The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The crazy mall day.

2 posters

Go down

The crazy mall day. Empty The crazy mall day.

Post by Black Magic 6/4/2010, 7:30 pm

This was a dream i had one time. It was pretty strange. I'm also going to use it for TriWriSum.

It was an average day that I went to the mall. I went with my mom and my dad. As we where walking around JCPenny, a bunch of guys dressed in all black burst into every available place. They made everyone get down. They where pretty smart, because they disabled the elevator and put a mattress in there. I assumed they thought they where staying for a while. I was pretty scared. They suddenly grabbed my parents and i and took us away. I could tell my dad wanted to fight them, by the way he was taking off his jacket. But then he noticed they had guns, so he put his jacket back on. All i could do was look around and walk. They pushed me on the floor and i sat there as they took my parents away. When no one was looking, i hid. I was suddenly right beside the elevator, under a clothing rack, pretty well hidden. I saw one of the men holding my mom and carrying her to the elevator. She saw me "Stay hidden." She whispered and got it. Shockingly, the elevator worked and went to the next floor. One of the people saw me and dragged me away from the racks. I sat where they left me until no one was looking. I crept away to where it looked like my parents where. They where sitting down, looking at the floor. It looked as if they had gunshot wounds. When i reached them i finally realized it-- They where dummies. There was a note attached to the one that looked like my mom. "We managed to get away, but it would have risked your own life to try and save you too. Sneak away and come to the front of Sears, and we will escape together. Mom and dad." It read. I followed the instructions and snuck away from that area. Then i began to crawl, but not slow, super fast. In a flash, i was in front of Sears, and my parents where there. "Good, you understood, now lets get outta here." My mom said. Then my dad tapped the floor and a trap door opened. We all hopped down it and it was a slide that shot us outside. Then we piled into our truck and drove home.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

The crazy mall day. Empty Re: The crazy mall day.

Post by shadowsowner888 6/4/2010, 9:24 pm

Ahh, those crazy crazy dreams. xD Sounds like it's gonna be a fun story to write!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The crazy mall day. 1312The crazy mall day. 2412The crazy mall day. 3349The crazy mall day. 3548The crazy mall day. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/4/2010, 11:12 pm

Lol, it scared me a little when i had it though.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down