The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this.

+6
Jesus4Eternity
DreamCatcher81
iGrievous
Arianna
Komoda
shadowsowner888
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 Empty Re: If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this.

Post by shadowsowner888 8/4/2009, 10:00 pm

Well, I'm relieved to know I'm not a freak for being so scared of stuff like this! xD Although, I get kinda sad every time I find out that I'm not so unique.

x3 Haha, do ya know how my dog's called Angel? (Which is weird, cus she's black, but whatev. xD) Well, now I'm going around saying she's my little guardian angel, whether she really is or not, cus she like slept under my bed last night at the resort. And she made me feel a bit safer.

Whoa, freaky. Surprised About Emily.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 1312If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 2412If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 3349If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 3548If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 Empty Re: If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this.

Post by Komoda 8/4/2009, 10:09 pm

Lol, I think it's pretty normal to be scared of this stuff. XP But you're still unique!

Oh, that's good! It's nice to have something make you feel safe. For me, my crucifix makes me feel safe and so does my altar. And my little Voodoo doll thing, which is kinda weird. XP I didn't know it was a Voodoo doll, though. I thought it just warded off meanies. But I'm using him as a good-luck charm, so if that's what I intend it to be, then that is what it shall be.

Yeah. The movie's even scarier. It's like a reenactment of the actual exorcism. What makes it scary is that it's based on a true story.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/4/2009, 10:21 pm

Just less unique. xP

Your voodoo dall? xD That's . . . um . . . very nice Komoda . . . *backs away slowly*
Seriously, though. I agree. nod

xP OMG, I don't wanna see that.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 1312If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 2412If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 3349If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 3548If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/4/2009, 10:28 pm

Naw. XP

Lol, I don't use it. It was just super adorable so I had to have it. Hurting people is against my religion. nod

Yeah, I could barely sleep after watching it. XP And the only other movies that I could barely sleep after watching were The Unborn and The Grudge.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/4/2009, 11:25 pm

Wait, someone was posessed by Satan? That's really freaky!!!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/4/2009, 11:55 pm

Yeah. She was possessed by him and five other demons at the same time.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/5/2009, 12:16 am

Freaky! How did it happen?
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/5/2009, 8:24 am

NUU! DON'T TELL US! xP I don't wanna die!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/5/2009, 9:09 am

Now I'm scared. I have TO MANY TWILIGHT POSTERS!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 SiggyIf you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 Siggy
If you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 SiggyIf you're a Christian Twilighter, you wanna read this. - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/5/2009, 11:55 am

XP I'm not sure how it happened. I think she just woke up one day at this certain time then it started. I haven't watched the movie in a while.

Haha, don't worry, Ado. I don't know how it happened, and I'd rather not know, either. XP

Surprised It makes me glad that I was too lazy to actually buy a Twilight poster. But I guess you could always sprinkle them with holy water and if it burns, then you know. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/6/2009, 5:43 pm

Maybe . . . you should take a few of them down . . . um . . . you don't have to, but that might be helpful. xD

Lol, or do what Mo said. xD Actually, I think I have sprinkled mine with holy water. Or at least the door.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/6/2009, 10:10 pm

Haha nice Amanda.

When I read that I honestly started singing that song that I posted! It's like my lifeline! xD And that and I talk to God a lot in my head! xD

What's holy water anyways? Isn't it from the Jordan River? Sorry if I sound stupid. I honestly don't really know much about other branches of Christianity. Razz Well actually I do 'cuz we research them at school. Or we have done before but I forget stuff easily! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 9:44 am

It's water that's been blessed by a priest, so it's holy. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/7/2009, 12:50 pm

Holy is as Holy does.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/7/2009, 3:44 pm

There are other ways to make holy water too. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/7/2009, 8:16 pm

Oh sorry. xP Sometime your going to have to tell me about Catholism if thats what you call it Shadz! xD I would tell you about Calvanism or Armeniasm[sp?] but its pretty much as basic as it gets! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 9:57 pm

Yeah, actually, you're probably right. xD I just don't know about them, lol.

Ah, okay. =3 Lol, I really wouldn't be very good at it cus I don't know the differences, but if you have questions about the differences I can answer those. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/13/2009, 9:52 pm

I know about Methodism. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 9:54 pm

i know a little i think i am methodis an christian
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/13/2009, 10:01 pm

Your all trying to give me a heart attack! First Ratt-Kun, then iGri (I think), and now you? Oh well. XD
I gave up half way in Twilight.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/14/2009, 10:28 am

Hey, Dream, I can tell you 'bout Catholicism, at least our beliefs. It's a nice topic.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/14/2009, 7:17 pm

Computer, make sure to capitalize Christian. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/14/2009, 7:18 pm

okay sorry
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 8/21/2009, 12:23 am

That's kinda creepy, Shadow
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/21/2009, 9:12 am

xP No kidding!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next