The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please

+3
Dark Fairytales
kindro
Noah the Flood
7 posters

Go down

PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Empty PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please

Post by Noah the Flood 5/31/2010, 12:12 am

Well, I've been busy lately, but I'm on summer vaca Very Happy I'll only do up to..*counts* alteast four more PRP's (I've been busy in one, just signed up for anotehr, and have two I've been neglecting with Ave and Shad, plus one I've been talking about with another friend..) And don't feel bad if I put your offer down...I'm very picky..xD

So..here are things I'd like! :3
Yugioh
Pokemon
Mutants
Demons/angels
Really, kids with powers in genral...just unique ideas!
Something to do with the GONE novels?
Fantasy stuff really..

Mainly, just unique ideas :3
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Empty Re: PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please

Post by kindro 5/31/2010, 1:11 am

Ahh! The author of the GONE series came to my school! Let me tell ya, Micheal Grant is AWESOME! Do you read Maximum Ride? We could do a PRP about them, if you want. Or GONE.

[Lol, you don't know who I am, but I'm willing to do a RP with youu! Haah.]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Empty Re: PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/31/2010, 1:53 am

Have you read the book "Girl who owned a city"?
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please DN41
PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/31/2010, 6:34 am

I'd do Pokémon. ^^ Pokémon is awesume. :3
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 10:59 am

Pokemon+ Mutants X] Can we do those too together?

Mutants is that like *Sorry if im wrong but* X-men? Since they were called Mutants and all.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/31/2010, 12:35 pm

Hmm....I'll do one. Very Happy Since you likes kids with powers, how about this:

A class goes on a field-trip(uhoh! xD) and _(#)_ kids seperate from the group without knowing it. One by one, they fall into a fiery pit. Somehow, all _(#)_ kids safely come out. They figure out they now have powers.(this is really cheesy, isn't it? xD) Then they almost fall into the clutches of(wait for it...) Lusivar, the evil king. Now they battle for their lives, hoping to defeat Lusivar on the way.

And if you don't want to PRP with me, that's okay. I'll just use that idea for TwigWriSum.

Actually, I think I will anyway. PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please 257837
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Siggy PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Siggy PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Siggy PRP? Like Unique ideas? HAVE unique ideas? Come here please Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/31/2010, 5:42 pm

I might try to do one. Wink Just be aware that I may accidentally neglect a PRP for up to a month before replying depending on my schedule, but I will definitely respond. Normally I won't go on for a month though. xD

This was a plot I intended to do for TwigWriSum, and I still will. I just love the idea so much I want to see what would happen in a PRP. :3

Children across America have gone through traumatic events. Could life get worse for these horrified youngsters? Why, of course. Let the CIA kidnap them to assist the rumored illegal Monarch Programming experiments. These kids are kept in cells within a rat laboratory, like a child's prison. Some of them are tested only to die. Some are tested and are lost in their mental fantasies forever while the scientists control the physical actions of which the victim has no memory, knowing or conscious control of. But there are the very lucky yet unfortunate few that escape the laboratories after being tested. These children have regained consciousness, but not only do they have alter egos that sometimes completely possess the body (but can be overcame), in addition the drugs have left some side effects, such as telepathy and telekinesis along with other possibilities (results vary per person, and they may have more than one). And matters are only worse considering the CIA is chasing for these children to keep the truth from being exposed. Each person has their own troubles as well.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down