The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucid Dreams?

+15
Rai
IDmangapasta
Sharkbait
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
The Newms
Akeria
Noah the Flood
shadowsowner888
Komoda
amrgirl
LuckyPenny666
Cyn431
Avé
MusicWritingLove
Arianna
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucid Dreams?

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 9:53 pm

Exactly! :3 No need to worry about 'not having enough time' and crap! xD It's like, wow. How did we even get such a wonderful thing that we're free to do whenever the heck we want?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 1312Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 2412Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 3349Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 3548Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/29/2010, 1:08 am

Somtimes I do, somtimes I don't xD

One time, though, I left the radio on, and THAT was a weird dream. I'll post it later xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 1589Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/29/2010, 1:14 pm

:3 Oooh yay! I finally remembered a dream! I didn't even know I was dreaming, though. *-* I'mma post it in a dream diary thread. But I really did force myself to remember, since we're having all this talk about dreams now. xDD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 1312Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 2412Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 3349Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 3548Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 5/29/2010, 3:23 pm

Okay so a few nights ago, I read that in your dream, if you have a digital watch, look at it, look away, then look at it again and if something on the watch changed, you're dreaming. So in one of my dreams, I looked at a dude's watch, looked away, then looked back and nothing changed, so I told the dude, "Hey, so this isn't a dream?" and he was all like....."No...this is real life." and I felt all stupid for thinking it was a dream when it WAS a dream xD
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/30/2010, 9:17 am

That sometimes happens to me, too, Jen. xD I really can't go by the 'if details change' thing at all because it's just too unpredictable. My best way of telling, personally, is just how everything feels. And if I can fly . . . well, most of the time, then I'm positive I'm dreaming. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 5/30/2010, 10:13 am

=O Duuuude! I had a lucid dream last night! =O

Okay. So I was sitting on a chair on the computer and then my dad was all like...."Do you know that its Halloween today?" and I was just like "Oh em gee!!!! Today's Halloween?!?!?!" They didn't get me a costume. I figured out that I was dreaming because I knew that they would tell me it was gonna be Halloween before Halloween, plus they didn't get me a costume. xP I didn't realize in real life, its almost summer and then in my dream its Halloween x.x
And then my parents started fighting and in my head I was like "Make my parents shut up!" and then they stopped yelling o.o Then, I was like "Show me something of Johnny (crush) and I!". I'm surprised I didn't decide to go see him or something o.o Or wait, better yet, I'm surprised I didn't go fly to him! o.O That would have been aweeeeesome!!!! ^__^ So anyway, this picture popped up in the air (not on the computer screen) and it showed a picture of Johnny and I dancing (I'm guessing it was like at prom or something because we looked like we were like 17 or 18 years old). Then I stopped dancing with him and started dancing with my ex crush and he looked like he was 25 years old x_x He needed to shaaaave. xD
Then I stopped watching that thing of me dancing and I had to go to a band concert with my old band teacher but then I got a Viola and started playing that and I took that to the concert instead of my clarinet and so I told my dad to go get my clarinet. I was sure he would say no, but he said yes O.o He was gone for like a minute then came back with my clarinet.
Then I woke up xD
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 6/23/2010, 5:06 pm

I guess I lucid dream sometimes. At the time I don't realize it though, and so I'm kinda controlling my actions.... but kind of not.

Edit: I totally had a lucid dream this morning!!! I was jolted awake by my brother and then reviewed the dream I had been having in my mind until I drifted off and my body was in sleep mode but my mind was very awake. It was weird. my limbs were all heavy and stuff. and then eventually i actually fell asleep but I knew I was dreaming so I was in a store and I made myself run very very fast around the isles and then I made myself run into the guy that I like. lol :D
...but then I lost control of the dream.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 6/27/2010, 4:48 pm

Sometimes I lucid dream, and sometimes I don't.

Like, when I lucid dream, I am totally aware that I am dreaming. Once I was lucid dreaming [?], and I tried to wake myself up. I couldn't, though... it was so odd. I just couldn't open my eyes. No matter how hard I tried. o-o

But, sometimes before I go to sleep, I try and think of something really cool that I would love to do. I try and think about it while I go to sleep, and then I dream about it. Sometimes I can't really control the dream though, but sometimes I can && I am aware that I am dreaming.

Lucid dreaming isn't super fun, though. Sometimes it can be, but it kind of stinks when you know your just dreaming: you don't really get the same rush from good dreams while you're dreaming. If that makes any sense at all. =.=

x3
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 6/27/2010, 4:52 pm

I totally know what you're saying. I prefer my random dreams that are completely subconscious. I quite enjoy them, actually.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 6/27/2010, 4:55 pm

Totally! 83
I do, too. I find it kind of boring when you can plan out/control your dreams: sometimes it's fun, but it's not the same. I like more random dreams that I'm not really in control of. But I hate having nightmares where I don't know I am dreaming. elephant

xD
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 6/27/2010, 5:00 pm

I don't really ever have nightmares. I love my dreams because they are so random and silly. The other day I dreamed that I was living on a playground in the middle of the jungle for a week to test it and get it ready for a conference that was going to take place there. I ate rice out of seed pods. It was awesome.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 6/27/2010, 5:53 pm

I don't have them very often, but when I do, they suck. =.= It usually involves my family dying or something. Sad

But, my dreams are usually silly, too. Whether it be lucid or not. x3 I had a dream the other night [this one wasn't a lucid dream xP], where Miley Cyrus came to a playground I was at, in a yellow room [?], and she told me my hair was ugly. She left, and then all of the kids started chanting: "Your hair is ugly. Your hair is ugly..." o-o

Then, Robert Pattinson came in, and was shirtless && all like:
"I AM A MAJIKHUL UNICORNNN!"

I was like WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! D:

....I don't even read Twilight. o.O

SO....yeah. xD
But sometimes I can make myself believe things that didn't happen, did. It's really weird. o-o
xD

Razz
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/18/2010, 3:23 pm

I saw a video and it said durning the day, ask yourself if you are dreaming then you'll get into the habit of doing it, then in your dream you'll ask yourself it you're dreaming and you'll realize you are dreaming =)
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/18/2010, 6:03 pm

O.O
Seriously? 8O
That's so awesome....
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/19/2010, 10:18 am

I can sometimes. If I eat right the whole day and no stress then most likely. I screamed WAKE UP! once in my dreams. XD It was hilarious because I controlled what happened to everyone there.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/19/2010, 1:32 pm

Lol, B. XD
I sometimes love to control my dreams, because I can make people that really irk me pop up randomly, and then embarrass themselves. XD

Once I had a dream where I was trying to wake myself up, but I couldn't open my eyes. I was trying so hard to open my eyes. The really freaky thing was, I knew I was dreaming and I was aware of what was going on around me: I could hear the outside world, just not see it. I've heard that dead people could hear for 15 minutes after they die. O.o So I was like: "omigawd!!!" XD I was totally freaking out. But then, I opened my eyes like 10 minutes later. That was so scary. Dx
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/19/2010, 1:56 pm

Hm... I'm not really familiar with the term, but sometimes I have dreams of stuff that happens in the future. like, I had a dream of me being in the gym of my school with the lights off, professional photographers' lights on, and all the dancers gathered and the teacher asking for bobby pins. that happened. it was so weird.

then other times, I'm dreaming, and I feel this feeling that tells me I'm dreaming, so whoever i'm talking to, i'm like "hey, I'm dreaming, this isn't real. you're not real."

and other times I cry when i wake up, wishing certain dreams I have were real. it really messes me up sometimes, i get so torn up.
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/27/2010, 2:12 am

Definitely. But I can't control nightmares at all. xP
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Gal 7/27/2010, 8:02 am

sometimes, but usually not lol XD

my dreams are CCRRAAAZZZYYYY XD
Johnny Gal
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2