The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile!

+3
Malicious Nightmares
Arianna
Jesus4Eternity
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Empty The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 1:13 pm

the corner of randomnesS
Amanda’s Profile
Enter at your own risk.
we are not responsible for loss of sanity

welcome to amanda's profile! i'll be your tour guide today. my name is alice cullen, and amanda and i are great friends. despite the fact that she likes jasper hale, we're still really close. i don't hold it against her anymore. there will probably be some other people coming to talk to you as well, maybe amanda herself. but, for now, let's continue with the tour.
Oh, hey Alice. It’s Max here, to help you on your tour of Amanda’s life. (: We’re great friends as well, even after the Fang debate. *sigh* Gosh, that was an awkward time. By the way, Alice, where are Jasper and Fang?
arguing, as usual. where’s amanda?
Um… right there, Alice. With both Jasper and Fang. Who are mad at each other.
again.
Hey y’all. Sorry I'm late. They were fighting... again.
Big surprise. Anyway, Amanda, are you ready to tell everyone about you?
Yup. Sorry I wasn’t hear earlier, peeps. Fang and Jasper like arguing. It gets annoying. Anyway... do you guys want to know more about me?
Amanda, that's why they're here.
Fang... never mind. You never make any sense anyway.
Since when does anyone around you make sense, Amanda?
That's a good point. Anyway...

What to Call Me
I'm called a lot of things, since I'm on a lot of websites. (:
My usernames include: HarryPotterFreakazoid on WI, Jesus4Eternity on Twig, TwigAdopts, and Dragcave, and 057900 on Webkinz. Have another website that you’ve seen someone with one of these usernames/something similar? PM me and I’ll tell you if it’s me. (:
My nicknames include: Amanda, since it’s my real name. HeadCornPuff, which is what Mia calls me. Please don’t ask why. Oh Great Cape Stealer, which is DL’s nickname for me, since I stole Wormeh’s cape... long story. Popcorn With Hair, because I was hyper in Science class. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677 When I’m in Amanda-mode, I’m called Amanda-chan, but in Mod-mode, you better call me Amanda-sama. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677

What I'm Called By Fictional Characters: This should be interesting. O.o Jasper calls me a lot of things, most of them having something to do with me being human. Most commonly, though, I've been called Sleeping Beauty by him. He's so weird. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 983495
Well, you sleep and you're pretty...
Told ya so. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677
Fang calls me Amanda. And sometimes Non-Winged Freak, but that's only because I hang out with the flock so much. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677
You don't have wings, Amanda. What else would I call you?
Uhm... I don't know.
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 595419 Logic beats everything.
Now... let's see what not to call me.
What Not To Call Me: Stupid. Idiotic. [Fang and Jasper will get you. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 983495] Mrs. Edward Cullen [Ewe]. Uhm... I can't think of anything else.
What about late for dinner?
Whatever. Okay, we're done with what to call me. Just call me Amanda, and you probably won't get in trouble. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 465999

thanks amanda. that was really good. anyway, are you going to tell them about how you look? or do you want me to?
You can- I don't trust Jasper and Fang with that job. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 818473
i don't blame you, amanda. it'd be way to long. max and i will start on that right now, okay?
Sweet! While you work on that, I'll get Jasper and Fang out of your hair. It'll probably be really hard to work with them around.
okay. max and i will get to work. max, you ready?
Yep. Fang, Amanda, and Jasper already left. (: Let's get started.

what amanda looks like
okay... let's see... um... max, you start. (:

Thanks, Alice. (: Anyway...
Amanda used to have really, really long hair, all the way down her back, but she got it cut. Now, it looks kinda like mine- dirty blond [or, as Jasper calls it, dark gold The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 983495], and a few inches short of her shoulders. It has two layers- the bottom one turns up, and the top one curls in. If it’s styled right, it looks really pretty.
If it's not styled right, it still looks pretty. It always looks pretty. (:

Jasper, come on! They're trying to tell people about what I look like!
I thought you said Fang and I could do that!
Jasper, this is a profile, not a novel. If I leave you and Fang in charge, I'll run out of space. I only have so many reserved posts.
She's right, Jasper. [I'll get Nudge to hack in later, okay?]
No, you won't. Both of you are coming with me right now.
Where?
Somewhere that you can't bug Alice and Max. Come on. *drags Jasper and Fang off*
Sorry, guys!
it's fine, amanda, we've got it covered. (:
so, yes, as max said, she now has short, dark blond hair a few inches short of her shoulders. amanda's eyes are blue-green and very pretty. she wears light blue a lot, becuase it looks really good on her
And because you but her a lot of it.
that too.
Amanda's tall for her age, about 5'4" last time she told me. Um... I can't think of anything else to say. Maybe we should have brought Fang and Jasper.
i can go get them, if you want.
Naw. They'd jsut write the same thing over and over again- they're boys,
good point. let's get amanda and let her close this post up, and then we can go find jasper and fang for the next one.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 4/9/2010, 3:20 pm; edited 28 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Siggy
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! SiggyThe Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Siggy
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! SiggyThe Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Empty Re: The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 1:14 pm

hey, we actually made it to the next post without having jasper and fang at each other's necks! great job, amanda and max!
Excellent! They're getting better! (:
Yeah. At least they aren't arguing anymore.
Finally! Anyway, this post is where all the people looking at this can see all about me! Woot! [I feel so selfish when I say that.]
it's your profile, isn't it? who else would we be talking about? darth vader?
Yes. Yes, we should.
Naw, not really. I guess I'll just post a little bit about me... unless... Fang, Jasper, do you want your turn?
Yes.
You can post a little bit about me. Remember, this is a profile, not a novel.
Okay, okay.

Amanda's birthday is December 11, and she forbids me to say the year. But, she is between the ages of one and one hundred. She has a younger sister named Kara, and two kittens- Angel and Snuggles. She lives in a house, and the computer she uses for Twig is in the playroom, near her bedroom.
She used to play Webkinz, but then started playing on WebkinzInsider more, and she finally came here, and hasn't left. She has a pretty decent Dragcave account, and a flipping awesome TwigAdopts account. Amanda was one of the first mods on this site, and loves her job.
Okay, Fang, off. Jasper gets to type something.
Sweet. Anyway, to start where Fang left off...
When she's not on Twig, Amanda's probably in trouble, because she spends most of her time here. Either that, or she's writing a story, since, obviously, she loves to write. [List of stories below.] Her favorite color is purple, and she likes to read.
She's read a lot of books, including the entire Harry Potter series, the Twilight Saga, the Maximum Ride books, the 39 Clues series, the entire Divide series, all the Septimus Heap books that are in stores, and probably a lot I haven't listed.
Hey, you guys didn't write a novel! Excellent! I'll just let Alice finish this up...
amanda's a proud Christian, and she goes to church and youth group every Sunday. she's part of the kids worship team that sings and dances every week, and she enjoys it immensly. her favorite subject is language arts because she loves the teacher and the subject. she's very talkative, outgoing, and hyper, but all around amazing,
Ooh, you guys really know me! (: I'll talk a bit about Twig and writing, and then we'll go to the next post.

I joined Twig because I really wanted to write Twilight fanfictions and I couldn't do it on WI. Now, I'm a totally addicted moderator with great friends here. I love you all!

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 5/26/2010, 7:21 pm; edited 14 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Empty Re: The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 1:15 pm

I write a lot of stories here on Twig, so here they all are, in one pretty little post. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 268382

My Main Stories

Correction- We're Not Together~ This story is about how I met Jasper The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677 It was my first fanfiction on Twig. (: Jasper and Alice helped with this.
ESCAPED~ This is my Fang-Amanda story. Max and Fang helped with this one. (:
! D()|\|T L!\/E !|\| RE4AL!TY~ A story about a dreamer. (:

Those are the main ones I write and edit, but I have some others. These are my holiday ones- they revolve around a certain holiday.

Holiday Stories

The Cullens Say Thanks~ This is my Twilight Thanksgiving story. Hope you like it. (:
A Cullen CHRISTmas~ What do vampires do for CHRISTmas? Read and find out. (:
The Cullens And Cupid~ Valentine's Day with the Cullens. Romance-y. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 931695

These are all the other stories I've written. (:

Other Stories
What Would Have Happened If: Carlisle~ This is going to be a series. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677 The first one's about Carlisle, and what would have happened if he didn't do what he did in Twilight.
Twilight REVERSED~ This one is really weird. I switched all the genders of the characters, so now Bella Swan is Benjamin Swan. O.o
The Twilight Chatroom~ Another one of those chatroom threads. (:
Unnamed~ I don't have a name for this one. But it's good. Want to know what it's about? Then read it. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677
Collision: The Biggest Fanfiction You Will Ever See~What happens when you throw a bunch of book characters into the same room? Read to find out!
Harrietta Potter- The Girl Who Lived~ Harry Potter has a twin sister, but he doesn't know it.
iLove Freddie Benson~ This is an iCarly fanfic. (:
The Cape of Wormtail~ Oh, wow. This was a crazy story I wrote when I stole Wormeh's cape.... *sigh*

Now that you've seen all my stories, wanna read my poems?

Poems
Velvet Touch~ It's about flowers. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_flower
Writing~ Guess what it's about. Just guess.
Typing Through My Tears~ A sad poem.
Gideon~ A poem about the wonders of Gideon bibles.
I Love You Jesus~ I saved the best for last. A poem about the greatest person on earth. ♥️

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 5/18/2010, 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Before you meet all my fictional buddies, you may want to know what I like to read. So, Alice has made a list of books I want to read, have read, are rereading.... etc.

harry potter- gosh, this was an obsession for what? three years? gosh. anyway, though amanda hasn't read this for a while, she still really likes it, and can't wait for the next movie. (:
twilight- what everyone seems to know her by. she read this last year and still loves it, even though, like harry potter, she hasn't read it in a while.
maximum ride- her kinda-new obsession. maybe. she's trying to let go of the obsession stuff, but she still loves this.

those are the books she mainly reads, but she's read a bunch of other series, like...

percy jackson- on book five
the divide- finished
ranger's apprentice- on book three
39 clues- on book eight

and a whole lot more- just ask!

She also watches TV, and some good shows she recommends are:

Mythbusters- People blowing stuff up. O_o
Wizards of Waverly Place- magical.
The Suite Life On Deck- funny. Cute guys.
Good Luck Charlie- BABY PEOPLE.
Sonny With a Chance- A show about a show! :D
iCarly- Another show about a show!
H20- Mermaids!
Victorious- A school for superstars! :D
Fairly Odd Parents- Though for younger kids, it's pretty good.

Okay, now that you know a little bit more about me, let's meet my fictional friends- aka, everyone from Amanda's Atmosphere. [Dude, I have my own atmospehere! xD]

the cullens: yes, we are that amazing. amanda first met us when she met edward, but then i left and well... she and jasper just kinda happened. obviously, i came back, and we all keep in touch.
the wolves: what, you think amanda, who is team switzerland btw, is going to leave them out? seth and amanda have been friends for a while now, and the pack and her still talk.
the potters/weasleys: such a bug family! but that's not the point. anyway, they were one of the first people in amanda's atmosphere, and they haven't left since!
percy, annabeth, grover...: yep. her friends from camp half-blood have also come into her atmosphere. :D

The Flock: Yes, we're here too. Amanda and I were on some rough terms, but we've basically worked it out. The Flock and Amanda are pretty close now. :)
TV Shows: None of us feel like listing all the TV show people in her world. Just suffice it tp say that there's a lot. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677

And, of course, a lot of my real-life buddies are there! Jenny, Cheyenne, Erin, Morgan, Miranda, Noah...
Plus, of course, a bunch of roleplay characters and all of y'all! *huggles*

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 5/26/2010, 7:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Here's just a bit about my life on Twig:

Favorite Story: Hmmm... I dunno. Maybe Saddle's nameless one, since I'm in it? xD

Favorite Roleplay: Besides my own stuff, the one I most go on is Half-Blood Haven. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_biggrin
Favorite Poem: What It's Like To Be Alone or Come Back, both by Shadow
Favorite User: No. I shall not pick someone.

Though I do have a lot of buddies. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_biggrin I'm not going to list them though- I'd have a very long post. XD

And My life in real-life:

Birthday: December 11, **** The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 899677

Favorite Song Artist: ZOEgirl, no comparison.
Favorite Genre: Christian.
Religion: Christian.
Favorite Subject: Language Arts
Favorite Color: PURPLE.
Favorite Book: Harry Potter, Twilight, Maximum Ride
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter [all], Twilight [all], SharkBoy and Lavagirl in 3D
Favorite Day: Wednesday, 'cuz it's reading day... or Friday, because it's the end of school... or Saturday! No, Sunday- Church and Youth Group. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_smile
Favorite Animal: Dolphin. (:
Favorite Holiday: Christmas.

Least Favorite Song Artist: --None--
Least Favorite Genre: Rap, maybe?

Least Favorite Subject: Social Studies. Why do I need to know about the want of independence in Quebec?
Least Favorite Color: Brown.
Least Favorite Book: -None-
Least Favorite Movie: -None-
Least Favorite Day: Monday.
Least Favorite Animal: -None-
Least Favorite Holiday: -None-

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 6/23/2010, 10:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 1:16 pm

Me Currently!

How I am at the moment! The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_smile

May 4, 2010

Mood: Little bored with doing my profile for ages, but still upbeat. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_biggrin
I am currently: almost done with my profile!
Outfit: White cami underneath my shirt, a purple Minnie and Mickey t-shirt, skinny jeans, no shoes, and black nerdy glasses that I used when I did my math homework and didn't take off. XD
Anything Else: I HAD SODA AND ICE CREAM. BEWARE.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 5/4/2010, 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

FAQ

Where is the FAQ? I don't know.
Who are you dating, Fang, Jasper, or someone else? Um... I actually have no idea.
Favorite RP charrie? Hmmm... Lucas Thitmon, maybe? Or Lizzy Thitmon? Or maybe Alexi... or perhaps Lillian Ives. I also like Cecilia and Elizabeth Silver, and, um, Emerald Green, and... I don't have one, okay? xD
Who's your best friend? Jesus. (:
Where can I find cool pictures? Under this post.
Um... I can't think of a question. I don't have an answer to that.
What's a fun website to go on? MyLifeIsAverage.com- it's flipping awesome.
Who do you like? Jasper. Fang. Justin. Cody. Need I say more?
Why are you still answering questions? Because you're still asking them.
Why are you a mod and I'm not? Because I've been on this site since it started, I'm a stickler for rules, and Shadow trusts me.
What if I want to ask you a question? Post below- maybe it'll get up here!
Is there anything else you want to say? Yes.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 5/26/2010, 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Dudes, I am so not posting all my pictures. You'd get very bored. But here are just a few cool ones:

And here's a bunch of cool pics with my name. XD

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_5eb20aacec49c1226bb6e031550e3046Dude, is this not awesome?
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_f7187366fbe45b96390eaf0a0d51afd0STARS. COLORS. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_biggrin
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_862989ea2082177289cb82e73d240c24Pretty pic, right?
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_678c9620814f830ad85f645888b40ed8I love dolphins, so... yeah. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_smile
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_06c2d22f3e45ff029b59da97b148ea36I thought the blue was awesome.
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_eeea65539e08318a48c151f088e73fa0Should I have a bracelet like that?
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_75902e466e1b6615804bc298ea64486aDudes, it's writing! The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_biggrin
The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! ICONATOR_ac736c2f75b8edfa576f0e482aec840fAnd violin! The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_smile

Add more later. The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_wink

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 5/26/2010, 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 1:26 pm

Gulp.. You deleted my post! xP
But you spelled Jasper right Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 1:33 pm

I did? xD

Why would I spell Jasper wrong? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 2:15 pm

You're covering everything up. -.-
But don't worry, I can keep a secret...
That you spelled his name wrong. -.-; That happens to me sometimes too, when I type too quickly (:
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 2:32 pm

IKR? Sometimes, it's like aJsper. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 2:36 pm

Ahaha... xD
You spelled it "AJsper", I believe nod
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 2:39 pm

It's fixed now. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 3:15 pm

That's good. nod
So, do you still want to learn how to make kaos?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 3:31 pm

Ya, definetly. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/22/2009, 4:15 pm

How mnay freaking times was I mentioned? o.O
XD

HeadCornPuff. evil

I drive people like Amanda here, insane. Due to that nickname, she's now obsessed with telling people to NOT call her HeadCornPuff. Oh, whoops, I said it. >=D

-totally evil-
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/22/2009, 4:36 pm

You are not this smile The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! Icon_rr...or are you? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:17 pm

Nice prof. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 1312The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 2412The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 3349The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 3548The Corner Of Randomness~ Amanda's Profile! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/23/2009, 2:32 pm

Thank you. You knew the risk when you clicked on it. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/23/2009, 6:07 pm

Hey! I'm no disco dude! D=<
Fine.
THIS (Twisted Evil) Smiley can say it too! Anddddd...

Twisted Evil = Me

XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/23/2009, 6:27 pm

What-eva. I'm updating the front anyway.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/23/2009, 6:33 pm

Yaaaay!

Thank you, Mrs. HeadCornPuff
(Hey, its an improvement. XD)
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/23/2009, 7:45 pm

True. xD

Like the new pic? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/23/2009, 8:12 pm

XD

Niiiceeee... rolleyes
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next