The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6*

+6
Malicious Nightmares
Arianna
LuckyPenny666
shadowsowner888
Akeria
rattyjol
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6*

Post by rattyjol 5/23/2010, 5:01 pm

Thanks. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6*

Post by Sharkbait 5/24/2010, 9:10 pm

M&MS Very Happy *Eats both M&Ms* >3
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 1589Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/24/2010, 9:30 pm

Ohnoez! :O

Actually, I don't really care. xD Mello annoys me and Matt wasn't in it for long enough for me to care about him. xD But still...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 8:00 am

One more added on page five. cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/30/2010, 8:02 am

Matsuda! Very Happy Yay!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 8:10 am

He doesn't really look like himself, though. Razz Oh well. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/7/2010, 6:59 pm

I looked at these once just for the heck of it, but that was before I watched Death Note so I didn't get it at all. xD

But now I do so good job!! Very Happy
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/7/2010, 9:54 pm

Thanks, Saddle! Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/7/2010, 10:44 pm

You're welcome Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/12/2010, 3:59 am

Yay, I finally learned how to use the printer/scanner that we bought in November! xD So, yeah, the quality is better, but it takes a lot longer to do. Razz

Sayu:

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 Sayu

I completely screwed her up. Razz Oh well, she wasn't one of my favorites anyway.

Spoiler:

[The spoilers are being glitchy, so just quote the post, take out the spoilers, and preview.]

Light and the Death Note:

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 Lightsshadow

I know it's not very clear, so let me explain. nod This is supposed to be when Light first sees the Death Note. The shape is his shadow over the Note, and the little lines all over are the grass. Very Happy The reason his shoulder is so distorted is because it's supposed to be his bag... It's too high, though, and on the wrong shoulder. xD Oh well.

L's birthday:

Ratty's late night Death Note sketches *More added on page 6* - Page 3 Lsb-day-1

I know it's not actually his birthday, but I felt like doing this. xD The picture is supposed to be the day before his birthday (his birthday is Halloween, and if you look at the calendar in the corner it's supposedly 10/30) and he's thinking about his birthday cake, of course. xD The shapes on the top layer of cake are supposed to be L's name in Japanese... I probably didn't draw them very well, though. xD And I completely messed up his feet. Razz

And I just realized he has no candles... no wonder it looked weird. Razz
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/12/2010, 1:39 pm

Haha, I was so confused about the Light one at first xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/12/2010, 1:44 pm

Yeah, that's why I explained it. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/12/2010, 2:24 pm

yeah xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3