The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone ||

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || Empty & ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone ||

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 2:53 pm

12:55 PM

Hey, it's Thursday, do you expect me to do anything today? Of course not. So I'm left doing another one of these rambling blogs.

Before I start talking, I'd like to give a round of applause to one of our most recent members, Saw! applause He joined the other day, and he managed to only lose an arm and a soul to the Grim Reaper and the Shinigami Queen! What an accomplishment!

*cough* Anyway. xD I think I should type up the rest of this blog before one of them comes over and tries to kill me as well. So let's go to the title: key of D major, two sharps, yadda yadda yoo. Moving on. The lyrics in there are from Plug In Baby, by Muse. :3 This song happens to be on Guitar Hero 5, which is probably any Muse fan-girl's favorite out of the eight or so because they have a Matt Bellamy character in there. And he plays guitar with you. On stage. If you don't think that's awesome, you need some therapy. And I think you can buy him in the store if you have enough money. Yes, Guitar Heroes and Heroines, enslave Matt Bellamy while you can!

... Um. I haven't had any sugar today. ;D So why did I choose this song? Well, just recently my Matty (the one from Death Note, not Muse) came in and shot James in the eye, and he gave me my plasma gun and I gave him goggles (though I still think he's cuter without 'em) and we got awayyyyy. :3 Best fantastical day ever. And I was thinking, I've seen James loving me ... But I've stopped loving him. And then I looked up the lyrics to this awesome song and there those lines were!

Okay, last time I asked you guys what I should ramble about today, right? Well, you guys gave me four different answers. How convenient, because I really love the number four. In fact, I think I'll make a fifth thing dedicated to rambling on and on about the number four. And a secret sixth option I thought up while typing this little paragraph here. smug Let's get to work, eh?

1. Oli Sykes

--------This was totally Avvy's suggestion (thanksie!), and I'm conducting research as I type right now because all I know about Oli Sykes is that he's in the band BMTH, which I think translates to Bring Me The Horizon (correct me if I'm wrong). *fail*. And he's the lead vocalist of this British metalcore band... It seems he has this epic hair and lots of tattoos, just as you'd expect any metal guy to have. Judging off the pictures I'm finding this guy seems all around epic. 8D
--------But hey. *points at Avvy* She knows all. I know close to none. xD

2. Mountain Goats

--------OMG mountain goats. :3 Thanks to Avvy for this suggestion as well. Anyway, let's see what I can say about these guys. They're epic, because they live in the chilly mountains and they're fuzzy and they have horns and they can climb stuffs and some if not all of them look really cute and they're just epic like that. And nobody questions epicness. o.e

3. Shadow

--------I know you said not to, Shadow, but how's that supposed to affect me? `^^ Anyway. So a shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object. Poor Shadow isn't getting a lot of light. ): But in Jungian psychology, the shadow is a part of the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknesses, shortcomings, and instincts. I don't think that's how most of us think of Shadow either. Stupid Wikipedia left out the more preferred definition: an awesome Twigger that goes by the alias Kumori Sundavhor and just pwns everybody like that. (8

4. Applesauce

--------Mushed up apples that are supposed to taste good but for some reason Cyn can't taste a darn thing out of them. Wow, wasn't that positive. Sorry Shadow, that's probably not what you wanted to hear out of your suggested topic. Um. Well, I just can't taste a darn thing out of an apple, but applesauce tastes really good with corn and meat and a bunch of other yummy stuff at some dinners! applause Wheeeeeeee! Aaaaaaaaand now I want applesauce.

5. Four

-------- . . . Three . . . Two . . . One . . . KABLOOEY! Now you're all dead. =P Oh, and you lost the game, so double suckish for you. Hehe.

6. The Secret Ramble

--------♪ Lord, I was born a ramblin' gal! When it's time for leavin', I hope you'll understand, that I was born a ramblin' gal! ♫ ... Or something like that. Yeah, random thought out of the blue, hehe. That should have been my title, but it would have been too long. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow or something.

7. The Vaccine

--------Wha, number seven? :O *looks at topic* Oh yeah, that. So it turns out the medical department of my school district, starting this year, is deciding all kids going into the eighth grade are required to take a certain vaccine or else they aren't allowed to go to the school anymore. At first my parents were going to ignore it, because they also say you're required to have these other bajillion shots that I've either never heard of or haven't taken—or both—but anyway, like they say you're required to take the flu shot if you're going to go to my district, but I've never had it, same applies for the H1N1 vaccine and various others. But then my sister's doctor said it would be a good idea for me to take the vaccine, and my mom told me the news... And instantly my left arm hurt. Literally. I didn't even have the shot yet, and my left arm hurt. It was weird.
--------But still. I haven't taken a shot since I was four! I'm supposed to be that weird kid that's supposedly going to this school when medically she isn't allowed to, and now I'm being told I have to take this shot. It makes me go, "NUUUUUUU *faint*". >.> Man I'm being a total immature twit here but I dun want the shottttttttt. Dx

Meh, I'll shut up now before you guys get annoyed to death and just give ya questions. xD

1. Thoughts on each ramble?
2. Matt Bellamy—enslave, marry or both?
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. Should I do this ramble thing again next time? [You gotta give me topics though. d:]

My Answers—
1. *points at rambles*
2. Avvy's marrying him, so I gotta enslave him in GH. Bwahaha.
3. Pepsi! :3
4. I'm asking you, not myself.

I've got the Muse song in an autoplay playlist within the spoiler! Very Happy
Spoiler:

Toodles,

--| Cyn

Original Word Count: 21528
Word Count After Blog: 22633
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || Empty Re: & ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone ||

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 3:14 pm

OLIVER. <3 I think I need to add him to my list of guys to marry...
And yes, he's in Bring Me The Horizon.

And mountain goats! Very Happy I love you so muh for blogging about them. XD

1. -points above-
2. Marry [I]and[/I[ enslave. >:3
3. Neither!
4. Hmm... Yes, you should, and you should talk about how Matt and I are getting married. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || Empty Re: & ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone ||

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 3:25 pm

That's #5 there, Avvy. xD You're really building up a list...
Okay, now I need to retry listening to them. *listens* ... Are they always screaming like they do in [the beginning half of] Traitors Never Play Hangman?

Yush, mountain goats. :3 They aw cuuuuuuuute.

2. Ooh. >3
3. Woah. Can you spell r-e-b-e-l? xD
4. Won't that be an interesting topic to blog on? ^^
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 3:35 pm

That's not number five! :O I mean, I'm only gonna marry Dimitri, Mello, Enrique, Matthew, and Oli... oh, you're right, that is five. -giggle-

3. Orange soda is like, the only kind of soda I like. xD
4. You should talk about Dimitri too! Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 3:44 pm

Well isn't that wonderful. Five or six days into summer break, and Avvy's forgotten how to count. xD

3. Orange soda is epic, too! :O
4. Ooh, Dimitri! ... But I know like five Dimitri's. And I don't know which one you're marrying. That's an issue. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 4:21 pm

Shut up. Razz

4. Dimitri Belikov. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 4:28 pm

Well then. xD

4. *googles*
I forget what website I looked at, but whichever it was, they didn't lie when they called him eye candy. :O But he's all yours, don't worry.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 4:31 pm

4. Ooh, he's definitely eye candy. xD

Cyn431 wrote:[color=indigo]
Okay, now I need to retry listening to them. *listens* ... Are they always screaming like they do in [the beginning half of] Traitors Never Play Hangman?
Wow. I totally forgot to reply to this. But, yes, pretty much... XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 4:37 pm

4. Eye candy... Now I want a cookie. xD

I thought it died off in WI ... But apparently Avvy's catching STML! *runs around screaming*

Oh gosh. xD Screaming can be a nice effect to music, but I have my limits, soooooo... Let's just say that I might use the lyrics, but I can't say I'll be listening to them a lot. Sorry if that disappoints you.
But Oli still looks pwnsome! cheesy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 4:39 pm

4. -hands Cyn a cookie with Dimitri's face on it- Enjoy.

STML? o__o

Haha, yeah, I get what you mean. It does get to be a little much sometimes. Really, I only like the BMTH songs that I've memorized the lyrics to, because then when I listen to them, they sound more understandable for some reason. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 7:09 pm

4. OOH! *takes cookie and nibbles on it* ... This is heaven.
[That felt so weird to type it wasn't even funny, but I'm giving you this smiley anyway. xD]

Short Term Memory Loss. o.e

Hm... *runs off to find lyrics site* It might still remind me of the mad hatter dying, but whatever, I'm trying your method. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 7:39 pm

Nice. xD

Ah! Okay.

Mad hatter dying? ._.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 7:53 pm

Okay, sorry, the mad hatter thing may have been pushing things... =\ It isn't that screamo. 'Cause now that I think about it, the Mad Hatter dying would actually pop your ears out. o.0 BMTH doesn't go that far. no
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 8:55 pm

Wow. Okay. XDD

By the way, I forgot to mention how much I love this song. xD
(How's that for STML?)
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 9:01 pm

Yah. xD

Gah, I was going to play this song on GH5 when I went downstairs so I could enslave Matt, but there were so many ants demolishing this apple down there that my sister left that I wigged out and ran upstairs. tongue Yeah, sometimes I can be a bit wimpy.
(That's a severe case of STML. o.e)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/10/2010, 9:07 pm

Don't enslave my future husband. D:
But wow. Yeah, apples tend to be veeeeeeeery scary. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 9:26 pm

Don't worry, I didn't get a chance to see how much he cost. xD
Very scary. o.e You should have seen those black spots on there, it looked like the Jolly Roger for Pete's sake! *runs around crying in false fear*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2010, 11:50 pm

1. On 3:*meep* You're so nice, Cyn. ^///^
On 4: Haha, I get what you mean. XDD I'm not a total fangirl of it or anything, so whatever you have to say about it is perfectly fine in my book. *shrug*
On 7: OH MY GOSH THE CREEPERS. :O You have to run away before it's too late!
2. Um. XD Whatever you want.
3. Meh, I don't really like either enough to have an opinion. XD
4. Very Happy Yeah! You can talk about Maximum the Hormone!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 1312& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 2412& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 3349& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 3548& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/10/2010, 11:54 pm

1. 3: Aw, thankie. :3
4: Okai, yay. xD But it does taste good as long as it isn't alone. nod
7: *runs in hamster wheel screaming* I'm trying but I ain't gettin' anywhere! D:
4: OOH YUSH. ^^ Will definitely talk about that.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/11/2010, 12:01 am

1. Thoughts on each ramble? Lovely xD
2. Matt Bellamy—enslave, marry or both? Wait...Ave told me about this guy..but...I dun remember who he is xD
3. Coke or Pepsi? COKE. Pepsi is nasty. Though Mt,Dew, grape soda, and orange soda pwn all xD
4. Should I do this ramble thing again next time? YES!. Talk about orange soda, Joe Brooks, and..hm...IDK xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/11/2010, 12:15 am

1. 4: I actually like it fine by itself, though, for the record. xD Never had it with anything, though now I'd love to try it with corn. :O
7: Try harder!! Come on, you're running out of time!
4. applause Awesome!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 1312& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 2412& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 3349& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 3548& ## Cyn's Song ♪ | i've seen your loving ♫ but mine is gone || 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/11/2010, 12:25 am

@Noah:
1. Thank you. xD
2. The Muse lead singer. nod
3. That's what my dad says... And yay, go orange soda! applause
4. Orange soda ftw! =D And Joe Brooks! And I'll talk about IDK too and see where that goes...

@Shad:
1. 4: I like applesauce best with raisins and cinnamon and HOT. :3
7: MEEEEEP! *sprints really fast**hamster wheel incinerates* ... Well, there goes that. xD *runs away screaming*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/11/2010, 12:26 am

1. 4: Hot?! Like wings? Very Happy
7. applause Yay Cyn! Congratulations on your freedom!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/11/2010, 12:31 am

1. 4: OMG TSUBASA. x3 ... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
7: Yayyyyy! Very Happy *looks back and sees piggies* NO I AM NOT TAKING THE HINEE^ SHOT. *runs away shrieking*
^just a little joke that's technically false but funny anyway. `^^
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/11/2010, 12:35 am

1. 4: Well said! nod
7: Hinee shot? XDD OMG, that's epic.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next