The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave |

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | Empty | Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave |

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/10/2010, 10:24 pm

Maturity: High- Romance, dating, kissing, suggestive wording, drinking, cigarettes, and more.
Fantasy: High- Vampires, control over spirit, fire, and possibly water or air.

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | 16i8to0

It doesn't matter where you're coming from
I am yours,
She said on a candle lit front porch.
And we were asking ourselves those things
That you ask yourself
When you're standing on a road that's bound to fork.
And who we are
Has brought us here.
And I'm not running from tonight.

--the world awaits, corey crowder
............................................................................................

arielle's characters

adrian ivashkov | moroi | spirit user

• • • Styled brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, twenty-one years old • • • Adrian Ivashkov is rich in the extreme, highly cocky and a bad boy. When Rose first meets him Lissa and Dimitri warn her about Adrian’s bad reputation however he quickly proves that despite his reputation he can be sweet and chivalrous – when he’s not coming on to you. He isn’t enrolled at St. Vladimir’s but when he learns that Lissa is also a spirit user he decides to live at the Academy and work with Lissa to learn more about their mysterious element. However, after awhile it becomes apparent that his crush on Rose isn't just a game. He really cares for her. Now that Dimitri has been turned into a Strigoi will Adrian stand a chance? • • •

vasilisa dragomir | moroi | spirit user

• • • Blonde hair, pale skin, jade green eyes, seventeen years old • • • Lissa is last in the line of the royal Dragomir’s. Her whole family was killed in a car crash which she by a miracle, survived and now the weight of her ancestors’ great history is upon her shoulders. Lissa is kind and generous and has a special affinity with animals – this makes the events in Vampire Academy all the more stressful and Lissa resorts to cutting herself as an outlet. As other Moroi around her specialize in their elements Lissa worries because hasn’t shown any special preference for any of the elements. Lissa has a special power though – she can heal. Only she and Rose know it, and after some research the pair find out that St.Vladimir himself could heal people too and his guardian Anna, was shadow-kissed like Rose. Lissa finds out that she is a spirit user and with the help of Adrian attempts to try and hone her skills and work on her powers, however every time she uses spirit, blackness engulfs her aura and then leaks into Rose and consumes her. • • •

ave's characters
rosemarie hathaway | dhampir | guardian

• • • Long, dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, seventeen years old • • • At an early age Rose was sent to St.Vladimir’s by her mother, to live, learn and to train as a guardian. Never knowing her father and having very little contact with her mother Rose grew up to be independent, rebellious and not surprisingly, hostile towards her mother. Whilst at the Academy Rose became best friends with Princess Lissa Dragomir, and their relationship was strengthened when the pair was involved in a car crash. Lissa’s parents and brother died in the crash and so did Rose … but Lissa was able to bring her back to life using her spirit element. Since the crash Rose and Lissa have shared a special bond that allows Rose to have a special insight into Lissa’s thoughts and feelings. Rose is shadow-kissed.

At 15 both Lissa and Rose ran away from St.Vladimir’s, fearful for Lissa’s safety. They stayed on the run for two years but where finally hunted down by the academy and brought back. Once back, Rose was forced to have extra training sessions with Guardian Dimitri Belikov and she soon found herself falling for her tutor. Frightened of jeopardizing her responsibility towards Lissa, Rose keeps her feelings for Dimitri a secret from everyone. • • •

christian ozera | moroi | fire user

• • • Messy, black hair, pale skin, pale blue eyes, seventeen years old • • • Chrstian Ozera is haunted by the choice his parents made. A choice that makes everyone around him think he will follow in their footsteps. They chose to turn Strigoi! Lucas and Moira Ozera turned Strigoi when Christian was a small child and they were wiped out by guardians when they came back in an attempt to turn him too. As a result Christian is a virtual outcast at St.Vladimirs, until Lissa comes back and the pair eventually fall in love. Armed with his fire element Christian believes that Moroi should defend themselves once again and helps Rose out on multiple occasions. • • •

............................................................................................

Last edited by xxevrrmorrx113 on 5/17/2010, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | Empty Re: | Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave |

Post by Avé 5/13/2010, 9:49 pm

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | 23uufma| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | X5efyh| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | 4ftsbc
C H R I S T I A N - O Z E R A

The early morning sunlight shone down on him through the open blinds, causing Christian to groan and turn his head so that he wasn't facing the window anymore. He shifted his position, beginning to be a bit reckless. Once he was awake, it was hard for him to go back to sleep again, he realized. Pushing the covers off of him, he convinced himself to sit up, slowly planting his feet on the floor and resting his chin in the palm of his hands. He ran one hand through his dark hair, not quite sure what to do next. His eyes traveled around the room and stopped at the clock; it was 9:20 P.M. Giving his head a needed shake, he reluctantly stood up, staggering slightly before grabbing a hold on the bed post.

Letting out a sigh, Christian stumbled over to the door, twisting the handle and pulling it open. He stepped outside into the hallway, stopping in front of the window on the opposite side of his door. He stared down into the driveway, frowning at the sight of Adrian's red Mercedes - a convertible, on top of that - parked right next to his own beat up truck. Biting his lip, he tore his gaze away, now making his way towards the room right next to his own. He knocked lightly on the door before pushing it open. "Good morning, Liss," he greeted with the best smile he could manage.

You're not the only one refusing to back down
LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    lyrics - Let's Start a Riot (Three Days Grace)
    out of character - Is it okay that I only posted for Christian right now? :/ BUT STILL, I FINALLY POSTED. XD

Last edited by Avé on 5/13/2010, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | Empty Re: | Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave |

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/13/2010, 10:06 pm

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | 29yobcz
SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
- - - - - >> to believe there's someone else who could be << - - - - -
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lissa smiled back at Christian. She was up already and sitting at her desk,
writing in her journal. She hadn't kept a journal while at St. Vlad's, but now
that she was out of school and safe... for the most part, she had decided
that she wanted to keep a memoir of her thoughts. One day she would look
back at the journal -if she hadn't gone insane from spirit-, and would be happy for once.

She tried to think of the last time she was completely happy. Maybe before the car
crash. The one that had killed her parents and brother. Rose and Christian made that
better, but they could never and would never make up for the loss of her family.

"Good morning. Are you just waking up?" she asked, looking back down to the scribbles
of writing in her journal. She shut the book and stood up, walking over to him and giving
him a hug.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Posting as only Christian is better than nothing at all >: D
Oh and umm... wouldn't it be 9PM? xD
WORDS << - - - 159
LYRICS << - - - sometimes by skillet

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/13/2010, 10:22 pm

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | 23uufma| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | X5efyh| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | 4ftsbc

Though he couldn't decide if he was happy to see her awake already - he was glad that he hadn't been the one to disturb her slumber, but he sometimes wished that she would get more sleep -, he shrugged it off. His eyes traveled over her as she stood up and walked towards him; he had to be grateful that she didn't make him stumble all the way over there, he thought with a quiet chuckle. Opening his arms to embrace her, he pulled her close, closing his eyes for a moment.

"Yeah, I just woke up," he responded with a nod, his eyes traveling over to the mirror beside her bed. He examined himself, realizing how unkept he look. "Well, I suppose I'm not fully awake yet," he added with a light laugh. He raised his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side slightly. "How long have you been awake for?"

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - Woah, you're right. xD
    Oh my god, I absolutely love Lissa's template. <3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/13/2010, 10:35 pm

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lissa shrugged, looking away from him. "Not too long ago," she lied, hoping
that she could convince him. She had been up almost all night. She wondered
idly how Adrian could bear it sometimes. Sometimes she /felt/ like she was crazy.

Turning the subject away from herself, she giggled and looked at his hair. "I like
your bed head,"
she said, curling a strand of his hair around her finger, "It makes
you look pretty hot. Like, hotter than usual."
She ran her hand up the back of his
shirt, flirting with him shamelessly. But before he could react, she flounced out of
the room with a sly grin on her face.

Now that she thought about it, was was really thirsty. She hadn't had anything this
morning and she wondered if Adrian's usual humans were still awake. No matter how
obnoxious he was, he had been awfully nice letting all of them stay with him for the summer.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Lol xD Haha, thanks ^^ I actually love Rose's template : D

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/13/2010, 11:16 pm

Taking a step back, Christian examined her, not sure if he believed her or not. He shrugged it off, considering if she wasn't telling the truth, it wouldn't matter too much. His arms still on her shoulders, he raised an eyebrow as he stepped closer, smirking as she said what she did. It was nice to see her so happy like this; definitely a good change from the depression she had been in just a few months ago.

"Why, thank you," Christian responded, tilting his head slightly to the side. He felt a small smile begin to form on his lips as she ran her hand up the back of his shirt. The grin was replaced with an exaggerated frown, though, when she left the room. He followed her, wrapping his arms around her from behind when he caught up with her. "Where're you going?" he asked her curiously, pulling her to him.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - You're welcome. ^^ And yay!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/13/2010, 11:27 pm

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lissa smiled and looked up at him behind her. "I'm thirsty," she replied,
"so I was going to see who was available. Unless you're up for the job," she
teasingly ran her tongue over her top lip and showed him her fangs.

"However, if you aren't interested in being my morning meal, I'd suggest you let me
keep walking,"
she cocked an eyebrow and waited impatiently for him to let go of her.
She tapped her delicate foot on the hardwood of the floor. "You can join me though.
Then maybe after that we can go for a walk or something. We should be safe here, so
could we?"

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Sorry for the short reply, I'm watching Vampire Diaries xD

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/13/2010, 11:40 pm

Christian stared down at her, the smirk forming once again on his lips. "I see," he began with a slow nod, lifting an eyebrow. "You know, I would particularly mind..." he teased, playfully tilting his head to the side to give her full access to his neck.

He shook his head, stepping away from her and grabbing her hand gently, letting it rest in his. He led her towards where the part of the house - heck, mansion - where the feeders stayed. Pausing for a moment as she spoke, he shrugged, considering it. "I suppose it would be safe," he responded, biting his lip. "So I guess we can."

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - It's fine. ^^ But dang - you are seriously good at playing Lissa.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/13/2010, 11:55 pm

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lisa leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Thanks," she grinned and managed
to wrap herself around his arm like were a little kid who might get lost if
he wasn't there to guide her. Actually, in some ways Christian had been
the one who helped her keep her sanity. After all, when Rose hadn't been
there for her last year, who had there been that was left to turn to? Who
was left that could help her from turning insane? Christian, that was who.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Haha, thanks : D You play Christian to perfection
Bleh, I have to go to bed now T_T Sorry. G'night!

Last edited by xxevrrmorrx113 on 5/17/2010, 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/17/2010, 1:47 am

Christian failed to supress the smile that began to form on the corners of his lips as she kissed him on the cheek. He nodded in reply, pulling her closer and staring off into the distance. He contemplated the thought of going out for a walk. He had already said yes and he didn't want to change his mind and dissapoint Lissa, but was it really safe? He shook his head, ridding his mind of those thoughts; of course it was safe.

He shrugged it off, turning all his attention back to Lissa. He looked down at her, his eyebrows lifted. "You should go feed soon," he whispered to her, tapping her chin lightly so that her lips were almost level with his. He let a smirk cross his face before he spoke again. "But before you do..." he murmured, gently closing the gap between their lips.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - I hope you're still on. D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/17/2010, 1:53 am

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lissa smiled between their kiss and felt her heart flutter like a butterfly as his lips
met hers. How could their love be so light and fluffy after everything that
they'd been through together? Whatever the reason, she was very glad about
this. He was the light of her life and hopefully would be for a very long time.

"I love you," she murmured against his lips before pulling away gently. "I'll be back
in a few minutes and then we can continue this er... conversation, hm?"
she giggled
and started off again towards the feeding room.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Yep, for about 10 more minutes (:

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/17/2010, 1:58 am

Her taste still lingered in his mouth as she pulled away. "I love you too," he replied quietly, his one hand still resting against the small of her back. Reluctantly, he let her go, watching her walk off to the feeding room. He let out a heavy sigh, folding his arms across his chest and deciding what to do while he was waiting. He shrugged, heading off towards his room to put on some nicer clothes and make himself look presentable.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - Sweet. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/17/2010, 2:07 am

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

She didn't take very long in the feeding room. Number one, she wasn't
all that hungry. And number two, she wanted to have more time
to spend with Christian. So after she finished up there, she went
into the kitchen and grabbed a Yoplait yogurt from the refrigerator.

After grabbing a spoon from one of the kitchen drawers, Lissa
walked back to Christian's room assuming that that would be where
he was. She walked in without knocking, a smile on her face as she
took a bite of her strawberry yogurt.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Still have a tad bit longer...

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/17/2010, 2:10 am

Christian looked up, startled, surprised to see her back so soon. He had just finished pulling on a pair of jeans and, after a quick shake of his hair, stepped towards her, crossing his arms over his chest. "That was quick," he commented, not even trying to fight the small smile that formed every time he saw her.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - Awesome. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/17/2010, 2:21 am

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lissa shrugged like it was no big deal. "Eh, I guess I was more interested
in getting back to see you than actually feeding. I'll probably just go
again later if I need to."

She threw the now empty yogurt cup in the trash and licked the spoon
seductively. "So what exactly was it that we were talking about?" she
giggled and took a few steps closer to him. Now she was practically touching him.
She could have if she wanted to, but today she was having fun teasing him.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Hehe ^_^ Ew... my dog just farted o.O -plugs nose-

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/17/2010, 2:27 am

Christian frowned as she said this - "Eh, I guess I was more interested
    in getting back to see you than actually feeding. I'll probably just go
    again later if I need to."
    He wasn't sure if she really would go later, and he was constantly worrying about her getting enough to eat, not being to affected by Spirit. He shrugged it off, turning back to her with a half-hearted grin.

It soon turned into a smirk, though, as she stepped closer to him. He tilted his head slightly to the side, his eyes traveling over her. "You know, I don't think I remember..." he replied playfully, inching closer to her. He let one of his hands play with a strand of her hair as he leaned in, leaving his lips about half an inch away from hers. "You might need to remind me." He pressed his lips against hers gently, a bare touch.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - Ew. XDDD That's real nice.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/17/2010, 2:36 am

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

She, luckily, had great restraint after many years and just smiled as she
moved just slightly enough to let her lips trail down to his jaw bone
and neck, barely touching him. She figured that two could play at that game,
and she'd gotten a head start with her old boyfriend.

"Hm... I don't seem to remember either. How is that? Maybe there was something
in that yogurt that affected me weirdly. I should probably lie down and rest it off."

She kissed him passionately once before abruptly turning away from him and
walking towards the door. "I guess I'll see you later," she smirked.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - Haha, I know!
Lissa is so devious >: D

Last edited by xxevrrmorrx113 on 5/19/2010, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/19/2010, 1:20 am

A small frown began to form, the very tip of his lips falling just slightly, as Lissa turned away from him. "Not so fast," he called out after her, feeling a smirk began to replace the previous scowl. He quickened his pace to catch up with her, wrapping his arms around her from behind. "What happened with the walk?"

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - Yes, yes she is. XDD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/19/2010, 1:39 am

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lissa shrugged, "You don't really want to go on a walk. And you don't want
me too, either. So I just figured that we wouldn't go. You don't think
that it's safe."
She couldn't actually read his mind or anything, it was
just the spirit upping her instincts.

"I don't know why you're worried. We're in the Royal Court, remember?
No one can hurt us here. There are too many people of guard for any
strigoi to get past them."
She knew that she was right, and she thought
that Christian was being overly paranoid. She also didn't want to get into a fight
with him, but she felt as if he was too protective of her sometimes. Not that
it was a bad thing. It wasn't. Most of the time it was actually pretty hot, but
sometimes it would get on her nerves. Now was one of those times.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - I found out tonight that Adrian lives at the Royal Court xDD

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/20/2010, 11:38 pm

Christian felt a frown form on his face as she said this. "You don't really want to go on a walk. And you don't want me too, either. So I just figured that we wouldn't go. You don't think that it's safe." He took this oppurtunity to say something, though all that came out was "Lissa..." in a murmur. He opened his mouth to say more, but before he knew it, she was talking again. He let out a heavy sigh, listening to what she had to say as he shook his head.

"I don't know why you're worried. We're in the Royal Court, remember? No one can hurt us here. There are too many people of guard for any strigoi to get past them," Lissa continued. Christian shoved his hands into his pockets, biting his lip. "I just wanted to keep you safe," he muttered, turning away from her for a moment. "Is that so wrong?"

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - Awesome. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/21/2010, 11:41 am

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Liss frowned also, "I can take care of myself here, Christian. You're making
me feel like a child with all of this guarding. I already have to deal with the
fact that if the time comes, I can't protect you and Rose. Well, Rose can
protect herself, but it still makes me feel kind of useless. I'm the one who
always has to be saved. I'm the one who would die in a fight. I don't need
to add that I'm the one who needs to have an army to keep her safe, do
I?"
she sighed, hoping that it didn't hurt her feelings.

"Christian, before I came back to St. Vlad's I was almost completely
independent,"
she reminded him. Sometimes she forgot what it was like
to be normal. Ever since the accident, she had been anything except that.
She was an adult, and she wanted her freedom back. She thought it was
cute that he was trying to protect her, but sometimes he just started
cramping her style.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - I had to put that at the end, 'cramping her style.' xD

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/23/2010, 10:52 pm

Christian bit his lip, grimacing as she said that. He opened his mouth to speak as she finished with, "I don't need to add that I'm the one who needs to have an army to keep her safe, do I?" He gave his head a slow shake, running a hand through his hair. He took a step back, closing his eyes for a moment while he thought about what to say next.

"I'm sorry," he said again, this time more quietly, folding his arms across his chest. "I know that I've been too protective. If you really want your freedom, then take it. But you're never going to get me to stop caring for you as much as I do now, okay?" He raised his eyebrows, stepping towards her. "Come on, let's go take that walk..." he added, a slight grin playing on his lips.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - xDDD It made me laugh.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/23/2010, 11:19 pm

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

"Christian," Liss smiled, "I don't want you to stop caring for me. I never did. I just want to be independent. Come on, let's get going." She walked towards him and took his arm in hers. "I love you, you know. And I promise you that I always will. Nothing will change that. When you love someone you can't just love the things that are nice, you have to love and accept the things that you don't like about the person."

She raised an eyebrow, turning her gaze focusing on his lips. "Or we could stay here, you know, if you really want to," she breathed, leaning in only slightly. "It might be too warm out there anyways and everyone knows that sweat is only hot when mixed with 20% perfume."

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - I totally copied Adrian there xDDDD
Bleh, so much dialogue and such a short post D:
Can you start with Rose now? >;D

xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/6/2010, 12:11 pm

Christian let out a heavy sigh, listening intently as she spoke. His frown deepend, and though he wanted to apologize again, he kept quiet until she was done. "When you love someone you can't just love the things that are nice, you have to love and accept the things that you don't like about the person," Lissa finished. The words caused a slight grin to begin to form on his lips as he opened his mouth to respond. He decided it would be best if he kept his mouth shut, though, as she leaned in, practically closing the distance between their lips so that they weren't quite touching yet, but with one move on Christian's part, there would be no gap.

"If you're okay with it," Christian began with a quiet murmur, his eyes dropping half mast, "I'd like to stay here." He pressed his lips lightly against hers, pulling away after only a second. He let a small smirk cross his lips as he took her hand, leading her towards the large arm chair in the corner of the room.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character -:O You did! xDDD
    And yes, I started wit Rose. As you can see. XD

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | 2mrtobp
>> - - - - - - - oh, if my voice could reach back through the past, i'd whisper in your ear,
"DARLING, I WISH YOU WERE HERE" - - - - - <<

The sun had just gone down when Rose woke up, slowly blinking her eyes open. She glanced at the clock; it was still early, she realized with a groan, though she knew that now, she wouldn't be able to go to sleep again. With a sigh, she heaved herself out of the bed, stepping over to her closet and grabbing some clothes that she could change into. Running a hand through her hair, she made her way over to the bathroom across the hall, starting the shower and waiting for it to heat up.

Within a few minutes, she was out, dressed, and looked at least a little bit presentable. She gave herself a satisfied smile through the mirror and then headed downstairs for breakfast, hoping she might meet Adrian there.

play by - - - - - - - - - >> adrianna lima
template by ave! << - - - - - - - - credit
lyrics - - - - >> vanilla twilight, owl city
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/7/2010, 12:29 am

SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
- - - - - - - - >> to believe there's someone else who could be << - - - - - - - -
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

Lissa followed him to the armchair like a lioness stalking its prey. She bit her lip cutely and cocked her head to the side. "I think I'd rather stay inside today, also," she chuckled and leaned over to kiss him again. God, was this nice. Whenever she was with him she seemed to forget all of the problems in her life. When he was around, he was the only think that mattered, the only thing for her to focus on. She wrapped her arms around his waist and nudge him back slightly, willing him to sit down on the armchair. She grinned slyly and narrowed her eyes like a predator

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - FANK YOU<33
D: My picture of Adrian isn't coming up, oh noes!
I know that's pretty much out of character for Lissa,
but I don't like her normal personality so I'm changing it xDD

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | Bban2
she was so shy 'till i drove her wild . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD

Adrian, as usual, had woken up late at night. He hadn't bothered to style his hair yet, he was still too drowsy. He had quite literally just rolled out of bed. He wore black silk boxers and nothing more. Normally he would have minded if people had seen his hair like this, but this was only Rose, Christian, and Lissa. Lissa was practically a sister and Rose, well.... Rose was something more than a sister to him, let's just leave it that way. Christian was a guy, so it didn't really matter around him.

He had just finished off of a feeder and he was feeling much better now. However, he still could have used a coffee, preferably one with lots of cream and sugar. Now all he could think about was how crappy his hair probably looked...

LYRICS ! good girls go bad by cobra starship
PLAY BY ! ian sommerhalder
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next