The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Empty "Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/18/2010, 4:08 pm

Blackehh: Yoshi, Luigi, Bowser, Waluigi, DK, Birdo
Hawkehh: Mario, Peach, Wario, Baby Bowser, Daisy, Diddy

Toads, Goombas, Koopas, Bloopers, Bob-ombs, Boos, Bullet Bills, Chain Chomps, Cheep-Cheeps, Dry Bones, Hammer Bros', Lakitus, Monty Moles, Magikoopas, Pirhana Plants, Pokies, Shy Guys, Thwomps, Wigglers and Whomps (THANKYOUWIKIPEDIA) are free-for-all, and can be played whenever.
*nod*
I know that you're sitting next to me right now, but I still need to lay down the rules.
1.) Follow ALL of Shadow's rules.
2.) No killing off character unless they are... *points above to list* Mostly because there are a million of them in the game
3.) They TALK in here. Please make them TALK.
4.) Wario and Waluigi aren't evil. *nod*

You start! *flees and hides in a cardboard box in backcountry Australia*

Last edited by Yoshi'sLove on 5/18/2010, 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Empty Re: "Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/18/2010, 4:13 pm

{Here you go Mario, Peach, Wario, Baby Bowser, Daisy, Diddy and no I will not buy a MUSHROOM for you!!!!! And I don't wanna start!*winney voice....*}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Empty Re: "Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/18/2010, 4:18 pm

OOC: *from far away place* That's too bad... *echoecho*

L: I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/18/2010, 4:24 pm

OOC: Light: *dramatic crunch**
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/18/2010, 4:24 pm

OOC: I am pulling rank and telling you to start!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/18/2010, 4:25 pm

OOC: I am in freaking backcountry australia with no access to my computer right now.... I'm ninja-ing this into that laptop sitting on my sister's lap. *nod*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/18/2010, 4:27 pm

OOC: Okay fine but you owe me! mwahahaha
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/19/2010, 3:55 pm

OOC: Um, you gonna start...? huh
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/19/2010, 4:01 pm

OOC:Yes...I guess that I shall nomnomnom

"Hey Peach will you make me a cake? Or some pasta?" Mario practiced saying to Peach when he got to the Castle.

"Who are you talking to?" Wario asked his friend as he walked up to Mario and Luigi.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/19/2010, 4:07 pm

Luigi: Luigi snickered. "Himself, again. He's trying to get up the nerve to ask the Princess-" he said that with as much contempt in his voice he could manage "-for a cake. Or some pasta, apparently."
Waluigi: Waluigi followed his brother up to their good counterparts. His nose brushed the top of Mario's tomato red hat.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/19/2010, 4:11 pm

"Hey! What did Peach ever do to you?!" Mario asked as he slaped Waluigi's nose.

Wario started to laugh as Mario's face got as red as his hat.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/20/2010, 4:13 pm

Waluigi: "I thought I told you guys to leave my nose ALONE. Didn't I?"

Luigi: "Nothing, she's just too girly. Nothing but pink. Now, Daisy, that's another story. She wears orange. Not frilly pink." He nodded, with a certain finality about his stance.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/20/2010, 4:16 pm

"I don't rember that...." Wario said as he flicked Waluigi's nose.

"Daisy? NASTY! And FYI pink is a cool color." Mario said with a frown.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/23/2010, 8:15 pm

Waluigi: "Of course you don't," he said with a groan. "You wouldn't remember something if it slapped you in the face." He rubbed his nose.Luigi: "Cool? Pink is a cool color? Have you gone down the pipe? Pink is juat about the most uncool color ever!" He shook his head in disgust.
Yoshi: He looked at the little fish swimming in the moat. They seemed uneasy.

BOOM!!!

Spoiler:
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/23/2010, 8:22 pm

"Hey that was mean and what was that sound?" Wario asked.

"I have not gone down the pipe!" Mario said.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/25/2010, 4:10 pm

Luigi: "I don't know," Luigi replied. "But if I know what happens here, I'm betting that Bowser took Peach again."

Bowser: He dropped to the level of the castle, making barely any sound. He snuck in through the Princess's window. It was better to make sure that the Princess was kidnapped effectively, and not leave it up to his idiot servants and his son. But as he landed on the bedroom floor, took the sleeping girl and stole out the window, Bowser Jr. dropped a bob-omb on the castle.
He gnashed his teeth and hopped back aboard the flying ship. That kid was so busted.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/25/2010, 4:15 pm

"Daddy, did I do okay?" Baby Bowser asked his dad as he got back on the ship.

"OH NO! There goes Peach!" Wario yelled in a high picthed voice.

"Peach!!!" Mario screamed like a little girl.

Peach woke up slowley and saw that she had gotten kiddnaped by Bowser again.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/26/2010, 4:25 pm

Bowser: "Sure, if you wanted to blow the whole operation! Now that twerp Mario is coming for us." He cussed under his breath.

Luigi: "You guys are screaming like either little girls, or someone's got a hold of your... ear. Let's say ear."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/26/2010, 9:01 pm

"Shut up!" Mario yelled into Luigi's ear.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/27/2010, 3:47 pm

Luigi: "I was just saying," he murmured, rubbing his ear.

Yoshi: Yoshi ran down the path to Mario. "He took... he took Peach again... Toad... saw everything." He panted heavily.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/27/2010, 4:00 pm

"I am going to kill him!" Mario yelled.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/27/2010, 4:09 pm

Luigi: "You notice how many times we have to kill that stupid koopa?" He asked, pulling out his phone. He called everyone-- Birdo, DK, Diddy, Daisy- everyone.

OOC: Let's pretend for this that they have cell phones.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/28/2010, 4:17 pm

"No Luigi I don't really try to keep count." Mario said with a frown.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/30/2010, 7:24 pm

Luigi: "What I don't understand," he said, putting his phone away. "Is why he keeps coming back for more., I mean, seriously!"
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 4:13 pm

Mario:I don't know! Why don't you ask him?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next