The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Case [x][-][x] A PRP for Aly and Ratty

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Presidential Case [x][-][x] A PRP for Aly and Ratty Empty Presidential Case [x][-][x] A PRP for Aly and Ratty

Post by rattyjol 5/29/2010, 11:19 pm

Maturity: Murder, spies, etc.
Fantasy: A fictional president.

Presidential Case
A Murder Mystery

One bullet.
One life.
One mission.

Characters:
Cameron O'Riley (Cam) - Ratty
Emily Rivers - Aly
Charlotte Oxford - Ratty

(Just let me know your character's name. Smile And, I was thinking, maybe we'd start out with three of them, and then there would be a rumor that one was a spy even though none of them were, and the distrust would cause one of them to be killed and then we would start the romance-y bits?)

Last edited by rattyjol on 5/30/2010, 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Presidential Case [x][-][x] A PRP for Aly and Ratty Empty Re: Presidential Case [x][-][x] A PRP for Aly and Ratty

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/30/2010, 1:12 am

(( Ohhkay. My charrie's name is gonna be Emily Rivers. ^.^
& I like that idea! Very Happy
Who'll play the third one? ^.^
Btw, thank you very much for setting up the thread! Smile ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Presidential Case [x][-][x] A PRP for Aly and Ratty Empty Re: Presidential Case [x][-][x] A PRP for Aly and Ratty

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 1:19 am

(Could I? Smile Cuz I think it should be a girl, and you already have a girl, sooo... nod

No prob. I like formatting. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/30/2010, 1:21 am

(( Of course! ^.^

Ohh, cool. Very Happy ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 1:23 am

(Kk, thanks. Very Happy Her name's gonna be... Charlotte Oxford.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/30/2010, 1:26 am

(( sure, no prob(:
okay, cool. ^.^ ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 1:29 am

(Wow, I just realized that Charlotte and Cam have the same initials. xD Oh well. You wanna start or should I?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/30/2010, 1:34 am

(( lmbo. xD
cool. haha(:
youu start. hehee. ^.^ ))
(( i gotta go! church tomorrow & ipod's battery is really dying now. 10%, gah!
ttyl(8 ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 1:53 am

('Kay. Night night.)

My earpiece buzzed, letting me know I had an incoming call. I reached my hand up and pressed the button that accepted the call.
"Yes?"
"Agent 092, please report to debriefing room five," the voice on the other side of the line said flatly.
"Got it. Tell them I'll be there in a sec." I ended the call and got to my feet, checking that I had my ID pass before leaving my quarters and heading down the hall.

(Cam's color, Charlotte's color. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/31/2010, 10:19 pm

Emily was in a room, sitting on a chair & scribbling down stuff on a piece of paper.
Her earpiece buzzed & she stopped writing for a moment, pressing the button that accepted the call she had received.
" Yes? " she said, pursing her lips.
" Agent 104, please report to debriefing room five, " they told her.
She gave a quick nod, " Be right there. " she said & put the piece of paper on her jean's pocket. She left the room & walked down the hall towards room five.

(( okay. ^.^ ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 10:42 pm

(How old are they?)

I was in my quarters, head and shoulders beneath my bed, looking for something I'd lost. My earpiece sounded and, startled, I jerked my head up, hitting it on the bottom of my mattress. I winced and carefully extracted myself from under the bed before sitting up, rubbing my hand with one hand and accepting the call with the other.
"Agent 527, please report to debriefing room five."
"Coming," she replied, and ended the call. She left her room and was halfway down the hall when she realized she'd forgotten her ID pass and had to jog back to get it.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/2/2010, 1:23 pm

( 19? )

Emily walked towards room five, her ID pass in her hand. She tapped it against her other hand while she walked towards the room. While heading down the halls, she saw Cam. She smiled lightly at him, " Hey. " she said.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/2/2010, 11:04 pm

('Kay.

Aww, I switched POVs halfway through. xD Oh well.

And just so you know, I'll probably be switching back and forth between first and third person depending on the situation and how I'm feeling. nod)

"Hey," Cam said, smiling back. "Any idea what this is about?" He gestured towards the briefing rooms that they were now passing on their way to the end of the hall.
"Hey, wait up," Charlotte called, running up behind them, ID pass in hand. "Did I miss anything?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/2/2010, 11:59 pm

(( lmbo. xD
it's cool. ^.^ ))

" Not really, " Emily said & shook her head at Cam.
She looked behind her & saw Charlotte, " Hey Charlotte! " she smiled. " Nope, not yet. " she shrugged.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/3/2010, 12:14 am

"'Kay, cool." Charlotte slowed to match their pace, half a step behind, clutching her ID pass tightly - she didn't want to lose it again.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/3/2010, 1:57 am

Emily frowned as they walked down the hall, close to the room they were supposed to go to, " I wonder what this is about? " she said.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/3/2010, 2:03 am

"Guess we'll find out," Cam replied, and scanned his ID card. The door slid open and he stepped through. It closed behind him, locking out the others till they scanned their own cards.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/4/2010, 12:26 am

Emily nodded, & scanned her ID card as well. The door opened & she walked into the room. She looked behind her for a moment, & saw the door close.
She folded her arms.

(( who's gonna ask the questions/stuff? xP ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/4/2010, 12:35 am

(You mean who's going to tell them about the case? Um... I was thinking one of us could play a minor character who's like their boss or something.)

Charlotte did the same, hurrying in after the others. She looked around in interest; this was one of the newer high-tech debriefing rooms, reserved for the most important cases, and she'd only been assigned cases at a level for the older rooms.

"I haven't been on a mission with anyone since my training," Cam said, being sure to inject a false note of enthusiasm into his voice. In truth, he wasn't happy about having to work with anyone else. He much preferred solo work.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/4/2010, 12:54 am

(( yupp. xD
hmm... maybe. xP but i don't know much about the case to explain it. >.<
loll. ))

" Yepp, me neither. " she said, a bit happily. She liked working with other people. Working alone was just boring to her. Emily looked around the room, it was pretty " cool " in her opinion, it being one of the new debriefing rooms.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/4/2010, 1:06 am

(Neither do I, but I guess I will. xD)

Just then a man walked in, his badge ranking him as a high-ranking official. "Have a seat," he said, gesturing towards the chairs scattered about the room. Cam and Charlotte did so.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/4/2010, 1:07 am

(( lmbo. okay, thanks. ^>^ ))

Emily nodded & sat on one of the chairs.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/4/2010, 1:11 am

(Um, do you mind if we continue this tomorrow? Razz I have a ton to do before bed for TwigWriSum and stuff, sooo... I might forget to reply tomorrow, though, so if I don't reply by like... seven PM Pacific time tomorrow, could you post or send me a PM to remind me? Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/4/2010, 1:13 am

(( of course! ^.^ ))
(( btw, you posted at 1:11am. luckyness. :'D
ttyl. xD ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/4/2010, 1:30 am

(Thanks. Smile I realized after I posted that that I have fencing tomorrow, so I might not actually get on till seven or seven thirty... I'll try to remember to reply in the morning, though. Smile

Meh, not for me. rolleyes)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next