since I am your older brother and we are triplets so we were naturally close but I guess out of the three of us you would be closest to me because... well I am awesome." Zero replyed as he gave her a hug.

"You are not the only awesome person in the family! You know there is me." Mioko says as she points at heself.

"I know... I would never forget you." Zero said with a smile.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/5/2010, 7:40 pm

OOMM or OOC: Hey is it okay if Alice can join the PRP?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel kiryu 6/5/2010, 11:24 pm

((i dont care))
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/5/2010, 11:30 pm

Hey will you reply?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel kiryu 6/11/2010, 8:15 pm

on what????
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/11/2010, 8:24 pm

OOMM or OOC: THIS!!!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiel kiryu 6/12/2010, 6:41 pm

Alexiel just stands there. "hey need to go im djing remember
Alexiel kiryu
Alexiel kiryu
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/13/2010, 8:01 pm

Zero and Mioko turned around and said as one "Wait...WHAT???"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down