The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Essay on Vessels VS animals. What are murderers then?

Go down

An Essay on Vessels VS animals. What are murderers then? Empty An Essay on Vessels VS animals. What are murderers then?

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 2:59 pm

( M&F Medium, low. If you disagree with this, then just don't post. Nobody is making you read it, if it bothers you, don't read it. I'm not trying to hurt anybody and I don't want to.)

Oh the world, so deep and dark, hark the fallen angels sing, I know exactly what life is to bring.
My poetry will light the world, but only as much as a candle lights the world. For it may pass for a lighted song, but soon darkness swallows it whole.
And once again we cannot see, but drawn to light are some to me.
For in the world I breath my words, rather to be heard or not to to be.
I know in life my words bring death, but so vice versa ect. ect.... So what's the purpose?
You might ask my soul, but my body answers there is none.
And yet when you read, it's my soul that speaks.
Do you see lost soul? I have no voice, yet through my words I sing and sing.
And poets like me, might be like me, but I wonder is their body speaks.
For flesh and bones knows only what flesh and bones knows.
Thats how to breath, eat, whatever satisfies it's longing.
But in my mind and soul, do I not own my body?
For I truly know how to love, sing, speak, talk, answer, question, ect. ect.
Why am I telling you? Well, lets consider the raven, thought to some as a bad omen.
Maybe though, perhaps the Raven does not know what it is?
Does it know to bring death, or whatever it bring?
No, It's body is simply a vessel, it is foolish to shun such a creature for what it's body does.
Does not God control everything? So he guides my body, his body, everybody.
And so why then do we pull it away from him, can you not give him your body?
And the answer is; Of course you can! And you do! But, you don't give him your soul, and is the soul not you?
What purpose does the body hold but a vessel to the true being that inhabits it.
I say then, that perhaps murderers are simply vessels, maybe they have no mind or soul or heart.
Maybe they are simply meat and flesh, looking to over power more flesh.
This is the reason we call them animals? Is is not?
And why do we call them animals? For do animals not eat only what is there for their bodies to eat? Do they kill for simply fun? No, there is always a reason rather the other started it or they eat the prey.
I think then, that we should call murderer's vessels, for only a vessel makes murders happen for no reason.
Vessel's have no purpose but to kill and have fun, but we do have a purpose.
Do you know what that is? It's to worship, is it not written in the bible our purpose? Yet we shun what it says, for being a vessel is much more fun, right?
Well if we believe that being a vessel is the best, then are we not destined to kill every vessel until we are the last and have then no longer a set "Purpose."?
But, the last purpose being to die, and was that not our purpose to kill before, yet we become what we have done to others.
So, in the end, are we not vessels walking with no purpose?
No, for some choose to fallow a true 'Purpose" The one that not our vessels were told to do, but us!
So, in the end, we are truly humans and not vessels.

Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down