The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: "Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/4/2010, 4:23 pm

Luigi: "Why would I want to ask that stupid Koopa anything? He'll just get his goon to beat the crap out of us."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: "Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/6/2010, 12:36 pm

"No duh." Mario said.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/6/2010, 4:31 pm

Luigi: "Well, the ship has already flown away. You ready for another adventure?"
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy"Hey. Hey you. You wanna buy a /mushroom?/" ~*~ let's go, mario!!~*~ - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/6/2010, 10:43 pm

"Sure why not..." Wario said with a sigh.

Mario just glares at him.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 9:41 am

Luigi: "Do we need everyone's help, or is this going to be a plumber brothers thing?" He looked at Mario wearily.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/13/2010, 9:12 pm

"Call in everone..." Mario said with a small sigh. Just once he would like to have nobody help him. But then they would all die. And that would be just great.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/25/2010, 11:09 pm

Luigi: "I can send Birdo and DK up to his main castle. I know a few shortcuts." He looked at Mario, then shifted his gaze to Yoshi. "Yoshi. Can you get your friends for us?"

Yoshi: "How many?"

Luigi: "All of them."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/3/2010, 6:57 pm

Mario: "Can you hurry up with that? Please?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 7/4/2010, 2:42 pm

Yoshi: "You know what, Mario?" He looked him in the eyes, arms crossed. "I don't appreciate the fact that you expect me to do everything for you. 'Let's jump across this chasm, Yoshi, oh, oops, I had to jump off you and let you die.' You know how I'm going to ask one of us to carry you through to Bowser? By eating you." He turned and ran off.

Luigi: "Okay then..."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/13/2010, 4:20 pm

Mario: "Okay...I'll talk to him later. And say sorry for whatever I said or did that made him mad at me. But right now I need to focus on getting Peach. So how fast do you think it will take everone to get here? A day? A week? How long Luigi? Wario can you go find some of your friends? Even you have to have some..." Mario said with a sigh. What was he going to do? Peach was gone, his best friend was mad at him. And he had to say sorry. He didn't say sorry, ever. Not even if the world needed him to say. It was beyond him. But he would for Yoshi. Wow. That was werid, he was going to say sorry and there wasn't going to be a gun to his head. Wow.

Wario:"Hey I find that a little mean. Maby Yoshi was right you only care about Peach and yourself. You need to look in a mirror. Buddy boy. You need to look long and hard. And try and find the old Mario. The one that was nice. I think that we would all like to see that Mario. I'm going to go and talk to Yoshi right now. Bye, bye now." Wario said with a little wave. He walked after Yoshi, when he went around the corner he started to run. Okay it was more of a waddle, but still he was going faster then walking speed.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 7/14/2010, 11:21 am

Luigi: Luigi sighed. How were they supposed to rescue the princess when they couldn't even stop arguing themselves? He stole a glance around the edge of the castle. All he could see was the tip of Yoshi's tail. He turned to glare at Waluigi. "Are you going to leave too? Go join your brother?" He half expected him to shrug indifferently and walk away. But instead he just stood there.
Waluigi: "Why would I leave?" Waluigi asked. "There hasn't been this much excitement for a while. And besides, last time Mario took Yoshi into space without us." He glanced at Mario. "Sorry man, but next time, maybe you should take some of us with you. It might ease the situation of everyone being bitter to you." He shrugged.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/14/2010, 2:09 pm

Mario: ''There not bitter...okay yes they are. But hey I didn't do anything! But back to the help. What are we going to do? It's not like we can call everone that we know that will take to long. So what are we going to do?" Mario asked. He started to pace back and forth.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2