The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave |

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 Empty Re: | Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave |

Post by Avé 6/17/2010, 7:08 am

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 23uufma| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 X5efyh| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 4ftsbc
C H R I S T I A N - O Z E R A

Christian could feel a small smirk begin to grow on his lips as she spoke. "I was kind of hoping you'd say that," he murmured into her ear as he pulled her closer, his arms resting on the small of her back. He breathed, closing the gap between their lips for a moment before moving away quickly, the grin still there. He exhaled deeply, kissing her again, not pulling away as quickly this time. "I love you," he whispered to her, his words muffled slightly. He slowly turned his head to the side, not looking at her as he sat down on the chair, glancing up at her with lifted eyebrows. He nodded his head, motioning for her to sit down too.

You're not the only one refusing to back down
LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    lyrics - Let's Start a Riot (Three Days Grace)
    out of character -YOU'RE WELCOME. xD
    It shows up for me! :O
    Niiiice. xD

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 2mrtobp
<< - - - - - - - oh, if my voice could reach back through the past, i'd whisper in your ear,
"DARLING, I WISH YOU WERE HERE" - - - - - <<

For a second, Rose considered checking on her best friend, Lissa, before she headed downstairs. She bit her lip, wanting to talk to her but after feeling through the bond that she was okay - happier than usual, too; probably with Christian -, she shrugged it off, figuring it would be best not to interrupt whatever she - or they - was doing. She grinned at the thought, turning back towards the stairs and making her way towards the kitchen.

The smile on her face grew when she saw Adrian. "Morning," she greeted, raising her eyebrows as she stepped towards him. She tilted her head to the side casually, placing one hand on his neck as the other played with his hair. "You're up earlier than usual," she commented, chuckling as she did because even so, it was still late at night.

play by - - - - - - - - - >> adrianna lima
template by ave! << - - - - - - - - credit
lyrics - - - - >> vanilla twilight, owl city
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 Empty Re: | Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave |

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 9:13 pm

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 29yobcz
SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
- - - - - - - - >> to believe there's someone else who could be << - - - - - - - -
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

"Is that so?" Lissa smiled, "Well I love you too, in that case," she chuckled softly and sat down on his lap so that she was facing him, letting her legs wrap around him. She pulled his face towards hers again until their lips met in a soft kiss. She quickly intensified the kiss, though. Her fingers ran through his black hair which she loved so much and she felt completely at bliss.

After a few seconds, she came up for a breath -even vampires preferred to breath, it was just uncomfortable not to- and looked into his clear, icy blue eyes with passion. She waited for him to make the next move while fiddling impatiently with the edge of his shirt.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - That's because I fixed it ^^'
Hehe. I know, right? xD
LYRICS << - - - sometimes by skillet

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 Bban2
she was so shy 'till i drove her wild . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD

Adrian positively lit up when he saw her... as much as he could at least, for so early in the night. "Couldn't sleep; my mind was being naughty," he cocked his head and smirked as he looked her over, suggesting just what he might have be thinking about that had kept him awake. He took notice that she was playing with his hair and gave her a questioning look. She seemed in a pretty good mood this evening, he thought. She certainly looked good, but then it was Rose. Rose always looked good to him.

LYRICS ! good girls go bad by cobra starship
PLAY BY ! ian sommerhalder
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/25/2010, 12:41 am

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 23uufma| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 X5efyh| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 4ftsbc

Christian worked his lips with hers, murmuring, "I'm glad that you do." His words were slightly muffled by the kiss, but he was sure Lissa could understand them anyway. He put one hand on her neck, the other one trailing along her chest. He could feel her practically tugging on his shirt so he stopped, quickly pulling it over his head and throwing over his shoulder so that it landed back on the floor.

He began kissing her again, the gap between their lips closing for sometimes long times, and then opening to make room for short breaths of air or possible words. He stopped suddenly, though slowly, and raised an eyebrow. "Should we be doing this?" he questioned her with a cocked head.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character -Well, that makes sense. XD

<< - - - - - - - oh, if my voice could reach back through the past, i'd whisper in your ear,

"Couldn't sleep; my mind was being naughty," Adrian responded playfully. Rose threw her head back and laughed quietly, careful not to wake Lissa - oh, wait, she was already awake. She shook her head, turning her attention back to him. Gosh, he was so gorgeous, she realized, even though she had already known that since the first time she met him. She trailed her fingers along his chest slowly, looking up at him with a flirtatious grin.

"You know..." Rose began, tilting her head only slightly to the side. She frowned, a confused look crossing her face. "I don't have the smallest idea what you mean by that." It wasn't true; she completely understood, but she'd just love to hear him give her a hint.

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/25/2010, 12:58 am

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 29yobcz
SOMETIMES I FIND IT HARD
- - - - - - - - >> to believe there's someone else who could be << - - - - - - - -
JUST AS MESSED UP AS ME

"I can't see any reason why we shouldn't be. It's not like it's the first time we're doing this," Lissa allowed a small smile to form on her lips as she kissed him again, thoroughly. Likely her lips would be swollen from kissing him so intensely. In answer, she slowly took her t-shirt which underneath showed that she had a tank top on. She ran her hands up his back, sighing with her eyes closed as she leaned in to kiss him again.

OUT OF CHARACTER << - - - : D
LYRICS << - - - sometimes by skillet

| Vampire Academy | Arielle and Ave | - Page 2 Bban2
she was so shy 'till i drove her wild . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD

"Don't you?" Adrian laughed, his laugh sounding like warm caramel dripping from a spoon. Suddenly without warning, he bent down and kissed her lips, pulling her closer to him. Funny how suddenly his hair didn't seem at all important. Huh, well this was probably the best wake up that he'd even gotten... and there had been some pretty darn good ones, too.

"So," he said, backing away just as suddenly, "I assume that you'll be wanting something to eat?" he winked and turned around to the stove. "I'm kind of in an egg mood myself, does that sound good to you, Rose?"

LYRICS ! good girls go bad by cobra starship
PLAY BY ! ian sommerhalder
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/4/2010, 1:23 am

Christian let out a sigh when she responded with, "I can't see any reason why we shouldn't be. It's not like it's the first time we're doing this." It's not that he didn't want to be doing what they were, because he did - he definitely did. It was just that sometimes he had his doubts. Not about Lissa, but about whether he was good enough for her or not. There wasn't even a chance she would leave him for Adrian anymore, though what if she met another Spirit user? Someone that was smart, handsome, strong; someone that didn't come from a family of Strigoi like him.

"I can't argue with your logic," he responded reluctantly, though he couldn't help but let the small grin that begin making it's way across his face show. His words were slighly muffled by their lips working with each other intensely. His hands slowly reached for her shirt, playing with the ends and pulling it up hesitantly. One hand quickly tangled itself in Lissa's blond hair as he slipped the shirt over her head.

LET'S START A RIOT!
    play by - Gaspard Ulliel
    out of character - La la la la la... XD

Letting a short laugh as well, Rose began kissing him back, her hand on his neck. She flinched as he pulled away, startled. She frowned, beckoning for him to come closer though giving up once he turned around so that he was no longer facing her. She crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow when he asked her, I'm kind of in an egg mood myself, does that sound good to you, Rose?" She nodded, shrugging with one shoulder as she responded, "Sure, that sounds great." She stepped over to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind and leaning her head on his back.

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2