The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario?

Go down

Sitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? Empty Sitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario?

Post by Yoshi'sLove 7/1/2010, 12:35 pm

Yoshi has always been there for Mario....
What will Mario do when Yoshi refuses?

Do you think he'll survive? Because I don't....

Sitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? Colorful-Yoshi

World 1; nice, grassy, it's the easy world
Home of Yoshi
aka Basic things you need to know about me
My real name is Ashley, but my friends call me Miyu anyway (my nickname). Another nickname I have is Yoshi, because I always cry (don't laugh) when I lose my Yoshi. I love him. He's so adorable. I also hate it when Mario punches him in the back of the head to make him eat things. If you look close enough, you can see his eyes pop out of his head! That's cruelty to Yoshi. SO, to get back at an animated video game character, I have changed my username to Yoshi'sLove. TAKE THAT MARIO!! My old username was Miss_Miyu. My sister Alice showed me the site, and I had no idea what to make my username. Hers is Miss_Alice, so I just put Miss_Miyu. There was no originality involved. I thought up a better one, because when it goes m and then m again, it just looks stupid.
I'm thirteen as of this year, and my birthday is 4-29 (that's April twenty-ninth).
My looks are fairly simple. I'm green, with a huge nose, a red shell, orange shoes, and red spikes on my back. X]
No. Really, I'm pale, but I'm starting to unevenly tan, and my nose is normal size. I have black and red hair, because since we dyed it before Christmas, it's grown out some. Before it looked totally retarded, but now it actually looks kind of cool. I promised my friend Kortney (who I only see for a week every year) that I would let it grow out. My eyes are green, with flecks of brown towards the pupils, and blue on the outside rim. I'm the only one in my family that has green eyes. Everybody else's are blue and brown. My parents both have blue eyes, like crystal blue, so I don't know what happened. xD I wear "creepy" (or so I'm told) clothing, being the fact that they're black and emo stuff. (I love Hot Topic!) I almost never match, except when I'm wearing all black. I told my mom I want scene hair, and she didn't know what I meant. I showed her a picture of David Bowie as the Goblin King, and she flipped out. I told her not that much hair, but almost. I'm still trying, so my hair reaches the bottom of my ribcage, waves slightly after a shower, and flips up at the ends.That drives me crazy.

World 2; getting harder, sandy, constant sandstorms.
Home of Lakitu
aka my favorites
Food: Ramen, peanut butter jelly sandwiches, apple jacks
Color: Purple, green, black
Book: Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, Stephen King, Kathy Reichs, Percy Jackson, Tamora Pierce
Movie: Harry Potter, The Mist, Cloverfield, The Unborn, The Lightning Thief, Highlander, Pink Panther
Day: Saturday (weekend!) and Thursday (BONES NIGHT)
Month: June (school ends) April(b-day)
Animal: Clydesdale, Harp Seal, White Tiger
Smile: I luff all smiles!
Holiday: Fourth Of July
Actor: David Boreanaz, Matthew McCounaghey, TJ Thyne, Heath Ledger
Actress: Emily Deschanel, Michaela Conlin, Dakota Fanning
Song: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Band/singer: Avril Lavigne, Queen, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!
TV Show: BONESBONESBONESBONESBONESBONESBONESBONESBONESBONESBONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and American Ninja

World 3; not so easy, icy, cold.
Home of the penguins
aka my least favorites
Food: Fried Okra
Color: Pastel Pink
Book: Twilight Saga
Movie: Twilight Saga
Day: Monday
Month: September
Animal: Robins (they eat all the cherries off our tree)
Smile: I LUFF ALL SMILES.
Holiday: Valentine's Day. It's too mushy, and you can get your hopes up about someone, just to get them crushed.
Actor: Zac Efron, Brad Pitt
Actress: Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Vanessa Hudgens
Song: You Can Do It by Ice Cube
Band/Singer: Black Sabbath, Train
TV Show: Soap Operas, Desperate Housewives, Lost

World 4; islands, water, it's getting even harder.
Home of carnivorous fish
aka my likes and dislikes
I like Bones, NCIS, horror movies, mystery books, Hodgins, Booth, Ichijo, Hodgins, Vincent, did I mention Hodgins?, Castle, Hodgins, drawing, writing, reading, water-gun fights, shopping in the weird stores, sitting around doing nothing but listening to music, HODGINS, the fair, HODGINS, rainbows, emo pictures, playing with my dog, HODGINSHODGINSHODGINSHODGINSHODGINSHODGINSHODGINS. (What are you talking about, obsessed?)
I dislike Edward & Bella.

World 5; jungle, purple poison, this one's tough
Home of Wigglers
aka my stories
Shadows Of Death, What Are Twins For?, Camp Half-Blood: The Broken Pact, and numerous short stories.

World 6; mountains & cliffs, you better watch yourself
Home of Bullet Bill
aka my anime
Axis Powers Hetaila- Unfinished; episode 18
Ouran High School Host Club- Unfinished; episode 4
Vampire Knight- Unfinished; episode 6
Death Note- Unstarted

World 7; in the clouds, sky, it's one of the hardest worlds.
Home of Ludwig von Koopa
aka my manga
Vampire Knight- Waiting to read Volume Ten!!!
Heart no Kuni no Alice- Have to finish Chapter 32
Hikaru no Go- Volume Six
Ouran High School Host Club- Volume One
Black Bird- Volume Three
Vampire Kisses- Finished!
Maximum Ride- Waiting for Volume Three

World 8; the final fight, lava and perils
Home of Bowser!
aka my TWIG stuff
How'd I find out about TWG:
Alicey-Sama showed me.

TWGBFF: ALICEY-SAMA!! Very Happy

World 9; the extra, star coin world
aka a random picture
Sitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? Yoshi+photo-session+002
members may post

Check me out on facebook!
Just make sure you put your username and say you're on TWIG!
https://www.facebook.com/yoshis.girl
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Sitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? SiggySitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? SiggySitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? SiggySitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? SiggySitting in my own little corner of the Yoshi egg.... Where are you, Mario? Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down